Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

You do know that Muslim isn't a race right?

Who cares if he yelled Trump?

More people should be yelling Trump

Any evidence that the "attack" actually happened? Didn't think so.

Yeah, the video that's been posted multiple times.......

But you're right about one thing, you didn't think.
technically he's correct. there is no evidence the dude yelled trump, trump, trump. Unless you have dog ears and can hear something no one else will ever hear. I'm just saying, there isn't any racial attack that is proven. And since you can't, that is my proof.

well it didn't happen. So?

"Didn't happen" huh?

Your proof of this negative is --- where again?
Were you there?

So how does it show he was not?

Because there is no audio. Wow dude you keep doubling down with your stupid fk thinking. Wow you are truly a stupid fk.

Ah --- "there is no audio" proves it didn't go down that way. So if it had happened, then suddenly a security camera, which like any standard security camera is set up only for video and not audio ----- suddenly goes out and buys a sound system and connects a mic so that it can capture the audio. Unless the guy comes in yelling "Trump" ---- it doesn't do that.

Thanks for uh clearing that up, A/V whiz.
my proof is the fact you can't prove it was you stupid fk.

An assault did occur. Provoked by the Mexican too.

But your OP? The theme was about a hate crime. Which did not occur.

You gonna do a new thread on every simple assault in Kansas?

"Mexican"?

Link?

"Did not occur"?

Link?

OP claim of man shouting "Trump"

Link to an audio?

I don't know that there is one.
That's not the point. Sucksoff90 flatly stated --- several times now ---- that it "didn't happen". That's assertion of a negative.
Therefore HE must have audio that proves his negative.

He won't post it though. Wonder why.

Same with "Mexican". Nowhere in any of the stories is the word "Mexican". I challenged him to figure out the nationality of the other guy, not that it matters. He never took that challenge. Coulda been entertaining.
hahahahahaahahahaha still doubling down, tripling down, quadrupaling down on providing no proof. That's our fkn proof you stupid fk. Dam you libturds just can't stop posting stupid fkn stuff. hilarious.

technically he's correct. there is no evidence the dude yelled trump, trump, trump. Unless you have dog ears and can hear something no one else will ever hear. I'm just saying, there isn't any racial attack that is proven. And since you can't, that is my proof.

That isn't what the word "proof" means, Splooges.

Always the brown person's fault, right?
In this case, it clearly WAS the brown person's fault. We don't need audio to see who made physical contact first. You should have thought about that before making a fool out of yourself, now you're just doubling down like pogo.

But we do need audio to hear what the prior exchange was, and we already DO have video of the biker coming around to park in front of their car. That in itself is an aggressive act, let alone the other stuff.

So no ---- you don't "know" shit.

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

You do know that Muslim isn't a race right?

Correct, and for that matter neither is "Hispanic". We covered this before but the newspaper reporting "Muslim" is completely irrelevant since there were no religious matters involved. What they're clumsily trying to say is that they're both "brown". Of course that doesn't follow from "Muslim" either but the driver who filed the report is Bangladeshi.

well it didn't happen. So?

"Didn't happen" huh?

Your proof of this negative is --- where again?
Were you there?

So how does it show he was not?

Because there is no audio. Wow dude you keep doubling down with your stupid fk thinking. Wow you are truly a stupid fk.

Ah --- "there is no audio" proves it didn't go down that way. So if it had happened, then suddenly a security camera, which like any standard security camera is set up only for video and not audio ----- suddenly goes out and buys a sound system and connects a mic so that it can capture the audio. Unless the guy comes in yelling "Trump" ---- it doesn't do that.

Thanks for uh clearing that up, A/V whiz.
well it is necessary to dumb things down for stupid libturds who make shit up. So tell them how it really works in the real world. That's my slogan. You being a stupid fk just can't understand the philosophy there.

It actually doesn't matter, nor is there a way to prove it without audio. And if we did prove it, it would add up to mean ---- nothing. I noted this way back in post 59 at the beginning of the week.

The real question here, as I noted then, is --- why is it so consumingly stop-the-world important for the deniers here to drool all over themselves denying, discrediting, rewriting and denigrating this story? What can they possibly think it means to be shouting "Trump"?

I posed that question back on Monday night. No one has dared to touch it.

Always the brown person's fault, right?
In this case, it clearly WAS the brown person's fault. We don't need audio to see who made physical contact first. You should have thought about that before making a fool out of yourself, now you're just doubling down like pogo.

But we do need audio to hear what the prior exchange was, and we already DO have video of the biker coming around to park in front of their car. That in itself is an aggressive act, let alone the other stuff.

So no ---- you don't "know" shit.
what part of that video did you watch stupid fk? The dude is in a fkn car with his window rolled up. He exits the vehicle and is seen yelling across the lot. Then the bike comes around. So why is that aggressive? Why did the dude get out of the car if not to say something across the lot. If you watch the dude filling the tank he never waivers, so there was nothing that was initiated from across the lot. The dude exiting the vehicle is the one that starts the entire encounter. So please spare us further stupid. We already know you are.

Last edited:
Aaand back to work:

1. "It" didn't happen. The point of the OP was to bring attention to a hate crime. Well....an alleged one. "It" is the hate crime. "It" l didn't happen. A basic drunk fight did. That's all. No evidence of anything else.

"No evidence" in no way means it didn't happen. Prove it does mean that.

I'm wearing a black shirt right now. I'm not posting a picture so you have no evidence.
Now prove I'm not wearing a black shirt.

DUMBASS.

2. "Mexican" is just to piss you off...which it obviously still does. I no idea what nationality the Hispanic fight-stsrting passenger is. But calling him a Mexican pissed you and Bro off so...well...it's just fun.

So you're acknowledging --- yet again --- that factual information is of no use to you. We already know that.

It actually doesn't matter, nor is there a way to prove it without audio. And if we did prove it, it would add up to mean ---- nothing. I noted this way back in post 59 at the beginning of the week.

The real question here, as I noted then, is --- why is it so consumingly stop-the-world important for the deniers here to drool all over themselves denying, discrediting, rewriting and denigrating this story? What can they possibly think it means to be shouting "Trump"?

I posed that question back on Monday night. No one has dared to touch it.
no the real question that your stupid ass can't figure out is why the thread was started. That's the question. stupid fk.

Aaand back to work:

1. "It" didn't happen. The point of the OP was to bring attention to a hate crime. Well....an alleged one. "It" is the hate crime. "It" l didn't happen. A basic drunk fight did. That's all. No evidence of anything else.

"No evidence" in no way means it didn't happen. Prove it does mean that.

I'm wearing a black shirt right now. I'm not posting a picture so you have no evidence. Now prove I'm not wearing a black shirt.

DUMBASS.

2. "Mexican" is just to piss you off...which it obviously still does. I no idea what nationality the Hispanic fight-stsrting passenger is. But calling him a Mexican pissed you and Bro off so...well...it's just fun.

So you're acknowledging --- yet again --- that factual information is of no use to you. We already know that.
there you go, dude, hold on. hahahahahahhahhhahhahahaa if it didn't happen it didn't happen. no shit sherlock. way to step out there. You can't prove it did so making a claim about something you don't know happened well, means to me it didn't happen. There was never any mention of whether the altercation happened or not. THAT ISN'T this THREAD.

A lot of Mexicans and muslims are afraid of Trump

Pretty sure Rump wasn't in the gas station. In fact I doubt he's ever pumped gas in his life.
We can all be assured that if he were there he'd be in front of the camera. But we don't see him.

A lot of Mexicans and muslims are afraid of Trump

Pretty sure Rump wasn't in the gas station. In fact I doubt he's ever pumped gas in his life.
We can all be assured that if he were there he'd be in front of the camera. But we don't see him.
You're a jealous stupid fk at that. You're an envoy rat. you envoy people for what they have. but we all know you're just a stupid fk.

Forum List

Back