Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

well first off declaring something happened and hasn't is lying.

Yes it is. So are you going to provide proof of your negative assertion -- or are you just lying?

I give two shits what the stupid fk that got his ass beat said to a cop. It means absolutely nothing. The video would convict his stupid ass anyway.

Then it's interesting that the cops kept the case open and nobody's been "convicted".
What does that tell us?
That the Wichita Police are not populated by partisan hacks who rewrite their own story lines? Exactly.

You lose.

What I find invigorating is the left libturd dumb fks like you who think it's important enough to make a thread about.

Not my thread. It's a report.
You won't touch my question though --- WHY is it so important to you that this story go away, get blown up, get rewritten, get discredited?

Hm? Why all the butthurt, even to the point of blind assertions you can't prove?

I'm waiting.

So again, it's about facts why I'm posting and not about trump. Trump, Trump Trump. So what?

It could be about facts.

Got any?
and as Sonny and Cher sing it, 'And the beat goes on'. Dude you're fkn hilarious. There are no more words I can use to describe how fkn stupid you are. But you keep on posting your stupid. I really don't care.

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

Yes it is. So are you going to provide proof of your negative assertion -- or are you just lying?

I give two shits what the stupid fk that got his ass beat said to a cop. It means absolutely nothing. The video would convict his stupid ass anyway.

Then it's interesting that the cops kept the case open and nobody's been "convicted".
What does that tell us?
That the Wichita Police are not populated by partisan hacks who rewrite their own story lines? Exactly.

You lose.

What I find invigorating is the left libturd dumb fks like you who think it's important enough to make a thread about.

You won't touch my question though --- WHY is it so important to you that this story go away, get blown up, get rewritten, get discredited?

Hm? Why all the butthurt, even to the point of blind assertions you can't prove?

I'm waiting.

So again, it's about facts why I'm posting and not about trump. Trump, Trump Trump. So what?

It could be about facts.

Got any?
and as Sonny and Cher sing it, 'And the beat goes on'. Dude you're fkn hilarious. There are no more words I can use to describe how fkn stupid you are. But you keep on posting your stupid. I really don't care.

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

So you have no answer. But it's somebody else who's "fkn [sic] stupid".

Self-delusion. It's what's for dinner.

You lose.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.
I have no answers to something that is nothing. It is what is making you a stupid fk. I say I see nothing and you want someone to prove they see nothing. Explain how you'd do that? Again, you're one fk'd up individual.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.
I have no answers to something that is nothing. It is what is making you a stupid fk. I say I see nothing and you want someone to prove they see nothing. Explain how you'd do that? Again, you're one fk'd up individual.

Haha.....daughter says there is a monster under the bed. I say there's not and I look. No monster. She says "oh yeah...prove it!!"

Well....I'm looking and listening...and it's not there.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.

Haha.....daughter says there is a monster under the bed. I say there's not and I look. No monster. She says "oh yeah...prove it!!"

ahhhhh, but that doesn't mean he isn't there. hahahahahahahhahahahaa what a stupid fk that dude is.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.

She's right.
If you go under the bed to look --- then there's a monster under the bed. QED.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.

She's right.
If you go under the bed to look --- then there's a monster under the bed. QED.
I rest my case.

and that is the stupid of a libturd and why there is gridlock in Washington. Here everyone was witness to what a republican in congress puts up with daily. I feel for them now.

What does that tell us?

You lose.

I'm waiting.

It could be about facts.

Got any?

BTW, 'Who's on first'.

You lose.

Some people try to act stupid to get out of their own hole.
For you it comes naturally.

What I want you to prove is this:

well it didn't happen. So?

so again, the negative proof is that there isn't any proof.

But do go on pretending to be retarded and not know what this means, just so you can avoid taking responsibility for these posts.

Loser.

"Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’"

Whether this actually happened or not isn't the issue.

What's at issue, and unsurprisingly remarkable, is how hard conservatives are pushing the notion that it didn't happen – where most on the right are tedious blind partisan hacks willing to defend Trump at all costs.
. What does Trump have to do with it if there is no audio ?

"Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’"

What's at issue, and unsurprisingly remarkable, is how hard conservatives are pushing the notion that it didn't happen – where most on the right are tedious blind partisan hacks willing to defend Trump at all costs.

What does Trump have to do with it if there is no audio ?

That's what I want to know.
More specifically, why it's so consuming for these denialists to milk this thread over and over and over and over, four days now, to deny, denigrate and rewrite the story... which they've done, to the degree of second-guessing the police, who have more evidence than we do.

At least three posters have categorically declared it "didn't happen". Of course none of them can prove that, but what they won't answer is why it's soooooooooooo crucially important that it not have happened.

STILL waiting on that.

More specifically, why it's so consuming for these denialists to milk this thread over and over and over and over, four days now, to deny, denigrate and rewrite the story... which they've done, to the degree of second-guessing the police, who have more evidence than we do.

At least three posters have categorically declared it "didn't happen". Of course none of them can prove that, but what they won't answer is why it's soooooooooooo crucially important that it not have happened.

STILL waiting on that.

Because we are winning. All libs except you already bailed.

STILL waiting on that.

How many people does it take to simply go "link?" and then laugh when it doesn't show up?
Would be redundant for multiple posters to state the obvious, would it not?

By the way you spelled "whining" wrong.

STILL waiting on that.

That's because he's the stupid one. They had enough sense to leave, pogo didn't. :lol:

STILL waiting on that.

How many people does it take to simply go "link?" and then laugh when it doesn't show up?
Would be redundant for multiple posters to state the obvious, would it not?

By the way you spelled "whining" wrong.

This thread was to highlight a hate crime.

Link me to the hate crime.

Becsuse all I've seen is a random late night fight in Wichita, Kansas. One which will happen 50X more in Kansas this weekend.

Where is the hate crime?

Well well. More video has been released.
Obviously this is a sizeable store and has multiple camera surveillance. More angles have been released of the same incident on this page from KAKE.

First 10:47 of the video (labeled "Cam 8") is an angle from the front/side of the store, looking out at the gas pumps and the street. Unfortunately the pump where the action is is in the distance and lying under the time/date stamp, so what's going on in the distance is not clear. But what is clear is the biker first arriving (in the front of the store) and eventually interacting in some way with somebody there at the front of the store (visible in the first two angles, although the other party is out of the shot) --- judging from a later angle it could be someone in a small dark-colored parked car. Whatever is going on there is what attracted the attention of the passenger in the distance, since that's when he gets out of the car to watch. And looking at how far their car is from the front of the store, it had to be quite loud.

Biker arrives around 2:26 (of the video). Between 0315 and 0316 (time stamp) he gets on his bike, starts interacting with the car in the distance, gives a parting shot to whoever he's talking to in the foreground, and then motors out to the car where he abruptly parks in front of them.

We saw the next bit (the angle which is also in this composite video later) -- and then in this first angle we see more, including the biker's entire exit, as he ballyhoos around the parking lot giving the finger to the two brown people (3:18:52).

The whole time, there is a guy sitting in a white pickup truck in the foreground. A few minutes after the biker drives off when the cops are called, the white pickup guy gets out of his truck and walks to the plaintiff's car where he has a short conversation with them. You can't see what he's doing in the beyond in the first angle but you can easily see it in the later one.

First angle: "Cam 8", about 10:47 of video. Note that video plays at double speed, that's why people and cars look like they're waddling around at exaggerated speed. Shows entry/exit of biker and interaction with plaintiff's car in the distance.

Second angle: "Pumps 5 6 7 8 9 10 11" --- apparently next camera to the left, shows plaintiff's pump more straight-on. Shows biker's altercation with first party in lower right corner, although that party is off camera.

Third angle: "Pumps 1 2 3 4": I think this is the angle we had before, longer cut thereof including the arrival of the police at 0328.

Fourth angle called "Cam 12" is pretty much a useless shot of the far corner, showing only the bike coming in. Presumably it's in play because a higher resolution might give ID clues on the bike.

There are also a white SUV that pulls out from in front of the store sometime after the incident, and another darker car parked at the pump in the next lane, although no one seems to be inside it. So there appear to be a couple of other witnesses besides the two plaintiffs.

So much for "the brown guy started it". Lying assholes.

Last edited:
Obviously this is a sizeable store and has multiple camera surveillance. More angles have been released of the same incident on this page from KAKE.

First 10:47 of the video (labeled "Cam 8") is an angle from the front/side of the store, looking out at the gas pumps and the street. Unfortunately the pump where the action is is in the distance and lying under the time/date stamp, so what's going on in the distance is not clear. But what is clear is the biker first arriving (in the front of the store) and eventually interacting in some way with somebody there at the front of the store (visible in the first two angles, although the other party is out of the shot) --- judging from a later angle it could be someone in a small dark-colored parked car. Whatever is going on there is what attracted the attention of the passenger in the distance, since that's when he gets out of the car to watch. And looking at how far their car is from the front of the store, it had to be quite loud.

Biker arrives around 2:26 (of the video). Between 0315 and 0316 (time stamp) he gets on his bike, starts interacting with the car in the distance, gives a parting shot to whoever he's talking to in the foreground, and then motors out to the car where he abruptly parks in front of them.

We saw the next bit (the angle which is also in this composite video later) -- and then in this first angle we see more, including the biker's entire exit, as he ballyhoos around the parking lot giving the finger to the two brown people (3:18:52).

The whole time, there is a guy sitting in a white pickup truck in the foreground. A few minutes after the biker drives off when the cops are called, the white pickup guy gets out of his truck and walks to the plaintiff's car where he has a short conversation with them. You can't see what he's doing in the beyond in the first angle but you can easily see it in the later one.

First angle: "Cam 8", about 10:47 of video. Note that video plays at double speed, that's why people and cars look like they're waddling around at exaggerated speed. Shows entry/exit of biker and interaction with plaintiff's car in the distance.

Second angle: "Pumps 5 6 7 8 9 10 11" --- apparently next camera to the left, shows plaintiff's pump more straight-on. Shows biker's altercation with first party in lower right corner, although that party is off camera.

Third angle: "Pumps 1 2 3 4": I think this is the angle we had before, longer cut thereof including the arrival of the police at 0328.

Fourth angle called "Cam 12" is pretty much a useless shot of the far corner, showing only the bike coming in. Presumably it's in play because a higher resolution might give ID clues on the bike.

There are also a white SUV that pulls out from in front of the store sometime after the incident, and another darker car parked at the pump in the next lane, although no one seems to be inside it. So there appear to be a couple of other witnesses besides the two plaintiffs.

Thanks for posting another video that shows the same thing, moron. Did you expect it to show something different?
We see, yet again how the punk in the white shirt yelled something at the biker, the biker coming over and getting off his bike, the punk rolling up his sleeves like he wants to fight, no move by the biker until the punk pokes him with his finger in the chest, the biker swings at him but doesn't connect. The biker then tries to leave but the punk keeps running up on him, not letting him leave. The biker finally has enough and kicks the punk's ass, then leaves.
What's so damn funny about this whole thing is how you can still come back and show your utter stupidity by doubling down on your insistence that the punk in the white shirt didn't provoke the fight when the video clearly shows he did. You truly are stupid on so many levels, pogo. LMAO!

So in other words Pogo....a fight at a Kwik Mart in Wichita, Kansas. Wow. Sweet story broski.

But where is the hate crime the OP spoke of???

Thanks for posting another video that shows the same thing, moron. Did you expect it to show something different?
We see, yet again how the punk in the white shirt yelled something at the biker, the biker coming over and getting off his bike, the punk rolling up his sleeves like he wants to fight, no move by the biker until the punk pokes him with his finger in the chest, the biker swings at him but doesn't connect. The biker then tries to leave but the punk keeps running up on him, not letting him leave. The biker finally has enough and kicks the punk's ass, then leaves.
What's so damn funny about this whole thing is how you can still come back and show your utter stupidity by doubling down on your insistence that the punk in the white shirt didn't provoke the fight when the video clearly shows he did. You truly are stupid on so many levels, pogo. LMAO!

Actually what's epic stupidity is YOUR doubling down on what's clearly even less of a case than you had. That, and the belief that posting "LMAO" somehow makes the post fairy bless your bullshit.

I linked videos. You? Just watching.

You lose.

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

So some anonymous American out of hundreds of millions insults another, and that means Trump should not be elected?

Can you idiots get any more desperate?

If some Trump supporter sneezes without covering his mouth, is that a reason to vote against Trump?

Forum List

Back