Muslim woman runs for Virginia state senate who illegally came to US from Iran as well as she is run

Muslim Woman runs for Virginia State Senate who illegally came US from iran as well She is running campaign against Trump and wall
Yasmine Taeb is a Democratic candidate for State Senate in Virginia’s 35th District for the 2019 election.

See even from any where in the world they are the same Democ**ts that is. they lie , cheat, steal how anyone can be a lying part of losers is beyond me.
What did she like about? Who did she cheat or steal from? Scratch you head real hard before trying to answer.

Muslim Woman runs for Virginia State Senate who illegally came US from iran as well She is running campaign against Trump and wall
Yasmine Taeb is a Democratic candidate for State Senate in Virginia’s 35th District for the 2019 election.

See even from any where in the world they are the same Democ**ts that is. they lie , cheat, steal how anyone can be a lying part of losers is beyond me.
What did she like about? Who did she cheat or steal from? Scratch you head real hard before trying to answer.
She broke into this country. That’s cheating and lying and stealing. You call it democrat.

She broke into this country. That’s cheating and lying and stealing. You call it democrat.
Did you miss the part about her being in the second fucking grade and brought here by here parents?

Did you miss the part about her being in the second fucking grade and brought here by here parents?
She was a beneficiary of that criminality. Has she paid back? No. She’s a cheat.

She was a beneficiary of that criminality. Has she paid back? No. She’s a cheat.
What would pay back look like , fool? She has been a responsible CITIZEN of her country. Now, she is trying to serve it, which, I suspect is more than you have ever done.

BlackFlag said:
Being unable to truthfully take an oath to our constitution didn’t stop you from voting for Trump
Your Vote Didn't Require An Oath

Muslims Can't Truthfully Take An Oath To Our Constitution

Any Muslim Swearing An Oath To The Constitution
Is Lying

Oops....It's "Taqiyaya"

Last edited:
If democrats like her she can't be mentally stable.
That insult doesn’t work as long as your low-functioning orange retard is still in the White House
Worked great when your mental midget was in there for the eight years before that. Unfortunately for you the new resident makes him look even more competent the 44. Sucks that the guy you don't like followed such a bad act.

Forum List

Back