Muslims' 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria… but "Free [racist] Palestine!!" Blah blah - hypocrisy

Wow. Lies and denial.
What lies and denial would that be?
Yup, the hatred now being spewed at Jews is a lot worse than what blacks are experiencing. Let me know when bigots march around screaming “Death to Blacks!” You can cry that Jews don’t have it so bad because you want all the sympathy to go to the poor oppressed blacks - and for purposes of reparations. You’re not getting a cent.
Please by all means show me how the Jewish experience in America is worse than what black folks are dealing with. No, I don't want sympathy I want black folks to get what everyone else got, restitution.
[Quoye]And as far as Germans still paying reparations, news flash: the money goes to those who directly suffered - not the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I never got a cent - and my ancestors paid the ultimate price. Yet you don’t hear Jews yelling gimme, gimme, gimme.
[/QUOTE]
It's being paid by those who weren't even born during the Holocaust, but that's ok in that situation the rules only change when it comes to black folks.

Muslims Wage 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria…

Hey, who cares?

"Free [racist] Palestine!! Blah blah.

View attachment 862733

a forgotten horror!

Wow. Lies and denial.

Yup, the hatred now being spewed at Jews is a lot worse than what blacks are experiencing. Let me know when bigots march around screaming “Death to Blacks!” You can cry that Jews don’t have it so bad because you want all the sympathy to go to the poor oppressed blacks - and for purposes of reparations. You’re not getting a cent.

And as far as Germans still paying reparations, news flash: the money goes to those who directly suffered - not the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I never got a cent - and my ancestors paid the ultimate price. Yet you don’t hear Jews yelling gimme, gimme, gimme.
true!

a forgotten horror!
Remember.….they’re focusing their hate on the Jews now, but that’s not their ultimate goal.

IMG_2345.jpeg

Muslims Wage 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria…

Hey, who cares?

"Free [racist] Palestine!! Blah blah.

You forgot to mention the tiny detail that the US isn't funding Nigeria's genocide to the tune of countless $ Trillions. (1)

Unfortunately, insatiable Israeli lobbies and traitorous Zionist shills are making America complicit in what ethical Jews (2) and non Jews around the world are condemning as genocide.

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

You forgot to mention the tiny detail that the US isn't funding Nigeria's genocide to the tune of countless $ Trillions. (1)

Unfortunately, insatiable Israeli lobbies and traitorous Zionist shills are making America complicit in what ethical Jews (2) and non Jews around the world are condemning as genocide.

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED
You “ forget” to mention that’s the difference between the Jews and the Palestinians . If the reverse were true, there would be non stop Celebrations

Hitler's shill GRAU

The proven LIAR

Who has been sugarcoating his Adolph Hitler, denied the Holocaust, promoted neo Nazi websites...

claims to care about real or false genocide.

The irony.

The hypocrisy.

You “ forget” to mention that’s the difference between the Jews and the Palestinians . If the reverse were true, there would be non stop Celebrations
Grau doesn't care about lives.
He also knows how his arab friends use their civilians.

1000002312.jpg

1000001796.jpg

Last edited:
There is a silent massacre of Christians. Guess where in the world by Clint Lyons, Christian Post, February 7, 2024:

Central Nigeria has become engulfed in a wave of horrific violence that would shock the world if people only knew about it. Instead, it remains a silent massacre, largely neglected by the world’s news media.
Thousands of Christian men, women, and children have been relentlessly targeted by Muslim Fulani herdsmen and slaughtered since Christmas, leaving behind a trail of devastation and despair.
I witnessed firsthand the aftermath of these brutal attacks in a recent visit to the area. One pastor in the Mangu region told me:
I was in a nearby village when my brother called me and told me he was under attack. I came as quickly as I could, and I saw the Fulani in their numbers — more than 1,000 — shooting everywhere and setting houses on fire. Every home they entered, the first thing they did was take all the food and valuables before they would set fire to the house. The first attack here killed 38 people, and the second attack killed more than 40.
I learned later that their first target was the church, where they piled plastic chairs together and set them ablaze.
Those of us who remain, around 200 right now where there were previously more than 2,000, are really struggling. Most of the people have gone to a local camp for internally displaced persons, while others have scattered. Because all of our crops have been destroyed, we’re fully reliant on the help of others for daily survival. But not everyone is receiving the relief. Right now, I’m just praying that peace would be restored and that security would be brought back to the community.
After this interview, the pastor’s brother died in a follow-up attack. And video footage obtained from another village showed scenes of unimaginable horror, with lifeless bodies of villagers on the ground, including women with babies strapped to their backs.
“The single worst place in the world to be a Christian is in western Africa, particularly in parts of Nigeria,” the Rev. Johnnie Moore, a former member of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, told Fox News Digital.
Various groups estimate that 50,000 Christians have been killed since 2009 in Nigeria. This conflict between Christian farmers and Muslim Fulani herders has been going on for decades, often intensified by competition over land resources and religious differences….

If you are you suggesting that any one ethnic / religious group is intrinsically more evil and violent than another you're simply confirming that it is only the egregious bias of pro Israel MSM that has shaped a pervasive racist generalization.
(No, I'm not calling you a racist.)

The duping of professionally deceived Americans who have never spent time in the Islamic world is precisely outlined in the following source:

“Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

It is also praiseworthy of Israeli media to admit that:
"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"(1)

Among those mass murderers were the Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs who carried out the Nakba and committed atrocities (2) exceeding anything Hamas has done.

My assertion is certainly not that Jews are any more ruthless than anyone else but just that the more exposure you have to different ethnic, national and / or religious groups, the more likely you are to discover that no group of people are intrinsically more violent and cruel than another.

There can be no better proof that some Jews can be genocidal monsters than Yoav Gallant's starvation declaration.
It is a cruel irony that Genrikh Yagota also used starvation to aid in mass murder.
“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”(3)

Just as there are the Netanyahus, Yagotas and Gallants through history, there are the many ethical Jews around who condemn Netanyahu's genocide for what it is (3), (4).

Please rely on other sources than Western MSM for information.

Thanks,

(1). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(2). " 9th April, 1948: 65th anniversary of Deir Yassin Massacre!"

EXCERPT "Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood. Of these, 25 were pregnant women who were bayoneted in the abdomen while still alive. Fifty-two children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, before being slain and having their heads cut off. The Jewish Agency and the commander of the British ground troops were aware the massacre was taking place, but no one attempted to intervene." CONTINUED

(3). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPTS “Israel’s campaign to displace Gazans—and potentially expel them altogether into Egypt—is yet another chapter in the Nakba, in which an estimated 750,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes during the 1948 war that led to the creation of the State of Israel. But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Indeed, Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza is quite explicit, open, and unashamed. Perpetrators of genocide usually do not express their intentions so clearly,

Israel’s goal is to destroy the Palestinians of Gaza. And those of us watching around the world are derelict in our responsibility to prevent them from doing so.” CONTINUED

(4) “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

Is anybody already tired of Hitler's GEAU copy pasted spam always off-topic?

He seems to like Christian-studied-to-be- priest STALIN too.

Big

Fonts

Red

As well.

Hitler's shill GRAU

The proven LIAR

Who has been sugarcoating his Adolph Hitler, denied the Holocaust, promoted neo Nazi websites...

claims to care about real or false genocide.

The irony.

The hypocrisy.
Altes GRAU.

für seine rund 70 Jahre ... weigerte sich immer noch, etwas über die Wahrheit zuzugeben.
so traurig.

Forum List

Back