Muslims' 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria… but "Free [racist] Palestine!!" Blah blah - hypocrisy

If you are you suggesting that any one ethnic / religious group is intrinsically more evil and violent than another you're simply confirming that it is only the egregious bias of pro Israel MSM that has shaped a pervasive racist generalization.
(No, I'm not calling you a racist.)

The duping of professionally deceived Americans who have never spent time in the Islamic world is precisely outlined in the following source:

“Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

It is also praiseworthy of Israeli media to admit that:
"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"(1)

Among those mass murderers were the Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs who carried out the Nakba and committed atrocities (2) exceeding anything Hamas has done.

My assertion is certainly not that Jews are any more ruthless than anyone else but just that the more exposure you have to different ethnic, national and / or religious groups, the more likely you are to discover that no group of people are intrinsically more violent and cruel than another.

There can be no better proof that some Jews can be genocidal monsters than Yoav Gallant's starvation declaration.
It is a cruel irony that Genrikh Yagota also used starvation to aid in mass murder.
“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”(3)

Just as there are the Netanyahus, Yagotas and Gallants through history, there are the many ethical Jews around who condemn Netanyahu's genocide for what it is (3), (4).

Please rely on other sources than Western MSM for information.

Thanks,

(1). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(2). " 9th April, 1948: 65th anniversary of Deir Yassin Massacre!"

EXCERPT "Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood. Of these, 25 were pregnant women who were bayoneted in the abdomen while still alive. Fifty-two children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, before being slain and having their heads cut off. The Jewish Agency and the commander of the British ground troops were aware the massacre was taking place, but no one attempted to intervene." CONTINUED

(3). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPTS “Israel’s campaign to displace Gazans—and potentially expel them altogether into Egypt—is yet another chapter in the Nakba, in which an estimated 750,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes during the 1948 war that led to the creation of the State of Israel. But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Indeed, Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza is quite explicit, open, and unashamed. Perpetrators of genocide usually do not express their intentions so clearly,

Israel’s goal is to destroy the Palestinians of Gaza. And those of us watching around the world are derelict in our responsibility to prevent them from doing so.” CONTINUED

(4) “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED
Your “ response “ has NOTHING to do with my post

Your “ response “ has NOTHING to do with my post

You wrote:
You “ forget” to mention that’s the difference between the Jews and the Palestinians . If the reverse were true, there would be non stop Celebrations

You seem to suggest that the Palestinians are innately more violent than Israel's Jews.

Please clarify what you mean by "difference".

“ If the reverse were true there would be non stop celebrations “ That SHOULD clarify it
FRAUD GRAU (promoter of Holocaust denial and other garbage) will claim he is very, very "worried" about any lives. Arab or Jew.

Even GRAU's-Hitler was going to destroy the Arabs once done with the Jews - der gross-Mufti said that. Said hiia granddaughter..

This is [rather anti-Zionist anti-Israel harsh critic] Robert Fisk in his book ("The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East", Fourth Estate, 2005, p. 446):

the Grand Mufti al-Husseini himself has actually said 'that after the Jews, the Germans would destroy the Arabs,' "he knew this," says his granddaughter.
1000002524.jpg

Last edited:
[Next, GRAU is busy reposting for the 100's time his neo nazi IHR links.. or the following FECES
(Also claiming to "not knowing" that Wilhelm Hoettl and Adolf Eichnann were of the first to state the '6 Million' figure or about 1919 Hitler's Gemlich letter or about the Wannsee Conference 1942 Extermination consensus).

1000002541.jpg

1000002540.jpg

1000002313.jpg

GRAU trying to sugarcoat his Hitler, will cite about a famous pic where Hitler holds a pretty Jewish girl before he knew they were Jews or how dare Zionists saved thousands of Jews in Haavara before WW2 when Hitler canceled it as he saw more and more a consensus for Extermination. ..

Attachments

• 1000002535.jpg
    1000002535.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000002534.jpg
    1000002534.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000002527.png
    1000002527.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1000002535.jpg
    1000002535.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000002534.jpg
    1000002534.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
[Next, GRAU is busy reposting for the 100's time his neo nazi IHR links.. or the following FECES
(Also claiming to "not knowing" that Wilhelm Hoettl and Adolf Eichnann were of the first to state the '6 Million' figure or about 1919 Hitler's Gemlich letter or about the Wannsee Conference 1942 Extermination consensus).

View attachment 906761

View attachment 906762

View attachment 906748

GRAU trying to sugarcoat his Hitler, will cite about a famous pic where Hitler holds a pretty Jewish girl before he knew they were Jews or how dare Zionists saved thousands of Jews in Haavara before WW2 when Hitler canceled it as he saw more and more a consensus for Extermination. ..

Why should I report a lying and cowardly gossip while they're doing such a stellar job of exposing their own idiocy?

Keep us laughing at your puerile "spamtrums"

“ If the reverse were true there would be non stop celebrations “ That SHOULD clarify it

Do you really think that any single group of people are innately more cruel and violent than another?

When I lived among the Muslims for 10 - 11 months, they had plenty of time to kill, torture, kidnap or torment me but instead, they were overwhelmingly kind, generous and hospitable to me.

Why?

Like S.E. Asia, most of my friends and family didn't expect me to come back alive from the Middle East either.

When I was stuck in Southern Lebanon with Palestinian refugees during the '73 War, the photos, stories and wounds I saw and heard were very much like what I've heard from Holocaust survivors I've known.

Finally, in 1980, I bought an old house (c. 1870) in an all Black neighborhood with a brothel and "nip joint" across the street.
I had an excellent relationship with my immediate neighbors where I found, again, that negative stereotyping is rarely accurate.
The only problems we had were from thugs, crack-heads and thieves from neighborhoods to the North.

I don't deny that some Muslims have done cruel and horrible things and still do.

Even though I've been shot at on 3 continents, it's simply been my experience over the decades and around the world that most people of all ethnic, religious or national groups are basically good and want the same thing.

At the same time any group of people can become cruel and violent when sufficiently tormented and / or provoked.

Thanks,

1000002586.jpg

He doesn't have a twisted agenda, but he "cares" so very, very much about lives lost...

Last edited:
Do you really think that any single group of people are innately more cruel and violent than another?

When I lived among the Muslims for 10 - 11 months, they had plenty of time to kill, torture, kidnap or torment me but instead, they were overwhelmingly kind, generous and hospitable to me.

Why?

Like S.E. Asia, most of my friends and family didn't expect me to come back alive from the Middle East either.

When I was stuck in Southern Lebanon with Palestinian refugees during the '73 War, the photos, stories and wounds I saw and heard were very much like what I've heard from Holocaust survivors I've known.

Finally, in 1980, I bought an old house (c. 1870) in an all Black neighborhood with a brothel and "nip joint" across the street.
I had an excellent relationship with my immediate neighbors where I found, again, that negative stereotyping is rarely accurate.
The only problems we had were from thugs, crack-heads and thieves from neighborhoods to the North.

I don't deny that some Muslims have done cruel and horrible things and still do.

Even though I've been shot at on 3 continents, it's simply been my experience over the decades and around the world that most people of all ethnic, religious or national groups are basically good and want the same thing.

At the same time any group of people can become cruel and violent when sufficiently tormented and / or provoked.

Thanks,
Your response has NOTHING to do with my post.

Also, at times GRAU copy pastes off topic like about (Christian-almost-a-priest Joseph) Stalin: some seculats who helped him... tnough most were Russian ethnically.

GRAU also knows that the hate education is on the extreme on the Arab Muslim side. It's not about "hereditary ".

Here is an example why the Arab Muslim side is so negative:

Your response has NOTHING to do with my post.

I simply asked you to clarify what you meant by "difference" between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.

Have you considered that they are both Semites; how different can they be?

I simply asked you to clarify what you meant by "difference" between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.

Have you considered that they are both Semites; how different can they be?
It SHOULD be OBVIOUS I was referring to the Gleeful Way Palestinians react when Israelis are killed 😝💀

It SHOULD be OBVIOUS I was referring to the Gleeful Way Palestinians react when Israelis are killed 😝💀
It's a routine. What sick racist Arab pAlEsTiNiAnIsm is known for, (asides from no.1 in using its people as cannon fodders - so they can cry "genocide").
And shamelessly out in public. Not in private.
It's by each and every murderers attack.

Here are some examples:

200 Eamallah Lynch
Ar public square... Hundreds of animalistic pAlEsTiNiAn Arabs Cheering at the moments of mutilating bodies of Israelis

1000002605.jpg

9/11/2001
1000002592.jpg

2008:

1000002607.jpg

2015:

1000002611.jpg

2016:

1000002599.jpg

2017:

1000002609.jpg

2018:

1000002596.jpg

2022:

1000002597.jpg

2022:
This post massacre sick joy is especially interesting as the racist Arab targeted a city of haredim, they overwhelmingly avoid IDF inscription.
1000002613.jpg

Oct 7-8 2023:

1000002594.jpg

1000002595.jpg

1000002601.jpg

1000002602.jpg

Oct 8 "palestinian" and other Arab immigrants in NY
1000002600.jpg

Explained:
It will take generations to change pAlEsTiNiAn DEATH CULT

Attachments

• 1000002609.jpg
    1000002609.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
" Africans Are Not Lineal Descendants Of Ishmael Within Hejaz "

* Fictional Ishmaelism Simplified *

Why?
Thanks,
Africans are hamitic and not lineal descendants of ishmael within hejaz , so sharia from the genetic religion of qurayshism does not apply to them .

" Africans Are Not Lineal Descendants Of Ishmael Within Hejaz "

* Fictional Ishmaelism Simplified *

Africans are hamitic and not lineal descendants of ishmael within hejaz , so sharia from the genetic religion of qurayshism does not apply to them .

My assertion was not about the significant spread of Islam to Africa but, rather, to suggest that no particular ethnic, religious or national group is intrinsically more violent or benevolent than another.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back