🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims acting "stupidly" again. Terrorist attack in Bangladesh

9 attackers take hostages at restaurant popular with westerners

Who would want to travel to Bangladesh or live there?

12 Countries At 'Extreme Risk' Of Natural Disasters (PHOTOS): Natural Disasters Risk Index

A new study has ranked Bangladesh as the world nation most at risk for extreme weather and natural disasters.
What's that have to with the topic of Islamic terrorism?

Pull your head out.

They wouldn't become a hostage if they hadn't traveled there, duh.
Yeah, it's the victims fault, just like it was in Orlando, San Bernadino, Ft Hood, DC Beltway, New York, Virginia, Charleston, ......

Did I say that? :slap:

12 Countries At 'Extreme Risk' Of Natural Disasters (PHOTOS): Natural Disasters Risk Index

A new study has ranked Bangladesh as the world nation most at risk for extreme weather and natural disasters.

Pull your head out.

So is your solution is a more closed society, restricting travel to possible Muslim attack targets? No Bangladesh, France, England, Germany...
Your only itinerary would be Japan. They refuse to let Muslims in to terrorize their country. Have some sake and sushi on me..

Last edited:
Does a grenade exist that can put attackers to sleep?
That's a good idea. Sleeping gas.
I don't understand why some form of it is not being used in situations like this. I know in the wrong situations it can be dangerous or even deadly but what are the alternatives? A full on bloodbath?

The reasons are twofold and simple.

1. Such things don't act immediately. You don't toss a sleeping gas grenade and everyone just goes night night right away
2. A large enough dose to render an adult unconscious could kill a small child

I'll tell you where things are headed though. Multiple companies make high powered multi colored strobe lights that IMMEDIATELY disorientate anyone who sees them. without causing any permanent damage , even to children. Every business will begin installing these soon. I've already bought stock .

I don't understand why some form of it is not being used in situations like this. I know in the wrong situations it can be dangerous or even deadly but what are the alternatives? A full on bloodbath?
It works too slowly. Any sign they are being attacked in that way and they just press the button.

Because at best a takes a minute to put someone to sleep.
Do you know how many I can shoot in a minute with an AK 47?
Bomb takes half a second.
Can it not be made odorless so they don't even know it has been dispersed? This is 2016 for Christ's sake not 1943
But as soon as they feel they are nodding off.......BOOM :blowup:

Pull your head out.

So is your solution a more closed society, restricting travel to possible Muslim attack targets? No Bangladesh, France, England, Germany...
Your only itinerary would be Japan. They refuse to let Muslims in to terrorize their country. Have some sake and sushi on me..

I was only talking about Bangladesh and why would you want to live where there are so many natural disasters.

I wouldn't restrict travel to there, of course.

upload_2016-7-1_16-2-29.png

Just saw a map with all the embassies in the area. This attack is smack in the middle and a big FU to civilization.

Because at best a takes a minute to put someone to sleep.
Do you know how many I can shoot in a minute with an AK 47?
Bomb takes half a second.
Can it not be made odorless so they don't even know it has been dispersed? This is 2016 for Christ's sake not 1943
As soon as you feel groggy, pop pop pop bang.

Forum List

Back