🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims acting "stupidly" again. Terrorist attack in Bangladesh

muslims doing what muslims do is all it is Grandpa .

Until one cuts off the head of your wife or mother or daughter.
------------------ HUH , ------ well anyway , none of my family is stupid enough to go to 'bangladesh' or other muslim hellholes like , paris , londonistan , Orlando or san berdoo Brynmyr . :afro:

What is the most aggravating is knowing that our own regime wants it like this.

didn't the Russians use gas in their counterattack in 'breslin' quite a few years back ??

And our president has put bringing them here on the fast track. Hang on world, it won't be long till we are just like you!

Don't be a genocide bigot.

Don't be one of the stupids this regime has counted on. The genocide is Orlando, the solution is to prevent their access to their target. Us. We need to start relying on the art of reason.
A wants to kill B. B wants to live. Does B:
1. Invite A to B's home and shower A with gifts.
2. Prevent A from accessing B's home.

To not be a bigot, is it necessary to ignore reality and just plunder on with buzz words?
Are the survivors of the Orlando attack bigots for not wanting it to happen again? Have they not earned the right to vote for solution #2?

9 attackers take hostages at restaurant popular with westerners

Who would want to travel to Bangladesh or live there?

12 Countries At 'Extreme Risk' Of Natural Disasters (PHOTOS): Natural Disasters Risk Index

A new study has ranked Bangladesh as the world nation most at risk for extreme weather and natural disasters.
What's that have to with the topic of Islamic terrorism?

Pull your head out.

muslims doing what muslims do is all it is Grandpa .

Until one cuts off the head of your wife or mother or daughter.
------------------ HUH , ------ well anyway , none of my family is stupid enough to go to 'bangladesh' or other muslim hellholes like , paris , londonistan , Orlando or san berdoo Brynmyr . :afro:

No need. We are importing it, as quickly as Obama can. Coming to a neighborhood near you!

12 Countries At 'Extreme Risk' Of Natural Disasters (PHOTOS): Natural Disasters Risk Index

A new study has ranked Bangladesh as the world nation most at risk for extreme weather and natural disasters.

Pull your head out.

They wouldn't become a hostage if they hadn't traveled there, duh.

Pull your head out.

They wouldn't become a hostage if they hadn't traveled there, duh.
Yeah, it's the victims fault, just like it was in Orlando, San Bernadino, Ft Hood, DC Beltway, New York, Virginia, Charleston, ......

Does a grenade exist that can put attackers to sleep?
That's a good idea. Sleeping gas.
I don't understand why some form of it is not being used in situations like this. I know in the wrong situations it can be dangerous or even deadly but what are the alternatives? A full on bloodbath?
Because at best a takes a minute to put someone to sleep.
Do you know how many I can shoot in a minute with an AK 47?
Bomb takes half a second.

Does a grenade exist that can put attackers to sleep?
That's a good idea. Sleeping gas.
I don't understand why some form of it is not being used in situations like this. I know in the wrong situations it can be dangerous or even deadly but what are the alternatives? A full on bloodbath?
Because at best a takes a minute to put someone to sleep.
Do you know how many I can shoot in a minute with an AK 47?
Bomb takes half a second.
Can it not be made odorless so they don't even know it has been dispersed? This is 2016 for Christ's sake not 1943

Forum List

Back