🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims acting "stupidly" again. Terrorist attack in Bangladesh

Eeeeeeeeeek!

I'm pretty sure they didn't say "Eeeeeeeeeek!" in San Bernardino.

Yeah.....that's awesome. Stop being such a pussy. You are more likely to die from a lightning strike than by a terrorist in America.

You cannot frighten Americans into voting for an asshole. Sorry.
How many Americans killed by Muslims in the past 16 years? About 20,000. A lot more maimed for life.

Now count to 20,000 and tell us that's a small number.

Lame. That thread is still an example of you getting an education. Posting it...knowing that nobody will read the whole thing....is you being cowardly.
Didn't even have to say your name, as usual.

You're a veritable fountain of examples of my point. Thank you.

You failed to prove your point in that thread....just like you have failed in every thread. You know it. But you can't be honest. Sad.

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Yeah.....that's awesome. Stop being such a pussy. You are more likely to die from a lightning strike than by a terrorist in America.

How many Americans killed by Muslims in the past 16 years? About 20,000. A lot more maimed for life.

Fail.

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Fail.
Yeah, most anti American assholes don't care about the 20,000 Americans murdered by Muslims since 2001.

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Fail.
Yeah, most anti American assholes don't care about the 20,000 Americans murdered by Muslims since 2001.

Super fail.

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Fail.

Nor the 28,724 deadly terrorist attacks around the world since 9/11. Though I object to the term "asshole". Too good for them.

Fail.

Super fail.

So you're the local troll. Ok.

Lame. That thread is still an example of you getting an education. Posting it...knowing that nobody will read the whole thing....is you being cowardly.

You failed to prove your point in that thread....just like you have failed in every thread. You know it. But you can't be honest. Sad.
I consider Mac one of the more reasonable posters here. Your choice to expose your ass to him is interesting.

Fail.

Super fail.
Super Troll

muslims doing what muslims do is all it is Grandpa .
big cities are the magnet

Until one cuts off the head of your wife or mother or daughter.
------------------ HUH , ------ well anyway , none of my family is stupid enough to go to 'bangladesh' or other muslim hellholes like , paris , londonistan , Orlando or san berdoo Brynmyr . :afro:

No need. We are importing it, as quickly as Obama can. Coming to a neighborhood near you!
----------------------------------------------- gotta take responsibility for yourself and big cities are the problem . See dearbornistan , londonistan and others . muslims are a couple percent of USA population , just don't live in a big city . millennials and their kids or the next generation are the guys that are going to get it IrishRam .

I consider Mac one of the more reasonable posters here. Your choice to expose your ass to him is interesting.

Of course. Mac is very reasonable. Who'd ever say otherwise?

Hardcore partisan ideologues like that get very angry with people who choose to think for themselves. The contrast embarrasses them a little.

I've seen you piss off right wingers more than once. You know how wingers get.

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back