Muslims and Terrorists

I don't recall the last I heard a pansy democrat say "Muslim Terrorist" on live television.

I don't recall the last time I heard a hair-on-fire say "Christian terrorist" about the Roeders, Rudolphs and McVeighs.
Musta blinked.
I don't recall a soft-dicked liberal say two of them are spending the rest of their lives in prison (one by a plea bargain), and the other one is deadern shit.

I don't recall the last I heard a pansy democrat say "Muslim Terrorist" on live television.

I don't recall the last time I heard a hair-on-fire say "Christian terrorist" about the Roeders, Rudolphs and McVeighs.
Musta blinked.
I don't recall a soft-dicked liberal say two of them are spending the rest of their lives in prison (one by a plea bargain), and the other one is deadern shit.
I dont recall a Democrat claiming that Dick Durbin looks like Mr.Roper and his first name suits him to a T.

Musta blinked.

Prolly cuz they ain't no such werd as deadern.

Dozen madder though, at don' make 'em not Christian terrerists. That is if one's standards are consistent.
Guess that's a big IF though.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

I think the 2015 debut episode of Conservatism with a Twiste adequately touches on this subject.

Screen-shot-2015-01-07-at-10.08.18-AM.png

In the picture above are a muslim and a terrrorist. Can you identify which is which? Note: they are not necessarily the same person.

Be careful when you challenge the idea that all Muslims are terrorists, you'll just confuse and upset all the dummies on this forum. The us vs them mentality is about as much as their pea brains can fathom.

In the picture above are a muslim and a terrrorist. Can you identify which is which? Note: they are not necessarily the same person.

Be careful when you challenge the idea that all Muslims are terrorists, you'll just confuse and upset all the dummies on this forum. The us vs them mentality is about as much as their pea brains can fathom.

They tried that yesterday.

It proved to be what the Brits call a "damp squib".

Musta blinked.

Dozen madder though, at don' make 'em not Christian terrerists. That is if one's standards are consistent.

Christians caught them and brought them to justice. Deal. :)

The terrorists should be thanking all the dummies on this forum for spreading the message of Jihad for them.

The terrorists should be thanking all the dummies on this forum for spreading the message of Jihad for them.
Not as much as they should be thanking Obama for not calling them what they are.

(btw, OP is a muzzie). :)

Musta blinked.

Inneresting. How do you know the religions of the cops/FBI agents who did that?
Dayum, that thar's some thorough research.

Musta blinked.

I know their laws are based on Judeo/Christianity and not the Quran. :)

Musta blinked.

Must be some sorter parallelogram universe goin' on then, cuz in this country we don't use the Babble or Torah. We have a Congress.

Must be some sorter parallelogram universe goin' on then, cuz in this country we don't use the Babble or Torah. We have a Congress.
Maybe you should brush up on your American history. Or simply look at your coins. You don't trust in Allah. :)

Maybe you should brush up on your American history. Or simply look at your coins. You don't trust in Allah. :)

Maybe that parallelogram universe hain't so parallel, cuz in my country that wasn't done until 1864. Presumably that's the year God was invented. :eusa_angel:

Without lookin' it up I doubt most of the world's coinage has a deity on it at all. It ain't really required to exchange money. Nor is any country's laws defined by its currency.

Fun fact: in 1883 the nickel stopped trusting in god. Didn't trust it again until 1938. God musta been on some kinda probation.

Last edited:

Maybe that parallelogram universe hain't so parallel, cuz in my country that wasn't done until 1864. Presumably that's the year God was invented. :eusa_angel:

Without lookin' it up I doubt most of the world's coinage has a deity on it alt all. It ain't really required to exchange money. Nor is any country's laws defined by its currency.

Fun fact: in 1883 the nickel stopped trusting in god. Didn't trust it again until 1938. God musta been on some kinda probation.
It certainly trusted in God when the only three "Christian extremists" you mentioned were brought to justice. :)

Without lookin' it up I doubt most of the world's coinage has a deity on it alt all. It ain't really required to exchange money. Nor is any country's laws defined by its currency.

It certainly trusted in God when the only three "Christian extremists" you mentioned were brought to justice. :)

Again dat's indersting, 'cuz where I am the Constitution makes that impossible.

I see three dead men...one went to heaven and the two with their faces covered went to HELL!

Wow. This is a political topic that was covered on Andrew Sullivan earlier this week, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Interesting.

Never Forget The Muslim Victims Of Islamic Terrorism The Dish

B67LDP7CYAIs3Et.jpg

Moderator note: no discussing moderation on the open boards - if you have a question, pm one of us. Secondly - none of the above was laid out in the OP and responses which led to the thread move. It's been moved back to Current Events based on this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back