Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

I don't need to do any homework to see that you are a pompous, imperious person who thinks he/ she knows it all because that is what you keep showing me. I didn't say I agree with the others points entirely either, nor the way in which they are presented, but you are the only poster who has told ME what I think, what I've got wrong, what misunderstandings this 'wag' (still don't know what that is) is labouring under, and so on, and in an arrogant and rude manner. All this on my first day posting - you clearly don't think you need to do any 'homework' on me before deciding you know what I think and consigning me to wagdom. I'm here for civilised discussion, not to be treated as though I'm an imbecile, thanks. I think you should heed your own advice.

Once again, I don't know if you're condemned to read the voices in your own head instead of what's on the page but I have no way to know "what you think". You have yet to express anything. All you've exhibited is a load of presumptions based on jumping into the middle of somebody else's conversation that was started before you even JOINED this site.

Go do your homework before you presume to purport to pretend to know what you're talking about. Find some thread where you can get in on the ground floor and quit stalking me.

Now you're just being silly. Again. This is a public message board. If you don't want posters to join in you should be conducting your contradictory diatribes in private. I was unaware that new members have to wait for new threads to be started too. Where is that info? I'm glad you agree you don't know what I think, which is why I,asked you to kindly stop telling me what I think. As for stalking, you are the one who answered my post and pompously told me what I think and what I believe, and then proceeded to tell me why what you invented for me is in error. If you think I should not respond to such nonsense, you should think again.

OK you're on Ignore until (if ever) you find a way to address actual topics.

Buh bye troll.

I did 'address actual topics'. Your response was to misinterpret them, tell me what I think, and then tell my why I'm wrong. I objected, politely, to your tactic and reiterated my points. You then decided to completely ignore my points, and instead proceeded to tell me I need to do homework before I comment on your posts, and that I shouldn't even be contributing to this thread because I'm new, and that answering your bullying nonsense makes me a stalker. I'm sorry, but I don't think any of this requires homework on my part as such. Ta ta. Lol.

Pogo is a batshit crazy progressive hack, there is no reasoning with her.
She once sent me a private message threatening to have me banned simply because I quoted her own words to make her look like the dumbass she is.

Number one, he isn't a "her" and you damn well know that, number two, BULLSHIT. Post that PM. Fucking liar.

I don't need to do any homework to see that you are a pompous, imperious person who thinks he/ she knows it all because that is what you keep showing me. I didn't say I agree with the others points entirely either, nor the way in which they are presented, but you are the only poster who has told ME what I think, what I've got wrong, what misunderstandings this 'wag' (still don't know what that is) is labouring under, and so on, and in an arrogant and rude manner. All this on my first day posting - you clearly don't think you need to do any 'homework' on me before deciding you know what I think and consigning me to wagdom. I'm here for civilised discussion, not to be treated as though I'm an imbecile, thanks. I think you should heed your own advice.

Once again, I don't know if you're condemned to read the voices in your own head instead of what's on the page but I have no way to know "what you think". You have yet to express anything. All you've exhibited is a load of presumptions based on jumping into the middle of somebody else's conversation that was started before you even JOINED this site.

Go do your homework before you presume to purport to pretend to know what you're talking about. Find some thread where you can get in on the ground floor and quit stalking me.

Now you're just being silly. Again. This is a public message board. If you don't want posters to join in you should be conducting your contradictory diatribes in private. I was unaware that new members have to wait for new threads to be started too. Where is that info? I'm glad you agree you don't know what I think, which is why I,asked you to kindly stop telling me what I think. As for stalking, you are the one who answered my post and pompously told me what I think and what I believe, and then proceeded to tell me why what you invented for me is in error. If you think I should not respond to such nonsense, you should think again.

Buh bye troll.

I did 'address actual topics'. Your response was to misinterpret them, tell me what I think, and then tell my why I'm wrong. I objected, politely, to your tactic and reiterated my points. You then decided to completely ignore my points, and instead proceeded to tell me I need to do homework before I comment on your posts, and that I shouldn't even be contributing to this thread because I'm new, and that answering your bullying nonsense makes me a stalker. I'm sorry, but I don't think any of this requires homework on my part as such. Ta ta. Lol.

She once sent me a private message threatening to have me banned simply because I quoted her own words to make her look like the dumbass she is.

Hmmm, more of the childish behaviour I noticed. Is it an adult ?

The point is they are not like us.

they don't have a live and let live mentality.

and that is as a group

what radicals? You mean the people that responded to 9/11?
The people that stood up, did the right thing?

Canada is just north of here, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Not like "us"? Who is "us" exactly? Right wingers?

You're saying ONE BILLION Muslims are all the same? You're saying "us" are all the same?

You think the US has the "live and let live mentality"? Are you fucking serious? The US has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, bombed Libya, imposed sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, all because they didn't want to follow the US on oil production. And you think this is a "live and let live" mentality?

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security in the world right now. And you're talking "live and let live"? Incredible.

What radicals?

The people who responded to 9/11 by INVADING those who were not responsible for 9/11.

The guy who oversaw al Qaeda was from Saudi Arabia and in Afghanistan. 15 of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from UAE, one from Egypt and one from Lebanon.

So Bush invaded IRAQ. Yes, IRAQ. Not only was al Qaeda not in Iraq, Saddam didn't support al Qaeda, none of the terrorists were from Iraq. So he went and invaded Iraq.

What the FUCK?

Let's face it, the intellectually bereft have been painting with the broad bigot brush since 9/11. It's important for them to blot out distinctions and shunt their hatred to a "foreign" religion, because getting your hate on emotionally is far less intellectually challenging than trying to deal with the complexities of the world as it is.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

what more do you need to know?

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

France: Only 30 Muslims show up for rally against Paris jihad attacks

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.

Okay, and?

Maybe they've seen a lot of killing going on in their region and wondering why there aren't minute silences for those.

Buh bye troll.

Number one, he isn't a "her" and you damn well know that, number two, BULLSHIT. Post that PM. Fucking liar.

As you wish:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 62
Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

what more do you need to know?

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.
"God is great" is not a slogan.

Buh bye troll.

Hmmm, more of the childish behaviour I noticed. Is it an adult ?

Adult, maybe in age. Mental midget in any case, no matter what gender he/she/it identifies as this week.

The point is they are not like us.

they don't have a live and let live mentality.

and that is as a group

what radicals? You mean the people that responded to 9/11?
The people that stood up, did the right thing?

Canada is just north of here, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Not like "us"? Who is "us" exactly? Right wingers?

You're saying ONE BILLION Muslims are all the same? You're saying "us" are all the same?

You think the US has the "live and let live mentality"? Are you fucking serious? The US has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, bombed Libya, imposed sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, all because they didn't want to follow the US on oil production. And you think this is a "live and let live" mentality?

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security in the world right now. And you're talking "live and let live"? Incredible.

What radicals?

The people who responded to 9/11 by INVADING those who were not responsible for 9/11.

The guy who oversaw al Qaeda was from Saudi Arabia and in Afghanistan. 15 of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from UAE, one from Egypt and one from Lebanon.

So Bush invaded IRAQ. Yes, IRAQ. Not only was al Qaeda not in Iraq, Saddam didn't support al Qaeda, none of the terrorists were from Iraq. So he went and invaded Iraq.

What the FUCK?

Let's face it, the intellectually bereft have been painting with the broad bigot brush since 9/11. It's important for them to blot out distinctions and shunt their hatred to a "foreign" religion, because getting your hate on emotionally is far less intellectually challenging than trying to deal with the complexities of the world as it is.

True enough. And then when you get too close to this truth, the insults come.

Buh bye troll.

As you wish:
Where is it threatening to have you banned?

That's exactly the message they sent. Having your head up your ass doesn't change that.

Buh bye troll.

As you wish:
You all need to quit this line of discussion. USMB rules specifically prohibits the divulging of PM contents. Read the rules, people, before a mod brings the hammer.

Buh bye troll.

As you wish:

It isn't. He made that up.
Which is what he does. Like he just did trying to do a TrannySteve on me.

Buh bye troll.

As you wish:

What other reason is there to report someone? To receive a letter of reprimand? LOL.

As you wish:
You all need to quit this line of discussion. USMB rules specifically prohibits the divulging of PM contents. Read the rules, people, before a mod brings the hammer.
I didnt divulge anything and you need to learn how to read not only the rules but who posted what.

As you wish:

What other reason is there to report someone? To receive a letter of reprimand? LOL.
To make sure you dont do it again? You still havent shown me where he threatened to have you banned.

As you wish:

It isn't. He made that up.
Which is what he does. Like he just did trying to do a TrannySteve on me.

Well pardon me for not memorizing your stupid hate mail. You threatened to have me "reported", do you still deny that?

As you wish:
I didnt divulge anything and you need to learn how to read not only the rules but who posted what.
TheHawk posted it. You're discussing it. I'm saying to everyone knock it off because it's against the USMB site rules.

As you wish:
TheHawk posted it. You're discussing it. I'm saying to everyone knock it off because it's against the USMB site rules.
No stupid its not and no one cares what you say not to do.

"No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender."

That's exactly the message they sent. Having your head up your ass doesn't change that.

Or is it the message you want to hear?

Coming from the right this week has been "Muslims aren't denouncing the attacks" "yes they are" "Well they're lying then, they don't mean that".

It's funny how only the right seems to have detailed analysis of what is going on inside the minds of Muslims (and gay people for that matter), why is that?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...boo-minutes-silence-for-paris-attack-victims/

"
And what they are chanting is this “Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez”. Translation: “Martyrs, they do not die (they are immortal), homeland (land, our land) is indivisible.”

That is a habit from our past with the terrorist organisation PKK. More than 30,000 of our citizens died over the past 30 years by the PKK (including babies, women, children, teachers, officers, doctors, students and soldiers)."

"And also, they booed the terrorist, not the victims. Any victims of terrorism are accepted as martyrs in Turkish culture. There is no disrespect to them, there has not been, there will not be."

Another example is in Bulgaria, where nodding your head means no, and shaking your head means yes. An American goes to Bulgaria and then gets the wrong impression. Whose fault is it that the American didn't understand? Probably the American's fault for being ignorant.

Saying that everything must be done as it is in America is just stupid.

Forum List

Back