Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

what more do you need to know?

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

France: Only 30 Muslims show up for rally against Paris jihad attacks

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.

Okay, and?

Maybe they've seen a lot of killing going on in their region and wondering why there aren't minute silences for those.

That sounds like a real stretch to me. They've seen a lot of killing in their region? by who? because having a minute of silence is sort of a western cultural thing, but they still could have respected it.

Maybe, their th ones doing the killing in their region. Ever been to a soccer game before????

That was all explained in post 260. Apparently that culture chants to honor the victims.

Why would they be expected to observe a foreign culture's tradition and ignore their own? Do you do that?

what more do you need to know?

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

France: Only 30 Muslims show up for rally against Paris jihad attacks

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.

Okay, and?

Maybe they've seen a lot of killing going on in their region and wondering why there aren't minute silences for those.

That sounds like a real stretch to me. They've seen a lot of killing in their region? by who? because having a minute of silence is sort of a western cultural thing, but they still could have respected it.

Maybe, their th ones doing the killing in their region. Ever been to a soccer game before????

That was all explained in post 260. Apparently that culture chants to honor the victims.

Why would they be expected to observe a foreign culture's tradition and ignore their own? Do you do that?

Sure, why not? if 160 of them had been killed? I could honor someone else culture for one damn minute.
These excuses are very poor. So why were they booing then?

Apparently you do, Rubberband Man.
Took you some time to find out you were scared on the internet for nothing. :laugh:

Did you find the rule that says you cant discuss a PM?
I'm not scared of you, Rubberband Man.
No one said you were scared of me. You were afraid of the mods.
I have a healthy respect for their rules, Rubberband Man.
You clearly have no clue about the rules. Just admit you were frightened.
Did you see my thread on the ghetto chimp that stood head and shoulders over a white man that knocked his ass out? It kinda reminds me of you.

Okay, and?

Sure, why not? if 160 of them had been killed? I could honor someone else culture for one damn minute.
Maybe booing is actually cheering? Its considered bad manners if you dont burp after eating in some cultures.

Okay, and?

I just linked you to post 260. Do you know how to click a link? Or are you afraid to find out?

Took you some time to find out you were scared on the internet for nothing. :laugh:

Did you find the rule that says you cant discuss a PM?
Did you see my thread on the ghetto chimp that stood head and shoulders over a white man that knocked his ass out? It kinda reminds me of you.
Stop deflecting. Where is the rule that says you cant discuss PM's?

Okay, and?

Maybe booing is actually cheering? Its considered bad manners if you dont burp after eating in some cultures.

I think that's Japan. When I lived in Europe I wasn't sure, thought it might have been an Arab thing, so after one meal I let it rip. My Algerian dinner companion Latif looked up and said, "it's not very polite, is it?" :rofl:

Oops, that wasn't it.
Ah, he was kinda straightlaced anyway.

The point is they are not like us.

they don't have a live and let live mentality.

and that is as a group

what radicals? You mean the people that responded to 9/11?
The people that stood up, did the right thing?

Canada is just north of here, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Not like "us"? Who is "us" exactly? Right wingers?

You're saying ONE BILLION Muslims are all the same? You're saying "us" are all the same?

You think the US has the "live and let live mentality"? Are you fucking serious? The US has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, bombed Libya, imposed sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, all because they didn't want to follow the US on oil production. And you think this is a "live and let live" mentality?

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security in the world right now. And you're talking "live and let live"? Incredible.

What radicals?

The people who responded to 9/11 by INVADING those who were not responsible for 9/11.

The guy who oversaw al Qaeda was from Saudi Arabia and in Afghanistan. 15 of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from UAE, one from Egypt and one from Lebanon.

So Bush invaded IRAQ. Yes, IRAQ. Not only was al Qaeda not in Iraq, Saddam didn't support al Qaeda, none of the terrorists were from Iraq. So he went and invaded Iraq.

What the FUCK?
ahh the ignorance is tasty, and so much.

we live with gays, they kill them
we live with atheist, they kill them
we live with adulterers, they kill them
we live with thieves, they chop off hands
we live with people that go around half naked, they kill them

so lets all just get along, except they can't.

and the hindsight of the Iraq war

sorry, that's so pathetic and been explained so much that if you still don't understand, then please get rid of your computer, tune into msn and just know they never lie.

Free thought is not for you.

You:
Thug harasses old homeless man, gets his ass knocked out... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it true that ghetto chimps drop like a sack of potatoes like that when a white dude hits them?

Okay, and?

I think that's Japan. When I lived in Europe I wasn't sure, thought it might have been an Arab thing, so after one meal I let it rip. My Algerian dinner companion Latif looked up and said, "it's not very polite, is it?" :rofl:

Oops, that wasn't it.
Ah, he was kinda straightlaced anyway.
I know in India burping is considered a compliment. I dont know about Japan. They are pretty uptight.

Look you guys. Neither one of you's in trouble. If anybody is it's Hawk, and he ran away. Chill. :chillpill:

I read through the comments regarding the booing and found this:

This so called "explaination" becomes more unjustified when we read Turkish team's Manager's commment on their fans disgusting behaviour - "We are keeping the minute's silence for the victims. Can you not just be patient for a minute?",- said Fatih Terim.
So isn't Fatih Terimaware of " Turkish football habits " ????

Now I'm not so sure it was "respectful".... Maybe I'll see if I can find other confirmation of the practice elsewhere tomorrow.

Look you guys. Neither one of you's in trouble. If anybody is it's Hawk, and he ran away. Chill. :chillpill:
I was never worried about being "in trouble". I was just laughing at SMD being afraid of the mods for nothing.

In Germany it is considered a compliment to the chef to burp after a meal. I do not believe that is the case in Japan, though I have heard that slurping noodles is considered a compliment.

hey fridgid fuck face- if you understood islam and the koran you'd know muslims are commanded to LIE TO NON-muslims at will.

Got a link for that?

By which I mean a legitimate link, not that WikiIslam or Pam Geller crapola...?

"Frigid fuck face"?

Meanwhile............. still waiting.................

impatient.gif

Oopsie. Must be elusive.

and that is as a group

You're saying ONE BILLION Muslims are all the same? You're saying "us" are all the same?

You think the US has the "live and let live mentality"? Are you fucking serious? The US has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, bombed Libya, imposed sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, all because they didn't want to follow the US on oil production. And you think this is a "live and let live" mentality?

The US is the BIGGEST threat to global security in the world right now. And you're talking "live and let live"? Incredible.

What radicals?

The people who responded to 9/11 by INVADING those who were not responsible for 9/11.

The guy who oversaw al Qaeda was from Saudi Arabia and in Afghanistan. 15 of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from UAE, one from Egypt and one from Lebanon.

So Bush invaded IRAQ. Yes, IRAQ. Not only was al Qaeda not in Iraq, Saddam didn't support al Qaeda, none of the terrorists were from Iraq. So he went and invaded Iraq.

What the FUCK?

Let's face it, the intellectually bereft have been painting with the broad bigot brush since 9/11. It's important for them to blot out distinctions and shunt their hatred to a "foreign" religion, because getting your hate on emotionally is far less intellectually challenging than trying to deal with the complexities of the world as it is.
So if they kill your family and it turns out to be a refugee

are you going to console yourself with your intellect? are you going to say, lets bring more in b/c they are not all like that?

morons that claim to be brilliant in spite of the facts are getting people killed.

do you grasp the fact that it is open boarders that let terrorist into France?

of course not, you would have to admit the truth to yourself.

and now pogo tells me that's not what he meant and that I'm making false accusations

In Germany it is considered a compliment to the chef to burp after a meal. I do not believe that is the case in Japan, though I have heard that slurping noodles is considered a compliment.

Maybe it's Germany then. :dunno:
Actually it appears in the movie "Witness" among the Amish family, but who knows how accurate that is...

Curious thing --- in Germany if you don't clean your plate it's thought a message the food wasn't good, while in France if you DO clean your plate it's a message there wasn't enough food. So people leave food on their plate even in an expensive restaurant. :cuckoo:

and that is as a group

What radicals?

What the FUCK?

Let's face it, the intellectually bereft have been painting with the broad bigot brush since 9/11. It's important for them to blot out distinctions and shunt their hatred to a "foreign" religion, because getting your hate on emotionally is far less intellectually challenging than trying to deal with the complexities of the world as it is.
So if they kill your family and it turns out to be a refugee

are you going to console yourself with your intellect? are you going to say, lets bring more in b/c they are not all like that?

morons that claim to be brilliant in spite of the facts are getting people killed.

do you grasp the fact that it is open boarders that let terrorist into France?

of course not, you would have to admit the truth to yourself.

and now pogo tells me that's not what he meant and that I'm making false accusations

Oh look who found punctuation. Can the shift key be far behind?

What the friggety fuck are you babbling about now?

^^ thinks Jim Hoft has something to do with journalism... :rofl:

The event isn't until tomorrow, Einstein.

f30c931d-0e69-411a-8229-4bb7bd112b83_16x9_788x442.JPG

Several hundred people, Muslims and non-Muslims, gather to pray at the Grande Mosque in Lyon, France, November 15, 2015, for the victims of the series of shootings in Paris on Friday. (Reuters)
The fucking rag heads in Paris know everyone in their shithole ghetto. They all know who is a 'new face', who is returning from radical Islamist training camps.
They all know which families are radical.
Every rag head knows when every other rag head takes a leak.
I lived in France for years.
You all don't have a fucking clue how tight the muslim community is.
There are no 'peace loving muslims.
It is not possible to adhere strictly to the teachings in the koran without being a misogynist violent terrorist.
Radical Islamofascists are in every state in the country. The DHS/CIA/FBI knows who they are.

Did you live within the Muslim Community?
^^ thinks Jim Hoft has something to do with journalism... :rofl:

The event isn't until tomorrow, Einstein.

f30c931d-0e69-411a-8229-4bb7bd112b83_16x9_788x442.JPG

Several hundred people, Muslims and non-Muslims, gather to pray at the Grande Mosque in Lyon, France, November 15, 2015, for the victims of the series of shootings in Paris on Friday. (Reuters)
The fucking rag heads in Paris know everyone in their shithole ghetto. They all know who is a 'new face', who is returning from radical Islamist training camps.
They all know which families are radical.
Every rag head knows when every other rag head takes a leak.
I lived in France for years.
You all don't have a fucking clue how tight the muslim community is.
There are no 'peace loving muslims.
It is not possible to adhere strictly to the teachings in the koran without being a misogynist violent terrorist.
Radical Islamofascists are in every state in the country. The DHS/CIA/FBI knows who they are.

Did you live within the Muslim Community?
I lived for two years 1 kilometer from the largest mosque in Besancon.
Close enough for me asshole.
I saw daily multiple cases of muslim behavior no self respecting 'Westerner' would stand for.
Filthy violent misogynistic animals. And oh so proud of their 'manliness'.
And all in the name of allah of course.
One of their favorites was to walk past a 'Western' woman then turn around and spite on her back as she walked past.
Little things like that. And they liked to make hissing sounds whenever they were near a 'Western' woman.
Need to take a shit? Just squat down and do it on the main street. Need to take a leak? Go for the windows on the nearest 'Western' grocery store.
I saw it daily. They were very common place events.
Their object was to drive any descent human being away from what they perceived to be their own territory.

You have a vivid and perverted imagination. Let's see how many times I saw anything remotely resembling what you describe here.... times seven, carry the zero.... I make it .... ZERO.

If you were in Bensancon you were quite close to where I worked in Beaujolais. It's a loooong way from Paris.

Perhaps you should stop discounting other people's experiences and virtually calling them liars just because they apparently are not yours. There are countless reports of the behaviour the other poster recounts here in Europe, just because you apparently did not witness such does not mean it isn't an issue nor that it doesn't happen. It really is a childish way to conduct yourself, especially given that you are so imperious and condescending in your attitude.

Dannyboy is a racist prick. Why, I bet he even posts wearing his pointy white hat. No one in their right mind takes anything he says seriously.

Forum List

Back