Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

As you wish:
Where is it threatening to have you banned?
You all need to quit this line of discussion. USMB rules specifically prohibits the divulging of PM contents. Read the rules, people, before a mod brings the hammer.
I didnt divulge anything and you need to learn how to read not only the rules but who posted what.
TheHawk posted it. You're discussing it. I'm saying to everyone knock it off because it's against the USMB site rules.
No stupid its not and no one cares what you say not to do.

"No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender."
And that's exactly what happened.

Stupid.

Where is it threatening to have you banned?
You all need to quit this line of discussion. USMB rules specifically prohibits the divulging of PM contents. Read the rules, people, before a mod brings the hammer.
I didnt divulge anything and you need to learn how to read not only the rules but who posted what.
TheHawk posted it. You're discussing it. I'm saying to everyone knock it off because it's against the USMB site rules.

Stupid.
No Stupid. Pogo gave Hawk permission. Are you inebriated again on that fire water?

Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks | Page 13 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Stupid.
No Stupid. Pogo gave Hawk permission. Are you inebriated again on that fire water?
Hawk discussed it before getting that permission. So yes, a rule was violated. I'm just saying to put a lid on it.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

France: Only 30 Muslims show up for rally against Paris jihad attacks

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
That's exactly the message they sent. Having your head up your ass doesn't change that.

Or is it the message you want to hear?

Coming from the right this week has been "Muslims aren't denouncing the attacks" "yes they are" "Well they're lying then, they don't mean that".

It's funny how only the right seems to have detailed analysis of what is going on inside the minds of Muslims (and gay people for that matter), why is that?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...boo-minutes-silence-for-paris-attack-victims/

"
And what they are chanting is this “Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez”. Translation: “Martyrs, they do not die (they are immortal), homeland (land, our land) is indivisible.”

That is a habit from our past with the terrorist organisation PKK. More than 30,000 of our citizens died over the past 30 years by the PKK (including babies, women, children, teachers, officers, doctors, students and soldiers)."

"And also, they booed the terrorist, not the victims. Any victims of terrorism are accepted as martyrs in Turkish culture. There is no disrespect to them, there has not been, there will not be."

Another example is in Bulgaria, where nodding your head means no, and shaking your head means yes. An American goes to Bulgaria and then gets the wrong impression. Whose fault is it that the American didn't understand? Probably the American's fault for being ignorant.

Saying that everything must be done as it is in America is just stupid.

Thank you.
Once again the revisionists ignore context so they can pave the world with their hate. Appreciate the background here.

Stupid.
Hawk discussed it before getting that permission. So yes, a rule was violated. I'm just saying to put a lid on it.
Where does it say you cant discuss it? Again no one cares what you say.

Stupid.

He did bring it up, and that's out of bounds. I didn't give him "permission" -- I dared him to do it. I don't know that I even CAN "give permission". Besides which -- editing somebody else's post to change its meaning is absolutely most definitely against the rules.

But what happens to him now that he's posted it --- apart from being exposed as a liar -- is his problem.

The French are clearly overeacting to another act of violence by the religion of peace jihadists..... Lol

Stupid.
Apparently you do, Rubberband Man.

Stupid.
Took you some time to find out you were scared on the internet for nothing. :laugh:

Did you find the rule that says you cant discuss a PM?

Stupid.
Took you some time to find out you were scared on the internet for nothing. :laugh:

I'm not scared of you, Rubberband Man.

No one said you were scared of me. You were afraid of the mods.

hey fridgid fuck face- if you understood islam and the koran you'd know muslims are commanded to LIE TO NON-muslims at will.

Got a link for that?

By which I mean a legitimate link, not that WikiIslam or Pam Geller crapola...?

"Frigid fuck face"?

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

what more do you need to know?

Maybe, maybe not. Seems to me the reaction of the Turkish soccer fans is a better indicator of which way th wind is blowing

That depends if you understand WHY they did this. You make the assumption they do this because they support ISIS and the attacks on Paris.
A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.
"God is great" is not a slogan.

I know, I just forgot how you spell that in Arabic, I could have looked it up but I'm too tired tonight

I have a healthy respect for their rules, Rubberband Man.

A moment of silence was asked for to honor the dead. And they Booed, and shouted slogans.

I know, I just forgot how you spell that in Arabic, I could have looked it up but I'm too tired tonight

Allahu Akbar ?

Okay, and?

Maybe they've seen a lot of killing going on in their region and wondering why there aren't minute silences for those.

That sounds like a real stretch to me. They've seen a lot of killing in their region? by who? because having a minute of silence is sort of a western cultural thing, but they still could have respected it.

Maybe, their th ones doing the killing in their region. Ever been to a soccer game before????

I have a healthy respect for their rules, Rubberband Man.
You clearly have no clue about the rules. Just admit you were frightened.

Allahu Akbar ?

Looks close enough to me

Forum List

Back