Muslims are our friends but Islam is the enemy of Western Civilization?

Plus I thought the Palestinians were ok with sharing the land with Jews and Christians, but your telling me this land is just for Muslims?

No, the only territory that should be restricted to Muslim residents is the Hijaz in Saudi Arabia. Jews and Christians and members of other religious groups are welcome to live as citizens in an Islamic society.

Somehow I get a feeling people in Egypt, Pakistan and Afghanistan disagree with you.

I pointed out that there were over a million Jews driven out of Arab countries, they are not only from Europe. It seem to me that you think there should be no Jew living in any Arab or muslim land.
Then you got the wrong impression.

Well... the so called "Palestinians think so" when areas are turned over to them all the Jews must be removed so why is that?

Which Palestinians believe that?

Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts. Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. - Charter of Hamas, Article 31​

Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts. Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. - Charter of Hamas, Article 31

The Ku Klux Klan also said they don't hate black people or wish violence upon them, but just wish to live separate. :(

This is true however in Africa if you are not 100% black you are considered mixed and not fully black, in South Africa they have a separate ethnicity called mixed and black and white are separate.

Blacks in Africa are just as racist as any southern redneck. :doubt:

This is true however in Africa if you are not 100% black you are considered mixed and not fully black, in South Africa they have a separate ethnicity called mixed and black and white are separate.

Blacks in Africa are just as racist as any southern redneck. :doubt:

I hate to say it but their even worse depending where you go, even being black but being from a different part of Africa or different tribe will get you chopped up with machetes.:eek:

Plus I thought the Palestinians were ok with sharing the land with Jews and Christians, but your telling me this land is just for Muslims?

No, the only territory that should be restricted to Muslim residents is the Hijaz in Saudi Arabia. Jews and Christians and members of other religious groups are welcome to live as citizens in an Islamic society.

Somehow I get a feeling people in Egypt, Pakistan and Afghanistan disagree with you.

Those are authoritarian countries that either manipulate Islam in a manner that benefits the ruler or forsake it entirely. An Islamic society is a caliphate modeled entirely and exclusively on the Qur'an and the actions of Muhammad (SAWS) and the Successors (RA).

I pointed out that there were over a million Jews driven out of Arab countries, they are not only from Europe. It seem to me that you think there should be no Jew living in any Arab or muslim land.
Then you got the wrong impression.

Well... the so called "Palestinians think so" when areas are turned over to them all the Jews must be removed so why is that?

Which Palestinians believe that?

Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts. Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. - Charter of Hamas, Article 31​

That post totally discredited you, if you really believe that?

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

The implication is clear: Allah promised that the Jews will be murdered, and the Hamas "aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take."

Hamas Charter

Last edited:
Hamas is a humane movement, which cares for human rights and is committed to the tolerance inherent in Islam as regards attitudes towards other religions. It is only hostile to those who are hostile towards it, or stand in its way in order to disturb its moves or to frustrate its efforts. Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security. - Charter of Hamas, Article 31

The Ku Klux Klan also said they don't hate black people or wish violence upon them, but just wish to live separate. :(
Big difference HG

Muslims are not racist and will marry Jews and Christians of any color. :cool:

A number of different racist/white nationalist organizations operate under the name "Ku Klux Klan" and I imagine each group works toward different goals and conducts itself according to different principles. Hamas is a single group and that is one of the articles of the movement's central document.

The only territory that should be restricted to Muslim residents is the Hijaz in Saudi Arabia. Jews and Christians and members of other religious groups are welcome to live as citizens in an Islamic society if they recognize that they are living in an Islamic society.

Under the control of Kasam. Is there any part of the Middle East that can be under non Islamic Muslim control Kasam?

A number of different racist/white nationalist organizations operate under the name "Ku Klux Klan" and I imagine each group works toward different goals and conducts itself according to different principles. Hamas is a single group and that is one of the articles of the movement's central document.

To me it seems like they say one thing and do another.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).
"Killing the Jews" is a parenthetical addition by the author and the site you link to makes no attempt to hide its bias. Nonetheless, you can find the quote I posted if you bother to scroll down.

"Discredited." :lol:

Those are authoritarian countries that either manipulate Islam in a manner that benefits the ruler or forsake it entirely. An Islamic society is a caliphate modeled entirely and exclusively on the Qur'an and the actions of Muhammad (SAWS) and the Successors (RA).

So your telling me an Islamic society exclusively following the Quran will embrace Jews and Christians as equals?

To me it seems like they say one thing and do another.

That could be. I'm not an unconditional or enthusiastic supporter of them anyway.

So your telling me an Islamic society exclusively following the Quran will embrace Jews and Christians as equals?

In what sense?

In what sense?

This is what you get when you attempt to get a straight simple answer from Kalam. An attempt to confuse and complicate.

It simply is not forthcoming.

Kalam.

Can any non Muslim country be in control of even one inch of the Muslim world?

Modern Civilization started when G-d's law was offered to, accepted by, and given to the Jewish people. The law is the basis, the building blocks. Of western civilization, always has been.
Incorrect Hiram,

Western civilization was built on the backs of the Greeks and Romans.

Who by the way, drove out their Jews like everyone else has in history. :cool:

If you don't like history, just make it up! Which came first?

Forum List

Back