🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Attack 60 Minutes Team in Sweden

What we need is a strong barking like a dog leader who misremembers everything. As long as they don't attack during the 2 PM nap time.

Houston, we have a problem.

How do we deal with these people? I was in a convenience store yesterday and working there was a person I would guess is Arabic. He looked it and sounded like it when he said the few words he said. Actually seemed like a nice kid. But while I was waiting I listened to what he was listening to on the radio. It sounded Arabic and every so often there was a sound much like an explosion. I didn't think a whole lot about it because I don't think terrorists would be quite so overt. I was going to ask him about it by the line moved and I didn't get a chance.

Anyway here are some quotes from an article expressing their views.

Chaos Erupts As Two Explosions Rock Brussels Airport

“With the permission of God, the lions came to take revenge for the killing of Muslims in Syria and Iraq,” one supporter of the terror group posted on Twitter.Another declared: “#Brussels, if you continue your war against the religion of Allah then this is our response.” Another shared a graphic image that allegedly showed a man who was wounded, and declared: “Allahu Akbar, #Belgium_is_on_fire_from_explosives.”

A prominent user on an ISIS forum called on Islamic State supporters to change their Twitter profile pictures to images showing feet stomping on the flag of Belgium. The user also called on ISIS loyalists to use a hashtag declaring Mosul’s revenge against Brussels, “the capital of infidels.”

Houston, we have a problem.

How do we deal with these people? I was in a convenience store yesterday and working there was a person I would guess is Arabic. He looked it and sounded like it when he said the few words he said. Actually seemed like a nice kid. But while I was waiting I listened to what he was listening to on the radio. It sounded Arabic and every so often there was a sound much like an explosion. I didn't think a whole lot about it because I don't think terrorists would be quite so overt. I was going to ask him about it by the line moved and I didn't get a chance.

Anyway here are some quotes from an article expressing their views.

Chaos Erupts As Two Explosions Rock Brussels Airport

“With the permission of God, the lions came to take revenge for the killing of Muslims in Syria and Iraq,” one supporter of the terror group posted on Twitter.Another declared: “#Brussels, if you continue your war against the religion of Allah then this is our response.” Another shared a graphic image that allegedly showed a man who was wounded, and declared: “Allahu Akbar, #Belgium_is_on_fire_from_explosives.”

A prominent user on an ISIS forum called on Islamic State supporters to change their Twitter profile pictures to images showing feet stomping on the flag of Belgium. The user also called on ISIS loyalists to use a hashtag declaring Mosul’s revenge against Brussels, “the capital of infidels.”
You humiliate them. The ones you catch you make an example for all of his fellow Islamos see what happens when you take up arms against civilization.

Forum List

Back