Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

Jesus actually told his disciples/apostles to just dust their feet and move onward, if a household does not accept them or the gospel....he did not instruct them to kill the infidel Asclepias?
God instructed christians to kill people that were infidels.
Infidels isn't even a Christian term dude.
Who said it was? Christian isnt a language.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.

Jesus actually told his disciples/apostles to just dust their feet and move onward, if a household does not accept them or the gospel....he did not instruct them to kill the infidel Asclepias?

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 13 - New International Version

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death;because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

God was speaking to the children of Israel in the old testament. The new testament clearly states that Jesus says you shall not commit murder. Simple as that.

Understanding what you read really helps. This is something you apparently struggle with. He never instructed Christians to kill anyone.
Jesus tells christians to follow the OT and doubles down on killing in the NT.. I think you dont understand as much as you thought you did.

OT

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 17:3-5 - King James Version

3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

NT

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Matthew 15:1-9 - NIV - Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law cam...

3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.
Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.
\

fulfill means it came to an end. Your interpretation suxx.
therefore (this is why)
Jesus quoted your scripture in Matthew. At least He was smart enough when He quoted from the old testament he didn't call em Christians
You bring up an interesting interpretation.
When you quoted from the old testement does that mean that you intend to carry out the law?
So if Jesus quotes from the OT does that mean he intends to carry it out, when he has already said the Mosaic law is to come to an end.
I don't recall Jesus stoning the woman caught in adultery, do you.
btw, I read the N.T. 26 times in 2014.

I'm going to conclude my remarks with this scripture:
Peter ch 3
15 And account that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

\

fulfill means it came to an end. Your interpretation suxx.
therefore (this is why)
Jesus quoted your scripture in Matthew. At least He was smart enough when He quoted from the old testament he didn't call em Christians
You bring up an interesting interpretation.
When you quoted from the old testement does that mean that you intend to carry out the law?
So if Jesus quotes from the OT does that mean he intends to carry it out, when he has already said the Mosaic law is to come to an end.
I don't recall Jesus stoning the woman caught in adultery, do you.
btw, I read the N.T. 26 times in 2014.

I'm going to conclude my remarks with this scripture:
Peter ch 3
15 And account that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Youre back pedaling and not doing a very great job of it. Nothing you said had anything to do with the point that both god and jesus advocated killing infidels.

You say you quoted Jesus and then quoted the old testament!! LOL You really are a moron! LOL

It's not up to man to put people to death, its up to God.

Because it also says in Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, lest ye shall be judged."

Don't try to go toe to toe with me on scripture. I used to run a bible study class.

You say you quoted Jesus and then quoted the old testament!! LOL You really are a moron! LOL

It's not up to man to put people to death, its up to God.

Because it also says in Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, lest ye shall be judged."

Don't try to go toe to toe with me on scripture. I used to run a bible study class.
If you ran a bible class why are you pretending the evidence I posted was not in the bible NT and OT? The fact that the bible and the qu'ran contradicts themselves is not my issue. My point is that christians and muslims both have the tenent to kill infidels in their holy books. The qu'ran also says you are not supposed to kill innocents.

The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256)

The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”

Last edited:
I'll say it again since obviously you can't understand it.

NOBODY INSTRUCTED CHRISTIANS TO KILL ANYONE. God says "must be put to death." He didn't say WHO would do it. And he wasn't talking to Christians, he was talking to Israelites.

I'm ignoring you because you're misinterpreting scripture to read what you want it to read.

Funny how I haven't seen any coverage of hate crimes committed against Muslims in the wake of the CA terrorism

Maybe they should take the advice that is always given to us

Don't give into fear and live your life normally

NOBODY INSTRUCTED CHRISTIANS TO KILL ANYONE. God says "must be put to death." He didn't say WHO would do it. And he wasn't talking to Christians, he was talking to Israelites.

I'm ignoring you because you're misinterpreting scripture to read what you want it to read.
Doesnt matter what you say. He was never talking to christians if thats the case. He was talking to everyone that followed the bible.

I dont have any particular position on what it says. I just know it says it.

The thing with christians are that they are hypocrites. Even though Jesus says he is the son of god christians dont want to believe it. They want to believe he is god.

Last edited:

Doesnt matter what you say. He was never talking to christians if thats the case. He was talking to everyone that followed the bible.

I dont have any particular position on what it says. I just know it says it.

The thing with christians are that they are hypocrites. Even though Jesus says he is the son of god christians dont want to believe it. They want to believe he is god.
Wrong again. I can't believe you.
I'm a Mormon. Jesus is Jehovah. God is Elohim
We don't believe their the same person, we believe they're as separate as you and I. We believe Jesus is the son of His Father Elohim. We believe they both have bodies of flesh and bone so how can they be the same person.
btw, just a side note, if you knew the Bible as well as you profess you would know that God and Jesus are supposed to be capitalized.

Poor things..................got their feelings hurt..................

Um.............14 Americans have no more feelings about it..............They are dead............cry me a river...............perhaps they should have controlled their dang relatives......................
170+ Americans have no feelings anymore in Oklahoma City...many of them infants in a day care center.

Poor things..................got their feelings hurt..................

Um.............14 Americans have no more feelings about it..............They are dead............cry me a river...............perhaps they should have controlled their dang relatives......................
170+ Americans have no feelings anymore in Oklahoma City...many of them infants in a day care center.
Same old tactic......................now continue your BS...........

The Crusades the Crusades the Crusades.............

This is a current event........................and it is the topic.

Are you confused again.....................

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

Remind me again what happened to Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor? Sounds perfectly American to me. And they were only suspected of collusion.

Yes, and tell me about how their lives were destroyed as a result (George Takei has had a lot to say on that) - and how we issued reparations. Finally.

Slavery was once constitutional too...doesn't make it right.

Muslims in America ARE working against us. There's no indications they wanna exist side-by-side with us. They want Islam to rule the whole world and everyone that doesn't wanna convert to be killed. Where a Muslim majority exists in any country, Islam is the ruling faith in and out of government.

Total bullshit. Some religious extremists - what we call terrorists are. There is every indication they want to exist side by side with us because as a community they have for centuries and they continue to do so.

Where a Muslim majority exists.....hey, it's the choice of the people - so what? Those countries never had a democratic system in place - ever.

I can't believe you're spouting talking points.

The people, who, like myself until recently, reasoned tolerant positions were dwelling in a sea of false-denial. And the thought of 1.7 billion enemies wasn't especially appealing either of course. But that's the reality.

There aren't 1.7 billion enemies - that is the path of paranoia not "reality".

If Islam got its way, we'd be living under Islamic law. They're going to be the majority global religion in a few more years, so why wouldn't they try and take over? Christianity held sway for centuries and tore through Muslim lands imposing its will onto them, and now that Christianity's weak, Islam is returning the favor.

It really depends on where in the world you are as to how "political" Islam is. You can't broad brush it based on ISIS and that is exactly what you are doing.

Look at Israel, they don't wanna live peacefully and coexist, they wanna rule. And worse, they believe they can win.

If you are saying that religion mixed with politics is a bad thing - I agree. I'm a strong proponent of a secular govenrment and a bill of rights. But you can't broadbrush entire religions - Islam, Judaism, Christianity based on bad players, not when there is such a diversity of faith within one religion.

I've only visited Europe. America is where I was born.

I was speaking of the countries they were born in.

But of course, you like foreign people more than the folks that were born here and who's family lived here for the last 300 or so years.

That's why you're essentially a traitor to your country and your people. You hate us and you hate your own country.

The husband was born in America.

And you're being a total douche saying she is a traitor to her country.

Forum List

Back