Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

Jesus actually told his disciples/apostles to just dust their feet and move onward, if a household does not accept them or the gospel....he did not instruct them to kill the infidel Asclepias?
God instructed christians to kill people that were infidels.
Infidels isn't even a Christian term dude.
Who said it was? Christian isnt a language.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.
Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.

Pretty simple mined postings actually, Jews and later Christians have went through the reformation,. although the moral teachings in the Torah haven't changed, the punishments certainly have. unless of course, you're a seventh century, barbarian, like the islamonazis

I've only visited Europe. America is where I was born.

I was speaking of the countries they were born in.

But of course, you like foreign people more than the folks that were born here and who's family lived here for the last 300 or so years.

That's why you're essentially a traitor to your country and your people. You hate us and you hate your own country.

The husband was born in America.

And you're being a total douche saying she is a traitor to her country.
Like your opinion even matters.......

I wonder about the left.

They say we need to focus only on Islamic radicals that are known terrorists......but every attack we've had in America was by normal, average, every day Muslims not known to be radicalized.

The wife was radicalized.

Why do you make shit up? Does it make you feel better?
They're all radicalized.....that's why they do it. But up until they do....they're always described as being a normal family.
It doesn't take much to radicalize them.
When they're always reading passages in the Quran like this...it's no small wonder they become radicalized:

8:39 Fight unbelievers until Islam reigns supreme

“Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s entirely; then if they give over, surely Allah sees the things they do.”

8:60 Make war against enemies of Allah

“Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them that you know not; Allah knows them. And whatsoever you expend in the way of Allah shall be repaid you in full; you will not be wronged.”

9:5 Slay the idolaters

“Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.”

9:28 Idolaters unclean

“O believers, the idolaters are indeed unclean; so let them not come near the Holy Mosque after this year of theirs. If you fear poverty, Allah shall surely enrich you of His bounty, if He will; Allah is All-knowing; All-wise.”

9:29 Fight and subjugate the Jews and Christians

“Fight those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden — such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book — until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled.”

A list of Quran hate quotes

I've only visited Europe. America is where I was born.

I was speaking of the countries they were born in.

But of course, you like foreign people more than the folks that were born here and who's family lived here for the last 300 or so years.

That's why you're essentially a traitor to your country and your people. You hate us and you hate your own country.

The husband was born in America.

And you're being a total douche saying she is a traitor to her country.
Like your opinion even matters.......

It doesn't?

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

Its a damn shame people cant live their lives because of some inbred. backwood. ignorants that are afraid of muslims.

Its a damn shame 14 people in San Bernidino cant live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Muslims who filled them full of bulitts because they are Americans.

And it's a damn shame 3 people in Colorado.... as well as as several hundred people all over the country ... can't live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Christians who did the same thing.
Really? What Christians do this? And I don't mean the pot smoker that gave an abortion clinic a taste for what they do everyday, I mean the "hundreds" killed by Christians.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Here's a tip to Muslim people who want to live in peace in America.

Don't send your sons to Muslim school, where they will be brainwashed into hating the United States and Jews.

Take off the funny clothes you wear and start dressing like Americans.

Don't even think for a minute that it's acceptable to walk around in public with a mask on your face.

Don't curcumsize your daughter so they can't have pleasure during sexual intercourses.

Don't beat your wives even if she refuses to make dinner or denies you sex.

Don't kill rape victims to restore your family's "honor."

Learn English.

Don't go to prayer meetings where imams preach hatred and violence.

Don't even be one of those "moderate Muslims" who pretend to be reasonable as a way of fighting jihad.

Violence is never acceptable, for any reason, unless you are defending yourself or others.

Your wives and daughters are not your property.

Don't be one of those Muslims who refuse to carry passengers who have wine or pork in their luggage.

Try to make friends with people of other faiths. You will learn that they are people too, and it is not just to kill them for any reason.

Also, make friends with the pig. Muslim dietary laws made sense hundreds of years ago, and there were no such things as freezers or refrigerators, and cooks are careful to make sure pork is cooked until it's safe to eat. And if you still don't want to eat pork, respect the rights of those who do eat pork.

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

why i don't believe in broad brushes, it would be nice if, occasionally, your sympathies were with the victims of terror.

These people are victims of terror.
Not really.

Yes really.
No, not really. It's yet another Leftist red herring. Americans are tolerant to a fault, even to the point of suicide. A neighbor of the sand monkey that shot all those people saw he was up to no good but didn't want to say anything because of how your type would accuse him of being an islamophobe. Islamophiles are literally killing Americans by attacking anyone who highlights the menace of domestic Islam.

Congratulations. Just how many more of us do you want to kill if you don't mind my asking?

I'll say it again since obviously you can't understand it.

NOBODY INSTRUCTED CHRISTIANS TO KILL ANYONE. God says "must be put to death." He didn't say WHO would do it. And he wasn't talking to Christians, he was talking to Israelites.

I'm ignoring you because you're misinterpreting scripture to read what you want it to read.
Doesnt matter what you say. He was never talking to christians if thats the case. He was talking to everyone that followed the bible.

I dont have any particular position on what it says. I just know it says it.

The thing with christians are that they are hypocrites. Even though Jesus says he is the son of god christians dont want to believe it. They want to believe he is god.
Wrong again. I can't believe you.
I'm a Mormon. Jesus is Jehovah. God is Elohim
We don't believe their the same person, we believe they're as separate as you and I. We believe Jesus is the son of His Father Elohim. We believe they both have bodies of flesh and bone so how can they be the same person.
btw, just a side note, if you knew the Bible as well as you profess you would know that God and Jesus are supposed to be capitalized.
Mormons are a backwards off shoot of christians. I wasnt talking about your sub-religion. I was talking about mainstream christians. I never professed to know the bible that well but great deflection. Not concerned with what you think should be capitalized. If it bothers you that much just pretend i capitalized god and jesus.

God instructed christians to kill people that were infidels.
Infidels isn't even a Christian term dude.
Who said it was? Christian isnt a language.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.
Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.

Pretty simple mined postings actually, Jews and later Christians have went through the reformation,. although the moral teachings in the Torah haven't changed, the punishments certainly have. unless of course, you're a seventh century, barbarian, like the islamonazis
Doesnt really matter what reformations you went through. The point is god and jesus gave you no such instructions to have a reformation and told you to follow the laws in the OT and the NT which both advocate the killing of infidels.

We are Americans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched......a fake story about a koran being flushed down the toilet and muslims rioted and murdered people in the middle east.....they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...we are not muslims....we do not attack innocent people to punish the guilty...that is what muslims do in the middle east, not Americans......CAIR is a group that comes out of the terrorist group the muslim brotherhood......they should be laughed off the stage......

We are Americans.

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched......a fake story about a koran being flushed down the toilet and muslims rioted and murdered people in the middle east.....they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...we are not muslims....we do not attack innocent people to punish the guilty...that is what muslims do in the middle east, not Americans......CAIR is a group that comes out of the terrorist group the muslim brotherhood......they should be laughed off the stage......

Terrorists murdered 3000 people.

And yes, some of you DO attack innocent people.

We are Americans.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

We are Americans.

Thats incorrect. We attacked Iraq in retaliation like a drunken street fighter attacking someone who was just happened to be nearby instead of the person that actually hit us. Lots of muslim blood was touched in that attack even though it was terrorists that happened to claim being muslims that did the damage. Thanks to that fopa we now have ISIS.

We are Americans.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

And muslim blood was not left untouched.

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

We are Americans.

No. You said this.
"..muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11"

I dont see the word "terrorist" in that sentence.

Sad thing is that condemning the extremists is not going to do much to protect them from the idiots. My muslim neighbor and I talked and he knows he can send his family to my home if something goes down.
I think of that Quinton tarantino movie where the Germans are hiding the Jews and the nazi comes in and makes a speech about rats. Maybe ingloriously bastards? Great movie.

Forum List

Back