Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

Infidels isn't even a Christian term dude.
Who said it was? Christian isnt a language.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.
Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.

Pretty simple mined postings actually, Jews and later Christians have went through the reformation,. although the moral teachings in the Torah haven't changed, the punishments certainly have. unless of course, you're a seventh century, barbarian, like the islamonazis
Doesnt really matter what reformations you went through. The point is god and jesus gave you no such instructions to have a reformation and told you to follow the laws in the OT and the NT which both advocate the killing of infidels.
this is the 21st century:slap:

Its inaccurate because you claimed you said "muslim terrorists". How did you get confused about that?

As obama constantly says....

Let me be clear....

muslims murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

muslims murdered 14 Americans last week.
We arent talking about what Obama said. We are talking about how you claimed you said "muslim terrorists" but thats not the truth.

And I clarified..........I will do so again....muslims murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

muslims murdered 128 people in France and wounded over 300 more.

muslims murdered 14 people last week.

I can repeat the truth again if you want.
So you admit you lied when you claimed you said "muslim terrorists"? Its about time.

Nope...I left off terrorist.....I put it on in the next post...and to piss you guys off I am from this point going forward leaving terrorist off when muslims murder more people....I am tired of your nonsense.....
Admitting you left off terrorist means you admit you lied when you claimed you didnt leave off terrorist. I think you are confusing yourself on two fronts. The first being you lied then claimed you didnt lie. The second being you believe you have the power to piss me off. You only make me laugh at your idiocy.

Who said it was? Christian isnt a language.

Oooops!

2 Corinthians 6 KJV

"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
I saw what you did there. Maybe with others ya gotta away with it, but not with me.
Yes. I proved you didnt know what you were talking about even though it didnt really matter. Even if infidel was never mentioned in the bible like you claimed it wasnt that has nothing to do with the fact God told christians to kill infidels and Jesus backed him up in the new testament.

Pretty simple mined postings actually, Jews and later Christians have went through the reformation,. although the moral teachings in the Torah haven't changed, the punishments certainly have. unless of course, you're a seventh century, barbarian, like the islamonazis
Doesnt really matter what reformations you went through. The point is god and jesus gave you no such instructions to have a reformation and told you to follow the laws in the OT and the NT which both advocate the killing of infidels.
Thats pretty observant of you. Did you know the Egyptians actually viewed what we call the southern part of the world as the north and vice versa?

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

No sane person is suggesting violence against Islamic Americans. If you have specific evidence of a recent rash Muslim persecution in America please post specific links. Otherwise....it is a straw man argument.

The real victims are the Christians and Jews murdered by the jihadist nut bags in Paris and California. That is where my concern lies and where your concern should lie. Thank you.
Suggesting? Idiots are doing more than just suggesting. They are actually attacking people.

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched......a fake story about a koran being flushed down the toilet and muslims rioted and murdered people in the middle east.....they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...we are not muslims....we do not attack innocent people to punish the guilty...that is what muslims do in the middle east, not Americans......CAIR is a group that comes out of the terrorist group the muslim brotherhood......they should be laughed off the stage......

Terrorists murdered 3000 people.

And yes, some of you DO attack innocent people.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

And muslim blood was not left untouched.

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

Funny you remember obscure things like that CAIR girl:eusa_think: muslims have never been targeted in this country. That obvious, because you want millions more shipped here. We must be a pretty good place for muslims in your mind:thup:

Let me be clear....

We arent talking about what Obama said. We are talking about how you claimed you said "muslim terrorists" but thats not the truth.

And I clarified..........I will do so again....muslims murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

So you admit you lied when you claimed you said "muslim terrorists"? Its about time.

Nope...I left off terrorist.....I put it on in the next post...and to piss you guys off I am from this point going forward leaving terrorist off when muslims murder more people....I am tired of your nonsense.....
Admitting you left off terrorist means you admit you lied when you claimed you didnt leave off terrorist. I think you are confusing yourself on two fronts. The first being you lied then claimed you didnt lie. The second being you believe you have the power to piss me off. You only make me laugh at your idiocy.

Didn't lie twit......I said muslim terrorist in the second post to appease the left wing moron.....and as I should have remembered...you can never, ever be civil to a left win social justice bully.......the best thing you can do is ignore their stupidity and crush their stupid arguments....

Thank you for reminding me twit.

We are Americans.

3 Muslims in America condemned the daily atrocities conducted in the name of their religion.
Color me underwhelmed.

Thats pretty observant of you. Did you know the Egyptians actually viewed what we call the southern part of the world as the north and vice versa?

Who gives a shit. :dunno:

We are Americans.

3 Muslims in America condemned the daily atrocities conducted in the name of their religion.
Color me underwhelmed.

Still waiting for those many episodes of anti muslim activity........

We are Americans.

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched......a fake story about a koran being flushed down the toilet and muslims rioted and murdered people in the middle east.....they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...we are not muslims....we do not attack innocent people to punish the guilty...that is what muslims do in the middle east, not Americans......CAIR is a group that comes out of the terrorist group the muslim brotherhood......they should be laughed off the stage......

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

Funny you remember obscure things like that CAIR girl:eusa_think: muslims have never been targeted in this country. That obvious, because you want millions more shipped here. We must be a pretty good place for muslims in your mind:thup:
Thats some unmitigated bull shit. :laugh:

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during ‘war on terror’

Who gives a shit. :dunno:
Thats what I was thinking when you made the observation it was the 21st century.
dunno.gif

The very first F*****g line in that link was a lie....they were shot by a deranged guy over a parking space........try harder....you are really silly......

Let me be clear....

Thank you for reminding me what I am dealing with......as a decent human being I often attribute decency to the indecent....and am always surprised when they act indecently toward me...

A Time for Peace, a Time for War | John C. Wright's Journal

Never apologize to the Morlocks, for they will only take the apology as a confession, and, sensing weakness, fall upon you, and drag you underground to their lair and feast on your living flesh.

This advice applies not merely to the enemy in the culture war attempting to get you mocked, reviled, and fired for your political incorrectness, but also to the enemy in the Jihad, attempting to get you to die, to surrender to slavery or submit to Islam.

Vox Day in his new book SJWs ALWAYS LIES includes the excellent advice that one must never apologise to a Social Justice Warrior, never attempt to ameliorate nor appease them, never appeal to their better nature. His experience (and mine) shows this is futile as well as counterproductive.

A civilized man, hearing an apology or a request for quarter, will interpret it as a request for forgiveness and a request for a return to the peace the existed before the dispute broke out: an SJW, hearing an apology, will take it as a surrender, will sense blood in the water as a shark does, and redouble the attacks.

This is because the civilized man regards other men as real people and seeks to live in peace. An SJW is a creature who regards peace as intolerable, and thinks of other people as mere shadows, mere puppets on the stage of his own internal psychodrama.

A civilized man attacks enemies in order to restore civilization, and hence attacks those who threaten it, and hence takes a proffer apology as a sign that the threat is ended. An SJW, on the other hand, is a witchhunter who attacks the witch not because he believes you (or anyone) is a witch. Your name could have been picked at random out of a hat. He attacks because he wishes to be seen by the warren, his peers, as zealous and loyal, and because whichever witchhunter hunts the most witches gains a high status.

Such is the disagreeable truth and tactical necessity of the culture war, and it has an even more disagreeable sequel: a whole cadre of so called moderates arises who, while claiming to agree with you and to abjure the foe, makes calls for peace and compromise never directed at the witchhunters, always at the witch. One such recent display was being debated over at Vox Day’s website: Vox Popoli: Dialogue with a moderate

We are Americans.

Really? Who?

We are Americans.

Color me underwhelmed.

Still waiting for those many episodes of anti muslim activity........
You'd think after 14 years of Muslims slaughtering Americans at least one mob would be outside a mob with pitchforks to make the Leftards happy.

We are Americans.

No. You said this.
"..muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11"

I dont see the word "terrorist" in that sentence.
They weren't Muslims?

Didn't lie twit......I said muslim terrorist in the second post to appease the left wing moron.....and as I should have remembered...you can never, ever be civil to a left win social justice bully.......the best thing you can do is ignore their stupidity and crush their stupid arguments....

Thank you for reminding me twit.
You only said it in the second post after being called out on the first post. Face it. You lied and got caught. Practically everyone saw it.

We are Americans.

No. You said this.
"..muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11"

I dont see the word "terrorist" in that sentence.
They weren't Muslims?
What does that have to do with him claiming he said "muslim terrorists" when he didnt?

We are Americans.

No sane person is suggesting violence against Islamic Americans. If you have specific evidence of a recent rash Muslim persecution in America please post specific links. Otherwise....it is a straw man argument.

The real victims are the Christians and Jews murdered by the jihadist nut bags in Paris and California. That is where my concern lies and where your concern should lie. Thank you.
Suggesting? Idiots are doing more than just suggesting. They are actually attacking people.

Link(s)

The very first F*****g line in that link was a lie....they were shot by a deranged guy over a parking space........try harder....you are really silly......

Where is your proof this is a lie?

"Hate crimes against Muslims in the United States jumped after the September 11, 2001 attacks and remain high more than 13 years later."

You dont think I'm just going to take your word for it do you?

Forum List

Back