Muslims kept Gore from winning ..

They probably didn't like him picking Lieberman as his running mate. Neither did I. He cares more about Israel than he does America. He was even a traitor to the Democrats over Israel. Sided with George Bush because Israel really wanted us to invade Iraq. They also want us to go to war with Iran. So do the Republicans. Another reason not to vote GOP in 2016

They probably didn't like him picking Lieberman as his running mate. Neither did I. He cares more about Israel than he does America. He was even a traitor to the Democrats over Israel. Sided with George Bush because Israel really wanted us to invade Iraq. They also want us to go to war with Iran. So do the Republicans. Another reason not to vote GOP in 2016

no worries there ... after the Republican House failed to prove how guilty Clinton was, and how innocent she is, I'm voting for her.

The GOP'ers are losing votes faster than Trump can say how great he is.

I think it was decided Bush was going to win and take us into war with Cheney and the other neocons. The hanging chad thing was an obvious coup in my opinion. War was on the agenda. (PS: Lieberman was a mistake as well, your right).

no worries there ... after the Republican House failed to prove how guilty Clinton was, and how innocent she is, I'm voting for her.

I think the GOP are hoping to capitalize on all the anti Mexican and Muslim talk. Don't worry about Hispanics being upset after they make Rubio the nominee and maybe Muslims won't blame Rubio for all the shit Trump said.

I think it was decided Bush was going to win and take us into war with Cheney and the other neocons. The hanging chad thing was an obvious coup in my opinion. War was on the agenda. (PS: Lieberman was a mistake as well, your right).

The GOP was going to win 2000 no matter what. Especially with George's brother being the Governor of Florida. It bothers me so much how stupid Americans are. They had the 2000 and 2004 elections stolen and don't even know it happened. So much for the media being liberal, huh? And the rich got Citizens United passed and most American don't even know what that is. So much for a liberal media, huh? Or how Bush was able to lie us into Iraq and totally get away with it. So much for a liberal media, huh? Or that TARP bank robbery Bush pulled on us his last days in office. Basically the bankers said this is a robbery and you either give in to our demands and no one will get hurt. And the media didn't say a fucking peep. So much for the liberal media, that was taken over in 1996 where something like 6 mega corporations purchased up all the media. Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

So much for the liberal media.

The GOP was going to win 2000 no matter what. Especially with George's brother being the Governor of Florida. It bothers me so much how stupid Americans are. They had the 2000 and 2004 elections stolen and don't even know it happened. So much for the media being liberal, huh? And the rich got Citizens United passed and most American don't even know what that is. So much for a liberal media, huh? Or how Bush was able to lie us into Iraq and totally get away with it. So much for a liberal media, huh? Or that TARP bank robbery Bush pulled on us his last days in office. Basically the bankers said this is a robbery and you either give in to our demands and no one will get hurt. And the media didn't say a fucking peep. So much for the liberal media, that was taken over in 1996 where something like 6 mega corporations purchased up all the media. Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

agreed ..

I suppose my sarcasm was lost on simpletons.

that isn't what it says. in fact, it specifically says there were no exit polls on muslim voters then.

try reading and not making up what you want things to say

from the article ...

Well, Bush became the one to not only support it but also to point out that its new victims are Arab Americans. It is the first time that Muslims have voted in big numbers in the US elections with 34% voting for the first time. Although Muslims have successfully influenced the outcome of election in some Congressional and senatorial constituencies, it is the first time that major Muslim organizations have endorsed a candidate for a bloc vote. They also demonstrated that they can deliver up to 70% of Muslim votes despite the fact that more Muslims have traditionally supported the Democratic party because of their pro-minority and pro-immigration record. It is also the first time that major newspapers have written articles about Muslim votes. There has been a Muslim congressman in the US Congress but he has chosen to keep it a secret

you were saying?

The US people had their hands full with Monica to worry about anything else. I'm at a point, I doubt it matters who I vote for, things have got so bad since the Reagan(not talking about Reagan (although I could) but the Reps who wanted a win). The rich buy their votes and they got the GOP and the Dem covered to get what they want. I truly believe the Pres. has been a puppet for many years, and if a Congressman goes anti Israel or SA, they are just keeping a seat warm in Congress.

I'm not sure about this. Why would Muslims vote for Bush, because SA was close to the Bush family, and due to they wanted Iraq taken out?

also this part " African-Americans with 90%, Jews with 80%, and gays and lesbians with 70% voted"
I have a very hard time believing that although, most Jews and gays go with Dems. I voted for Gore and I'm neither of those, I did because I didn't think Bush could even name a foreign country let alone know where they were. I did vote for Bush Sr. though.

I'm not sure about this. Why would Muslims vote for Bush, because SA was close to the Bush family, and due to they wanted Iraq taken out?

also this part " African-Americans with 90%, Jews with 80%, and gays and lesbians with 70% voted"
I have a very hard time believing that although, most Jews and gays go with Dems. I voted for Gore and I'm neither of those, I did because I didn't think Bush could even name a foreign country let alone know where they were. I did vote for Bush Sr. though.

click the link and read the article ... it's not my opinion

I did, I just think it had to do with knowing Bush would go to war with Iraq. That was planned all through the 90's before the 9-11.

I guess I'm wondering why do you think they voted for Bush?

Clinton was guilty and the mid terms should show you how "hopeful" is your other comment. Not rational, just "hopeful."

I did, I just think it had to do with knowing Bush would go to war with Iraq. That was planned all through the 90's before the 9-11.

I guess I'm wondering why do you think they voted for Bush?

and the Union Muslims in Mich. did an about face and voted Bush.

Sending elian Gonzalez to papa Fidel cost Gore Florida

Oh and the dimpled chads.

Morons

that isn't what it says. in fact, it specifically says there were no exit polls on muslim voters then.

try reading and not making up what you want things to say

from the article ...

Well, Bush became the one to not only support it but also to point out that its new victims are Arab Americans. It is the first time that Muslims have voted in big numbers in the US elections with 34% voting for the first time. Although Muslims have successfully influenced the outcome of election in some Congressional and senatorial constituencies, it is the first time that major Muslim organizations have endorsed a candidate for a bloc vote. They also demonstrated that they can deliver up to 70% of Muslim votes despite the fact that more Muslims have traditionally supported the Democratic party because of their pro-minority and pro-immigration record. It is also the first time that major newspapers have written articles about Muslim votes. There has been a Muslim congressman in the US Congress but he has chosen to keep it a secret

you were saying?

i was referring to the thread title. the article specifically says thet there were no exit polls when gore ran.

Is this the conspiracy forum?

Forum List

Back