Muslims! Now is the time; you can no longer dither!

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
To all Muslim, friends and acquaintances and strangers:

Now is the time to speak out and condemn all types of barbarities.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.

The Pachyderm in the Room

Actually, I thought CAIR specifically came and and blamed this latest event on radical Muslims and called them exactly that and advocated for other Muslims to participate in their destruction far more powerfully than our own President did.

• Banned
Actually, I thought CAIR specifically came and and blamed this latest event on radical Muslims and called them exactly that and advocated for other Muslims to participate in their destruction far more powerfully than our own President did.
You are wrong. Obama hit the bad guys hard on the Muslim side and well condemned the far right for refusing to unify against the foe. All Muslims must condemn radical jihadism.

You are wrong. Obama hit the bad guys hard on the Muslim side and well condemned the far right for refusing to unify against the foe. All Muslims must condemn radical jihadism.

You're as stupid as RDean with your "far right" bullshit

and Obama condemned guns. Hillary fucking Clinton came closer to blaming Islam than Obama did.

• Banned
You're as stupid as RDean with your "far right" bullshit and Obama condemned guns. Hillary fucking Clinton came closer to blaming Islam than Obama did.
You are either in the fight against barbarism, softboy, ore you are the enemy.

I see.

So there is nothing wrong with Harry S Truman stealing Palestine from 1.3 millions Muslims and giving it to the Zionists?

Did it ever occur to you that moderate Muslims are as afraid of the extremists as the rest of us are? In fact their speaking out makes them even more of a target than anyone else

• Banned
I see. So there is nothing wrong with Harry S Truman stealing Palestine from 1.3 millions Muslims and giving it to the Zionists? .
So you are for barbarism: noted.

Did it ever occur to you that moderate Muslims are as afraid of the extremists as the rest of us are? In fact their speaking out makes them even more of a target than anyone else
Did it ever occur to you they must stand up and be counted. We are all targets, you fool. Being quiet does not hide them.

Did it ever occur to you they must stand up and be counted. We are all targets, you fool. Being quiet does not hide them.

Swish, missed another post. I color coded to help you ...

Apparently, the president doesn't want to be a target either?

I see. So there is nothing wrong with Harry S Truman stealing Palestine from 1.3 millions Muslims and giving it to the Zionists? .
So you are for barbarism: noted.

You support murdering and or disappearing 1.3 Muslims but I am for barbarism?

You're as stupid as RDean with your "far right" bullshit and Obama condemned guns. Hillary fucking Clinton came closer to blaming Islam than Obama did.
You are either in the fight against barbarism, softboy, ore you are the enemy.

Jake, I've been in countries you've barely heard of fighting Islamic terrorism over the last 15 years while you've safely tucked in your senior citizen home bed pretending to be a conservative.

Don't mistake that header for anything other than a call to Muslims to do their damndest while there's still a "softboy" (thanks, Jake!) in The (former) White House. Once Trump is in office your ass is grass and he's the lawnmower.

I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here http://www.muslimmuseum.org/

was on public radio this morning discussing Islam and rejection of terror. Of course he also pointed out that the Iraq invasion was a debacle and there have been attacks like this in muslim countries every day.

Not just that, but fight for thier fuckin country and take it back!!

I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here http://www.muslimmuseum.org/

was on public radio this morning discussing Islam and rejection of terror. Of course he also pointed out that the Iraq invasion was a debacle and there have been attacks like this in muslim countries every day.
Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

But we must deal with it here and now, all of us must.

That means our differences on the right and the left and the center must be sublimated to defeating the enemy.

We could handle this the exact same way I handle my children when they fight.

"you go to your room, and you go to yours, until you decide you want to get along "

Bring us troops home and forbid Americans to travel to the ME, kick potentially radical Muslims out of the US and refuse to let them back in.

Problem solved.

Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

But we must deal with it here and now, all of us must.

That means our differences on the right and the left and the center must be sublimated to defeating the enemy.

"bush fucked it up" LOL you can't even admit that Iraq was won until Obama fucked it up can you. I was there Jake, Iraq was teetering on the edge and needed a contingent of US troops left behind to make sure it stayed stable, but no Obama did EXACTLY what every one of his senior military advisors told him not to do.

Forum List

Back