🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

View attachment 88509
It already says that it's a 'tribute to all the lives lost that day'...nineteen terrorists died so it's a tribute to them as well.
The Muslims should be happy.
On the side off topic:
Kiwi, I saw a blonde woman on a cooking show from Kiwi Land. Does everybody talk like her over there? I found her name meantime. Annabel Langbein.
annabell_s3_e345_E4.jpg

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Yeah, and Oswald acted alone as well. :rolleyes:

Members ignorance of the Deep State at this site still astound me.

I mean, seriously people, this is a political forum, do some reading outside the MSM which is controlled by the Anglo-American establishment and the intelligence establishment. Why do you think these same forces are arrayed at making the American public believe Trump is dangerous to the status quo? It is so easy for them to manipulate the reality of the public.

If you're curious, it's all here. . .

Who is responsible for these reports?

Not so sure about the second report, the first is from independent investigative journalist James Corbett.

"Blubrry PowerPress Player"

This is a really messed up nation. We hate each other and love those who want to take over or kill us.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

Suppose you were a thinking individual instead of a useful idiot and...

oh, fuck. What I am saying. I'm asking too much of you.

My bad.

Suppose you were unable to think of a counterargument and came up with the above post instead.

I've been studying the Pisslam religion for enough years to know that muslim FILTH ARE NOT HUMAN!!!

:lol: Obviously not.

Perhaps you should have studied the fallacies of Composition and Hasty Generalization.

POGO, he is not wrong about their intent. You and muslims who are claiming to be moderate need to get educated or informed about the facts of islam. Maybe you are one of them and that is a ticket to hell in my opinion.

View attachment 88509
It already says that it's a 'tribute to all the lives lost that day'...nineteen terrorists died so it's a tribute to them as well.
The Muslims should be happy.
On the side off topic:
Kiwi, I saw a blonde woman on a cooking show from Kiwi Land. Does everybody talk like her over there? I found her name meantime. Annabel Langbein.
annabell_s3_e345_E4.jpg
I'm not sure what she talks like to be honest but I guess so.
She's a well-known cooking identity.

The tiny muslem minority in NY has the 1st Amendment right (guaranteed nowhere else in the world including Sharia countries) to protest the 9-11 memorial but the majority has the right to put the freaking thing up, that is unless the feds get involved.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

My bad.

Suppose you were unable to think of a counterargument and came up with the above post instead.
Why should I come up with an argument against something that is ignorant, dishonest, misrepresentative and motivated by an underhanded agenda that has no room for truth?

I'm sure the dead terrorists would be happy to see this memorial . "Yeah we did it, thanks for the shout out!"

Voilà. Same thing.

My bad.

Why should I come up with an argument against something that is ignorant, dishonest, misrepresentative and motivated by an underhanded agenda that has no room for truth?

Beats me, but you do seem to make a habit of it. :dunno:

I make habit of beating you because I'm more intelligent, better informed, more intellectually honest, less dogmatic, more experienced in politics, more rationa l and less concerned with saying things just so my little politically correct peeps aprove

I make habit of beating you because I'm more intelligent, better informed, more intellectually honest, less dogmatic, more experienced in politics, more rationa l and less concerned with saying things just so my little politically correct peeps aprove

Don't forget that sparkling spelling, scintillating syntax and praetertransubtantiationalistic punctuation.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

If I shit on a piece of paper, it has
What a surprise!

You can't be serious...

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

What a surprise!

What a surprise!

You can't be serious...

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

What a surprise!

What a surprise!

You can't be serious...

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

Obama and Liberals do not agree with the use of the term, 'Islamic terror.' Are you saying that it Islamic Terror exists? Do confirm.

Forum List

Back