🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.
Except the OK City bombers were atheists.

Yeah --- that's the point.

Bombers?
Yes, Pogster. There were accomplices. Maybe if looked into the matter you wouldn't look like a fool.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

Bombers?
First you claim Christianity was behind OK City, now you display your complete ignorance about who was behind the attack.
Learn, you'll naturally become a conservative when you do.

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

But but but, there's nothing Islamic about Islam and not all Muslims are terrorist sympathisers and, well what about The Crusades :rolleyes-41:

Voilà. Same thing.

Bombers?
Yes, Pogster. There were accomplices. Maybe if looked into the matter you wouldn't look like a fool.

How many people set a bomb then?

Doesn't matter. Y'all are just trying to obscure the point, which is irrelevant to the number anyway.

Voilà. Same thing.

Pogo darling, the thread isn't about Christians, please get with the programme.

Voilà. Same thing.

no it isn't, McVeigh did not have religious motivations, Bin Laden did

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

well, if todd starnes the bigot says so

Voilà. Same thing.

Ah, there's my girl. "When they do it, that's different".

McVeigh..... hmmm, that sounds like one person to me.

/thread

Why would they memorialize the terrorists !?

They don't want a memorial to the victims of the terrorists Timmy, the terrorists all being Muslims, but of course they had nothing to do with Islam because Islam is the Religion of Peace or something :rolleyes-41:

Voilà. Same thing.

Pogo darling, the thread isn't about Christians, please get with the programme.

Yup. I know.
Now you know, after we bitch slapped you over your ignorance.

Voilà. Same thing.

Bombers?

Doesn't matter. Y'all are just trying to obscure the point, which is irrelevant to the number anyway.
Weaseling out of it, huh? Spinning... rotating...explaining the obvious and did not even answer the Christian assertion you were busted about big time. You truly look like a fool Pogster.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

If I shit on a piece of paper, it has
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

Obama and Liberals do not agree with the use of the term, 'Islamic terror.' Are you saying that it Islamic Terror exists? Do confirm.

Obama famously said that there's nothing Islamic about Islamic State and Hillary famously Tweeted the below.

Hillary-Clinton-Muslims.jpg

Voilà. Same thing.

Bombers?

Weaseling out of it, huh? Spinning... rotating...explaining the obvious and did not even answer the Christian assertion you were busted about big time. You truly look like a fool Pogster.

Pffft. I'm not the one trying to deflect on to the question of how many people "Tim McVeigh" is.

Stay home if you have no interest in the memorial. Where is it written that that they have to take part in it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Voilà. Same thing.

Ah, there's my girl. "When they do it, that's different".

McVeigh..... hmmm, that sounds like one person to me.

/thread

he did not do it for Christianity you fucking idiot Why I Bombed the Murrah Federal Building

I explain herein why I bombed the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. I explain this not for publicity, nor seeking to win and argument of right or wrong. I explain so that the record is clear as to my thinking and motivations in bombing a government installation.

I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI"s "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the "80"s; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens.

What a surprise!

If I shit on a piece of paper, it has
What a surprise!

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

They're not exactly going to publicly broadcast that they support Islamic Terrorism are they?

Forum List

Back