Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Except the OK City bombers were atheists.

Yeah --- that's the point.

Bombers?
Yes, Pogster. There were accomplices. Maybe if looked into the matter you wouldn't look like a fool.

How many people set a bomb then?

Doesn't matter. Y'all are just trying to obscure the point, which is irrelevant to the number anyway.
Weaseling out of it, huh? Spinning... rotating...explaining the obvious and did not even answer the Christian assertion you were busted about big time. You truly look like a fool Pogster.

Pffft. I'm not the one trying to deflect on to the question of how many people "Tim McVeigh" is.
Dufus still hasn't figured out more than one person was behind OK City.

Why would they memorialize the terrorists !?

They don't want a memorial to the victims of the terrorists Timmy, the terrorists all being Muslims, but of course they had nothing to do with Islam because Islam is the Religion of Peace or something :rolleyes-41:

And what do terrorists want???? Recognition of their deeds!

The irony how this plays right into their hands.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

If I shit on a piece of paper, it has
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

They're not exactly going to publicly broadcast that they support Islamic Terrorism are they?

So the answer is "no". You've never asked.

They don't want a memorial to the victims of the terrorists Timmy, the terrorists all being Muslims, but of course they had nothing to do with Islam because Islam is the Religion of Peace or something :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, shame millions of Muslims celebrate 9-11.

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

Pogo darling, the thread isn't about Christians, please get with the programme.

Yup. I know.

So why are you mentioning Christians?

it is time we all recognize Islams role instaed of pretending it isn't there

What a surprise!

You can't be serious...

Muslims speak out against Americans standing up against Islamic terrorists yet shit themselves and stay silent when it comes to standing up against Islamic terrorists. Pussies.

When are they silent ? Have you ever asked one about Islamic terror ? Ya know the terrorists kill more Muslims than anyone .

They're not exactly going to publicly broadcast that they support Islamic Terrorism are they?

Timmy is 14 years-old, he hasn't fully developed yet, his response to me illustrates this.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

It's an analogy that exposes the Double Standard.

As soon as they saw what I was doing they went to the Play Stupid game, pretending not to comprehend it.

Children. :rolleyes:

Take my advice Oosie -- don't ever have any.

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:

Except the OK City bombers were atheists.

Yeah --- that's the point.

Bombers?
Yes, Pogster. There were accomplices. Maybe if looked into the matter you wouldn't look like a fool.

How many people set a bomb then?

Doesn't matter. Y'all are just trying to obscure the point, which is irrelevant to the number anyway.
Weaseling out of it, huh? Spinning... rotating...explaining the obvious and did not even answer the Christian assertion you were busted about big time. You truly look like a fool Pogster.

Pffft. I'm not the one trying to deflect on to the question of how many people "Tim McVeigh" is.
You are still at it, huh? Be a man and admit you were spinning and inserting Christianity into the matter because it fits your agenda, then nobody will worry about the issue any longer. You got busted, you take responsibility for lying and we move on. Uh....that's right, you never take responsibility....

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

As soon as they saw what I was doing they went to the Play Stupid game, pretending not to comprehend it.

The way I see this, is that if Muslims wanted to illustrate how much they disagree with Islamic Terrorism, then these Muslims in New York would be welcoming the Memorial and not opposing it.

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

no double standard if OKC was about Christianity I would back you, except is wasn't, so quit lying

First you claim Christianity was behind OK City,

Oh did I now.

Linkie?

As I suspected --- the point flew right over your pointy little head. Whhhooooosssshhhhh...
Spinmeister...Pogster gets busted then weaseling...hahaha... you really look like a fool, Pogster. Let it go...
:dig:

So you both wanna play stupid? The analogy is that solid that you have no answer?

Way kewl.
Answer to what? You got busted implicating that Christians did the bombing. Dig...dig, Pogster.... Sore loser. You cannot save face on this one...

Timmy is 14 years-old, he hasn't fully developed yet, his response to me illustrates this.
Did the good Dr. Seuss give it away?

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

"Children. :rolleyes:

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:"

Too late, this is all Mr. Oosie's fault, in seven weeks, give a day or two, the double bambino's arrive to disrupt this household, Mr. Oosie has so much to answer for :smoke:

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

"Children. :rolleyes:

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:"

Too late, this is all Mr. Oosie's fault, in seven weeks, give a day or two, the double bambino's arrive to disrupt this household, Mr. Oosie has so much to answer for :smoke:

Yeah well if you had just laid off the chocolate spaghetti............

That's where they come from yanno.

Voilà. Same thing.

Yup. I know.

no double standard if OKC was about Christianity I would back you, except is wasn't, so quit lying

Right.
I
KNOW
IT
WASN'T

THAT'S
THE
FUCKING

POINT.

Did the good Dr. Seuss give it away?

Yes he did, also Timmy is up way past his bedtime, so Timmy you run along and brush your teeth, if you don't you'll be forcefed carrots for a month and your hair will turn ginger, and you know what will happen if you're a ginger, you might get slapped about like one of those red-headed step children :eek-52:

Forum List

Back