🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.
McVeigh was an atheist, you fucking douche bag.

Suppose you were a Christian living in Oklahoma City, and somebody wanted to put up a memorial at the Murrah Building citing "Christianist Terrorism".

Voilà. Same thing.
You must be responding to an islamopologist :eusa_think:

Actually McVeigh was an agnostic and his political views leaned towards Libertarian, not the "right wing Christian" the left loves to try and portray him

Voilà. Same thing.
That's your "No True Scotsman" argument....:lol:
Wrong, dumbass. That is just the irrefutable fact that you have to be suffering brain damage to blame the bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building on Christianity. There is no connection to Christianity. None.

Last edited:
Well the muslims will have the best defense in the nation and most powerful lawyers group backing them up like in the schools for muslim week, classes on islam etc,etc,etc,.

Voilà. Same thing.
Not exactly Pogster. You are assuming that McVeigh was a Christian. The usual spin you put on issues. I have this quote attributed to McVeigh when he was on death row:

"If there is a hell, then I'll be in good company with a lot of fighter pilots who also had to bomb innocents to win the war.[76]"
"76 McVeigh, Tracey (May 9, 2001). "Dead man talking". The Guardian. London. Retrieved March 28, 2010."

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The above quote doesn't support your assertion that McVeigh was Christian and certainly there were no proclamations on his part that he acted based on Christian faith. You may have made a fool of yourself again, Pogster.

"A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

What the Muslims disapprove of is the use of the term 'Islamic Terrorists', to whom the memorial credits the 9/11 attack.

If you're not an 'Islamic Terrorist' why would you be offended?

To this group, I would offer 2 things:

1. In America you have many Rights - the Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them!

2. :fu:

Muslims complain about town's 9/11 memorial | Fox News

Always some idiots wanting to complain about something.

Nothing wrong with the memorial.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Yeah, and Oswald acted alone as well. :rolleyes:

Members ignorance of the Deep State at this site still astound me.

I mean, seriously people, this is a political forum, do some reading outside the MSM which is controlled by the Anglo-American establishment and the intelligence establishment. Why do you think these same forces are arrayed at making the American public believe Trump is dangerous to the status quo? It is so easy for them to manipulate the reality of the public.

If you're curious, it's all here. . .

From the op:

"...On Saturday, the citizens of Owego will commemorate the 15th anniversary of that terrible day by dedicating their memorial park – a park that honors a local resident who died in one of the twin towers.

His name was Derek Statkevicus and he worked on the 89th floor of 2 World Trade Center. And his life was taken by an Islamic terrorist.

That’s a fact."

God bless the good people of Owego.

What a surprise!
yes it IS a surprise since it was a joint CIA/mossad operation "that has been documented many times in the conspiracy section. "with no evidence of muslims being involved.

I guarantee these muslims got paid off by the CIA to be opposed to it

You can't be serious...
Loons CAN be serious...that's why they're loons.

Yeah, and Oswald acted alone as well. :rolleyes:

Members ignorance of the Deep State at this site still astound me.

I mean, seriously people, this is a political forum, do some reading outside the MSM which is controlled by the Anglo-American establishment and the intelligence establishment. Why do you think these same forces are arrayed at making the American public believe Trump is dangerous to the status quo? It is so easy for them to manipulate the reality of the public.

If you're curious, it's all here. . .

Who is responsible for these reports?

And why should Owegoians be singled out front? I say America first let Owego remember their own at home while we do the same for our own here. Whoever they are.

Voilà. Same thing.
Wrong, dumbass. That is just the irrefutable fact that you have to be suffering brain damage to blame the bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building on Christianity. There is no connection to Christianity. None.

More "Not True Scotsman"....not even original, are you?

No surprise, I've been studying the Pisslam religion for enough years to know that muslim FILTH ARE NOT HUMAN!!! These gutter-rat asslifters are the most crybaby, PATHOLOGICALLY LYING, woman-brutalizing, cruel, animal-sadistic FILTH that ever existed!!! I swear, if America were to establish death camps that these mud-slime pond life deserve, I would personally volunteer to throw the switch on the poison gas showers. Why are muslims too arrogant to understand what a walking abomination they are???

Voilà. Same thing.

More "Not True Scotsman"....not even original, are you?

It's not a "no True Scotsman" argument, dumbass. You can't even get the name of the fallacy right.

Forum List

Back