Muslims Stage Prayer Protest at DFW and......

Funny how Muslims can treat women like dirt and the left cheer them on and bend over backwards to support them.

No, it isn't.

They're both scum. They both HATE America. They both hate Capitalism. They both hate freedom. They both believe in a Central Authority issuing edicts to live by.

But mostly, both groups are scum

Muslims are now "leftists" in the first season of Reality America.

Why not, the left defends them, just because they hate america and capitalism as.much as the left does. Its why the left doesnt talk about social issues when concernimg muslims.............because that would be hard to defend.

Note: Women are not allowed.
How's that fit into the narrative of the left?
Obviously just fine as no one on the left has raised the issue of women being treated as less than equals.

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

Not a fan of Patriarchal religions.......but that pesky 1st Amendment, you know.
The left love it that Muslims treat women like dirt.
No we do not....but you like to lie about things like that........somehow, it makes you feel...................better.

All Patriarchal religions and how they treat women.....suck.

Not a fan of Patriarchal religions.......but that pesky 1st Amendment, you know.
The left love it that Muslims treat women like dirt.
No we do not....but you like to lie about things like that........somehow, it makes you feel...................better.

All Patriarchal religions and how they treat women.....suck.
Silence in consent.
Who is being silent? In fact, we have the Right constantly telling us to shut up. You Alt-Righties need to make up your minds.

Yeah except when it comes to gays and obamacare......then we forget about it, eh?
What does obamacare have to do with patriarchal religions? (We know that patriarchal religions have a great fear of women not needing men)

Uh you said that pesky first amendment......you can figure out the rest.....I hope.

Yeah except when it comes to gays and obamacare......then we forget about it, eh?
What does obamacare have to do with patriarchal religions? (We know that patriarchal religions have a great fear of women not needing men)

Uh you said that pesky first amendment......you can figure out the rest.....I hope.
Yes....that pesky 1st Amendment keeps up from telling Patriarchal religions how they can respect or include women. All of those Patriarchal religions. That's why we cannot tell muslims to include women in prayer or Catholics to allow women to be priests.

Yes....that pesky 1st Amendment keeps up from telling Patriarchal religions how they can respect or include women. All of those Patriarchal religions. That's why we cannot tell muslims to include women in prayer or Catholics to allow women to be priests.

And you forgot, to force nuns to give out birth control (obamacare) or for christians, muslims, and jews to make cakes for gay marriage.

I hope you can see the hypocrisy.....

Just mind boggling this situation exists in my country. What is becoming more apparent with these disgusting, inbred, third world Muslims, the females actually do like being oppressed by the faggot Muslim males. After all, the females are not t is who is reproducing them. It is a function of low quality DNA. Science. And who the fuck is paying Qatar Airlines for the thousands of dollar plane tickets to my country for these ugly ass, low IQ pieces of shit?

Last edited:

And you forgot, to force nuns to give out birth control (obamacare) or for christians, muslims, and jews to make cakes for gay marriage.

I hope you can see the hypocrisy.....
So you think that a business gets to ignore a state's business laws they CHOSE to accept when getting a business license because of their religion?

And what nuns are "forced" to give out birth control under Obamacare?

Forum List

Back