🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

muslims throw Christians overboard while at sea !!

good point Irosie , I like it because as I think about it is True !!

She does make a oood point, pismoe. Regardless that many Muslims would gladly do away with all the Christians (as well as all those others they consider non believers), they have been so busy murdering each other too, not only different sects but different tribes too. I don't see Muslims protesting about the Sunnis busy suicide or car bombing Shiites or Ahmadiyya in Pakistan. Has anyone seen any anything in cities around the world that have large Muslim populations protesting against ISIS, the Taliban, or the Boko Haram. However, the Muslims seemed to have no problem gathering up protestors when that trailer for the Muhammed film became known to them or against Israel's fight with Gaza. Even here in Los Angeles, with a huge population of Muslims, they didn't seem to have any problem protesting in front of the Federal Building in West Los Angeles and then walking the short distance to the underpass of the 405 Freeway screaming against Israel. Even when the Kurds were protesting across Europe, the Muslims were clashing with them.. Why aren't they screaming against what Muslims are doing elsewhere to their fellow man?

think they murdered quite a few , they were going to Italy to claim asylum !! --- Police Muslims threw Christians overboard during Med voyage - Yahoo News
The world is over-populated. Now a little less. It's not American lives - why do Republicans give a shit?

all decent muslims and non-muslims should care. It is indicative of a growing pattern

since this event was reported, I have a burning curiosity-------these guys were
trying to get into a Christian country------what did they expect on arrival----bouquets??? did they imagine that since they did the crime on the opened
sea------Italy would have no jurisdiction?----would ignore it ????? I think that is what they thought-------IT's a FREE FOR ALL out here..... ALLAH RULES
<<<<just curious ----------

think they murdered quite a few , they were going to Italy to claim asylum !! --- Police Muslims threw Christians overboard during Med voyage - Yahoo News
The world is over-populated. Now a little less. It's not American lives - why do Republicans give a shit?
Maybe because unlike you, they actually care about their fellow man and human suffering, no matter their race or nationality. You, on the other hand, and other shitballs like you, only think about yourself. That's why you are a Democrat.

The animals, even when they're on a boat heading to a Christian nation as refugees, can't keep their intolerance and barbarism under control.

Islam is the cancer of modern humanity.

consider the circumstances-----a bunch of young strong muslim men----
in the MIDDLE OF THE SEA-----with only each other and ALLAH-----
and----over there-----an OPPORTUNITY-----just toss the kaffir over the side---
and clear the way to JANNAH !!!!! how could any of them pass up that
OPPURTUNITY????

Sometime their arrogance is astounding. Meanwhile, stupid Western nations are still having a difficult time calling the enemy by its name.

they are just appeasers in my opinion ROUDY , probably have 'co exist' stickers on their foreheads and car bumpers . I personally think that they are stupid .

Good news for the Italians is they have the least patience for Islamic savagery. In fact Islam is banned as an official religion in Italy.

yeah maybe but Italy is being flooded by way of Lmpedusa and Sicily the Italy and then of course they have access to Europe Roudy !!

all decent muslims and non-muslims should care. It is indicative of a growing pattern

trying to get into a Christian country------what did they expect on arrival----bouquets??? did they imagine that since they did the crime on the opened
sea------Italy would have no jurisdiction?----would ignore it ????? I think that is what they thought-------IT's a FREE FOR ALL out here..... ALLAH RULES

were they hoping to throw the christian Italians into the sea??

LAMPEDUSA video , check it out even if you fast forward , get some perspective of what Italians and the Europeans have to deal with . --- ---

Aris ----it's the "mindset" that fascinates me. I am a simple north-east YANK-----
but I have encountered ---thru my work, etc. all kinds of people. I lived in---(uhm----well---you know METROPOLIS----the tri-state area) all my life. That being the case-----I came across ----WASPS, JEWS (my own family) and---lots of "others" Way back in the 50s----to me ----Lebanese and Syrians were---greengrocers and little shop owners-----all Christian with an extra line in their cross.
We got along FINE. I came into contact with muslims and hindus---in HOSPITALS ----young docs----in the USA to get better opportunities. Me being
THE JEW had lots of sympathy for them------because the locals looked upon them as if they had just fell off the moon. I grew up amongst WASPS who looked upon me as "something else"-----THUS I DID GET TO KNOW THEM. There it is in a nutshell I even got friendly with KENYANS---both muslim and hindus---mostly people who ORIGINATED IN INDIA -----Africans----some Christians..........
Nigerians ---generally of the Christian variety. I am not surprised that an African muslim out on the high seas would consider it absolutely "NORMAL" to toss a Christian African into the sea.

They wanted to see if they would float, that whey they could tell if they were witches...

They wanted to see if they would float, that whey they could tell if they were witches...

moonie dear-------try to keep in mind----the people who went over board----died

Forum List

Back