🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

muslims throw Christians overboard while at sea !!

That tells me that you don't know very much about terrorism.
I know enough. If the majority of muslims would act, they could be rid of terrorists. Would many, or even most of them lose Their lives? Maybe. But the simple fact is that they're not even trying.

That's like suggesting that if a majority of Americans had been against terrorism then 9-11 never would have happened.
Not even. We didn't know it was going to happen. The problem with terrorism is that their are many non terrorist muslims that support them they give them money and safe houses. Terrorists are well funded. Stop funding them and they are not a threat.

Right, and yet all of the world's Muslims are perfectly informed on subjects that we can't even be perfectly informed on with all of our technology and intelligence gathering capabilities. That's some conspiracy.
It doesn't change the fact that they're not even trying. Most muslims support terrorism. Take away that support and they can be defeated.

Both of those claims are completely untrue. Many Muslim majority states are on the front line in the fight against terrorism, they tend to be the primary targets of terrorists as well. Global polling results also disprove your second statement.

well Jordan got involved after their pilot was burned to death so that act may have made it personal for their Western oriented king so they have done something . Then again , the thread is about muslims throwing Christians overboard while at sea . Egypt is another one that may be unsympathetic to these terrorists but I don't see that they are doing much of anything . What other muslim state is fighting THESE current terrorists in this war ?? GLOBAL POLLING is just funny silly B.S. Osomir !!

well Jordan got involved after their pilot was burned to death so that act may have made it personal for their Western oriented king so they have done something . Then again , the thread is about muslims throwing Christians overboard while at sea . Egypt is another one that may be unsympathetic to these terrorists but I don't see that they are doing much of anything . What other muslim state is fighting THESE current terrorists in this war ??

Most of them. North Africa is a good example, particularly states like Mauritania, or Chad, which is allowing us to house a new drone base out of a French air field. Egypt has LONG been a key ally in the fight against terrorism. Algeria fought a horribly bloody civil war against Islamists (the remnants of whom now make up AQIM), the Somali government (such as it is) fights Al Shabaab, Both Yemeni factions in the civil war fight AQAP, Iran has been a key historic ally against Al Qaeda, Azerbaijan has been a key ally for use to put pressure on Iran, Indonesia has worked with us a lot, as has Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco, etc. Niger works closely with France, and both of us have been working closely with Mali. Jordan has long been keen to work with us in the area of intelligence. Even governments that we hate like Saddam's former government were bitter enemies of groups like Al Qaeda, and even Pakistan has had a very mixed relationship with groups depending on who they are. This is to say little of regions like Senegal and the Western Sahara which lack hotbeds of such activity almost all-together.

GLOBAL POLLING is just funny silly B.S. Osomir !!

Yeah, don't you just hate it when data proves your beliefs incorrect?

have to disregard most that you mention Osimir , Fight against terror is only where the USA has an interest in my opinion and I see no USA interest outside maybe Iraq , Syria or the interior USA , part of the civilized first world or western world . And 'iran' , iran is an enemy of the USA . Besides that , this thread is about muslim throwing Christian in the sea as both groups make their way to , think its Italy .

have to disregard most that you mention Osimir , Fight against terror is only where the USA has an interest in my opinion and I see no USA interest outside maybe Iraq , Syria or the interior USA , part of the civilized first world or western world . And 'iran' , iran is an enemy of the USA . Besides that , this thread is about muslim throwing Christian in the sea as both groups make their way to , think its Italy .

Disregarding Muslim majority states and their efforts to combat Al Qaeda linked and other extremists groups being discounted because it is inconvenient for the point you are trying to make. Sounds intellectually honest.

Even as refugees escaping to Italy, they can't let got of their hate.
If they could show the tolerance they are supposed to have been taught in the Quran towards non-muslims, or even towards other muslim, we might not hesitate in trusting them. There might be less fear of muslims as a whole.
Muslim are speaking out against some radicals, fundamentals, militants and terrorist, when it is politically beneficial.
There are very good loving muslims, but a sizable percentage pick and choose depending on the group, sect, country when and what actions to speak out about, while being silent or even support the same or similar action by others.
Generally it is frowned on to speak against muslims or islam, no matter how criminal. For non-muslim to speak out, it is condemned as a hate crime to be punished by death in some instances.
We try to give other a chance, but when we don't see enough muslim speaking or taking action against violence and hate by other muslim or speaking well after the fact, that willingness to accept them is harder.
When such horrors like we have been seeing in the news, things that make us gasp are not widely or more forcefully disavowed and those committing them are not declared kafir. They should not find protection or support from the muslim world, even within their own sect.

It's pretty hypocritical for any of us to demand much less expect these large swaths of Muslims in unnamed locations to go about marching in the streets to protest whatever you want them to. We don't hold ourselves up to such standards, nor do you.

yes----sorta true----it would be silly for us to expect muslims to protest that which
they are taught to believe from infancy. There are policy makers and policy followers------MOST people are policy followers Most are fence sitters----
It is a serious mistake to assume that all those who participate invented
the ideology but it is just as serious to consider those who participate with
enthusiasm to be entirely innocent. Americans do quite a lot of OBJECTING
to the officially sanctioned position-----muslims do far less objecting and lots
of participating

If they could show the tolerance they are supposed to have been taught in the Quran towards non-muslims, or even towards other muslim, we might not hesitate in trusting them. There might be less fear of muslims as a whole.
Muslim are speaking out against some radicals, fundamentals, militants and terrorist, when it is politically beneficial.
There are very good loving muslims, but a sizable percentage pick and choose depending on the group, sect, country when and what actions to speak out about, while being silent or even support the same or similar action by others.
Generally it is frowned on to speak against muslims or islam, no matter how criminal. For non-muslim to speak out, it is condemned as a hate crime to be punished by death in some instances.
We try to give other a chance, but when we don't see enough muslim speaking or taking action against violence and hate by other muslim or speaking well after the fact, that willingness to accept them is harder.
When such horrors like we have been seeing in the news, things that make us gasp are not widely or more forcefully disavowed and those committing them are not declared kafir. They should not find protection or support from the muslim world, even within their own sect.

It's pretty hypocritical for any of us to demand much less expect these large swaths of Muslims in unnamed locations to go about marching in the streets to protest whatever you want them to. We don't hold ourselves up to such standards, nor do you.

yes----sorta true----it would be silly for us to expect muslims to protest that which
they are taught to believe from infancy. There are policy makers and policy followers------MOST people are policy followers Most are fence sitters----
It is a serious mistake to assume that all those who participate invented
the ideology but it is just as serious to consider those who participate with
enthusiasm to be entirely innocent. Americans do quite a lot of OBJECTING
to the officially sanctioned position-----muslims do far less objecting and lots
of participating

It's hypocritical in that you / we don't hold ourselves to the same standards. You demand much of them when you do little in your own right. When was the last time you marched in the street to protest international actions by a group that you only have tenuous connections to?

Disregarding Muslim majority states and their efforts to combat Al Qaeda linked and other extremists groups being discounted because it is inconvenient for the point you are trying to make. Sounds intellectually honest.

what are you calling "extremist" ? My very first intro to Islamic
utterly non extremism-----took place approximately 53 years ago. At
that time Islamic non-extremism seemed damned extreme to me. What does
"al Qaeda linked" have to do with anything? are you defining al Qaeda as
THE EXTREMISTS?

I'm only interested in the USA and the western world wars and fights with terrorism Osimir , just the way it is . If Jordan and Egypt and the Saudis jump on the USA bandwagon then its cool but iran is my enemy same as its an enemy of the 3 nations that I mention Osimir !!

I'm only interested in the USA and the western world wars and fights Osimir , just the way it is . If Jordan and Egypt and the Saudis jump on the USA bandwagon then its cool but iran is my enemy same as its an enemy of the 3 nations that I mention !!

And the Western world and US are interested in fighting groups like AQIM, Al Shabaab, AQAP. etc, hence our security partnerships with these Muslim majority countries. You're claim that Muslims aren't doing anything against extremists is very clearly incorrect, so you adjust to say that you only care about a single instance of extremism (probably ISIS) which is fine, but then you would still have to ignore things like Iran and Iraqi forces fighting against ISIS as well as Kurdish, forces. to say nothing of the involvement of other states like Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Morocco, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, The U.A.E, Bahrain, etc. They are all involved (or have been) in the fight against ISIS.

I'm only interested in the USA and the western world wars and fights Osimir , just the way it is . If Jordan and Egypt and the Saudis jump on the USA bandwagon then its cool but iran is my enemy same as its an enemy of the 3 nations that I mention !!

And the Western world and US are interested in fighting groups like AQIM, Al Shabaab, AQAP. etc, hence our security partnerships with these Muslim majority countries. You're claim that Muslims aren't doing anything against extremists is very clearly incorrect, so you adjust to say that you only care about a single instance of extremism (probably ISIS) which is fine, but then you would still have to ignore things like Iran and Iraqi forces fighting against ISIS as well as Kurdish, forces. to say nothing of the involvement of other states like Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Morocco, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, The U.A.E, Bahrain, etc. They are all involved (or have been) in the fight against ISIS.

you are simplifying a complicated conflict to the point of stupidity I got news for you------the fact that Turkey is fighting ISIS has nothing to do with the USA
and does not render the government of Turkey MY GOOD FRIEND. Erdogan still
stinks. Syrian stinks even more. Long ago----when I was closely in touch with
Pakistanis -------I got told over and over ---how TERRIFIC are Pakistanis for helping
the US against Russia------donating their kids to the NOBLE TALIBAN

you are simplifying a complicated conflict to the point of stupidity I got news for you------the fact that Turkey is fighting ISIS has nothing to do with the USA
Pakistanis -------I got told over and over ---how TERRIFIC are Pakistanis for helping

I didn't say they were our good friends, I said they were combating extremist groups. We do have significant partnerships with many of these governments though, and in either case, however you want to look at it, it still renders the assertions that Muslim countries aren't doing anything to fight these groups inaccurate.

I didn't say they were our good friends, I said they were combating extremist groups. We do have significant partnerships with many of these governments though, and in either case, however you want to look at it, it still renders the assertions that Muslim countries aren't doing anything to fight these groups inaccurate.

Muslim countries are not doing anything to counter the ideology that creates these
"extremist" groups. BETTER? That muslim groups fight other muslim groups
is nothing new. It is the history of islam since FARTIMAH AND ALI. I consider and HAVE considered the TALIBAN ----to be an extremist group since the late 1980s I also know that they are a natural outcome of the Pakistani school system

good point Irosie , I like it because as I think about it is True !!

yeah , Osimir , we probably give them lots of MY and other Americans money so I guess that if they want to keep eating or a similar need that we finance !!

The perfect guys to be hired for your "revolution".

Muslim countries are not doing anything to counter the ideology that creates these
is nothing new. It is the history of islam since FARTIMAH AND ALI. I consider and HAVE considered the TALIBAN ----to be an extremist group since the late 1980s I also know that they are a natural outcome of the Pakistani school system

Still grossly incorrect, so no, not better.

that's it? "grossly incorrect"? is that the best you can do? Ok you must
be right----sunnis and Shiites have been getting along fine over the past 1400
years -----they do not fight -----no one bothers the Sufis-----even the break up of
india was loving and peaceful as was the break up of east and west Pakistan. Pakistani kids are taught that hindus and Hinduism is really nice

that's it? "grossly incorrect"? is that the best you can do? Ok you must
be right----sunnis and Shiites have been getting along fine over the past 1400
years -----they do not fight -----no one bothers the Sufis-----even the break up of
india was loving and peaceful as was the break up of east and west Pakistan. Pakistani kids are taught that hindus and Hinduism is really nice

Pis-----the "alert" read>>>>
clear.png
Funny in the thread muslims throw Christians overboard while at sea !!. <<<<< it startled me

Forum List

Back