Must See: 14 Year Old Oklahoma Girl Makes The Record Books With 16 Point Buck Kill (Atta Girl)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Jesus Christ, that’s a monster! I’ve been hunting for a long time and haven’t taken anything even close to that.

56258104422f8.image.jpg

images

Oklahoma girl takes shot at the record books with 16-point buck

Nice trophy.
She should be proud

My grandson is a fair hunter too.

12119024_1019216928137439_87173444849976654_n.jpg

I see the deer wasn't armed, thats a fair hunt, only hope it had was to run away.
I don't understand the whole trophy thing for killing an animal just because it has a big set of antlers.
Go kill a animal that if you miss with your gun, the animal fights back, that is a trophy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see the deer wasn't armed, thats a fair hunt, only hope it had was to run away.
I don't understand the whole trophy thing for killing an animal just because it has a big set of antlers.
Go kill a animal that if you miss with your gun, the animal fights back, that is a trophy.

Do you buy meat at the grocery store?

I bet they eat the venison....my cousin makes a mean bbq from venison.

Watch the hunt 'n' grunts lie that they make herd stronger by "harvesting" the old and sick.

Wish they would harvest each other. With any luck, the dumb twit will shoot herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have anything from the grocery store mounted on your wall?

Watch the hunt 'n' grunts lie that they make herd stronger by "harvesting" the old and sick.

Wish they would harvest each other. With any luck, the dumb twit will shoot herself.

I suspect they would've passed on this deer if it had been a doe. Too many hunt for the antlers and not the venison. Tip: Head for Jackson hole and just gather up some antlers off the ground near the reserve.

You're bitching about hunting deer, well at least the deer has a chance and more often than not outsmarts the hunter. Cattle are bred to be slaughtered, herded their entire lives, and lined up at a meat processing plant to have their head secured into a harness and killed by a bolt gun. If you eat meat, you are a participant in this process and a hypocrite for criticizing deer hunting.

I suspect they would've passed on this deer if it had been a doe. Too many hunt for the antlers and not the venison. Tip: Head for Jackson hole and just gather up some antlers off the ground near the reserve.
To the idiot:

You have to have special tags for does and they're only issued when Fish and Game determines numbers need to be brought down.

Please talk about subjects you have knowledge on.

This site is going downhill. I thought Steve McCrackhead had been permanently banned with his blatantly racist avatar but then again I give the owners of USMB too much credit
To the Leftwat:

You people are the only ones threatened by diverse points of view, who set up "free speech zones" at college campuses to limit expression, and otherwise do everything in your power to suppress every point of view you don't like. That makes you assholes.

You're bitching about hunting deer, well at least the deer has a chance and more often than not outsmarts the hunter. Cattle are bred to be slaughtered, herded their entire lives, and lined up at a meat processing plant to have their head secured into a harness and killed by a bolt gun. If you eat meat, you are a participant in this process and a hypocrite for criticizing deer hunting.
That is a wild assumption that all deer hunters field dress and have the meat processed. Many hunters can't fucking shoot straight. And then they are too lazy to chase down and finish a wounded animal. I know about this from growing up in the west. Don't fucking preach to me about something you probably know very little about. Something I am very familiar with.

That is a wild assumption that all deer hunters field dress and have the meat processed. Many hunters can't fucking shoot straight. And then they are too lazy to chase down and finish a wounded animal. I know about this from growing up in the west. Don't fucking preach to me about something you probably know very little about. Something I am very familiar with.
To the twit:

You have no idea what "many" hunters do. Every hunter I've hunted with has been very ethical, seeking to minimize suffering, and they are excellent shots, aiming for an angle that perforates the heart and lungs and causes rapid death. You get all your information on hunters from brainwash websites like PETA.

This site is going downhill. I thought Steve McCrackhead had been permanently banned with his blatantly racist avatar but then again I give the owners of USMB too much credit
To the Leftwat:

You people are the only ones threatened by diverse points of view, who set up "free speech zones" at college campuses to limit expression, and otherwise do everything in your power to suppress every point of view you don't like. That makes you assholes.
Everything in my power to suppress? You're telling me to suppress my opinion about a very racist icon allowed to remain visible on this site. That makes YOU the asshole unless I tell you to STFU

So people should only use the prime meat, and throw the rest of the animal away? Or should they give the head a Christian burial....

You grew up in the west....west LA? West Detroit?

To the Leftwat:

Everything in my power to suppress? You're telling me to suppress my opinion about a very racist icon allowed to remain visible on this site. That makes YOU the asshole unless I tell you to STFU
To the totalitarian statist wannabe:

Yes, you criticized USMB for not allowing just one point of view and you expressed a wish that USMB suppress viewpoints you disagree with. That makes you an asshole.

To the Leftwat:

You spend a lot of time getting angry over people's decorating choices. Are you a thwarted designer???

To the twit:

You have no idea what "many" hunters do. Every hunter I've hunted with has been very ethical, seeking to minimize suffering, and they are excellent shots, aiming for an angle that perforates the heart and lungs and causes rapid death. You get all your information on hunters from brainwash websites like PETA.

Heart and lung? That's an amateur. Below the ear into the brain. If you can't make that shot then you're just a kid who needs to have their guns taken away. The shot you are describing could result in a painful and prolonged death of the animal you fucking stupid idiot. I bet your buddies throw food on the ground and then climb into tree blinds with their guns, too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back