MW advocates - what are the downsides of minimum wage?

Ideally yes realistically government causes far more problems than it solves
We don't have a gazelle or lion problem. We have subsidies.

You really don't understand what a metaphor is do you?

I suppose you think Aesop's fable of the ant and the grasshopper is about ants and grasshoppers right?

Exactly, what he does is post words..
reason is not fallacy. why should anybody take right wingers seriously, if the they don't even know how to think.

Fallacy is a boger on your left ear that you ate.
how did you come up with Your error in reasoning?

Just stop. Your pathetic bleating of the same broken phrases over and over does not obscure what you really mean. You want to be paid to not work. Admit it, you'll feel better for it.

79 pages of lies and excuses saying basically.."Fuck the Poor" and everyone else who works for wages

How very "conservative"

Just stop. Your pathetic bleating of the same broken phrases over and over does not obscure what you really mean. You want to be paid to not work. Admit it, you'll feel better for it.

79 pages of lies and excuses saying basically.."Fuck the Poor" and everyone else who works for wages

How very "conservative"

How very idiotic.

Why is it you think people need you ( or the fucking government) to make their lives better?

People for the most part are exactly where they want to be.

Fat people are fat because they want to be fat
People stay at a MW job for 20 years because they want to stay there.

Man invented Government for a reason. To solve our problems.

Ideally yes realistically government causes far more problems than it solves
We don't have a gazelle or lion problem. We have subsidies.

You really don't understand what a metaphor is do you?

I suppose you think Aesop's fable of the ant and the grasshopper is about ants and grasshoppers right?
We have a better understanding of economics now. We even have a Central Bank, not just a Congress who can Tax. We could feed wild lions with subsidized products instead of throwing them away.

imagine, lions and gazelles, being friends.
120tgs.jpg

A linguistics major?

Yeah we met you..

Hey retard...six figures (low six figures) is hardly minimum wage

But congrats. You're as wrong about that as everything else you say. You record is unblemished

Yeah we met you..

But congrats. You're as wrong about that as everything else you say. You record is unblemished

You said you made $15 dollars in Kansas .owning your own business..

Who the fuck would pay themselves $15 dollars an hour if they owned the place????

You stupid.

Yeah we met you..

Wait yesterday you said you make $15 an hour and now you just gave yourself a million dollars raise today?

Where did you get the money sweets?

Yeah we met you..

Wait yesterday you said you make $15 an hour and now you just gave yourself a million dollars raise today?

Where did you get the money sweets?

Catching liberal liars is so easy on here it's boring..

How very "conservative"

More "shame " shit from a loser?

How very "conservative"

Find one of my posts that meets that criteria and quote it for discussion or stop trying feebly to implicate me in something I did not do.

Daniel has made it abundantly clear that he does indeed want to be paid$15/hr specifically for choosing not to work. He wants pot to be legal and claims that he should receive unemployment benefits even though he has not worked.

Have you ever MET anyone who made minimum wage?

They WANT to be in that position?

How's the air on your planet?

Of course, me. I made MW once upon a time but made sure I didn't stay there. I was glad for a fairly low MW because I was able to get a job and keep it pretty much because I showed up on time and had a good attitude. Had it been the equivalent of $15/hr, it would have been harder to get any job at all because I would have been competing with guys who had a lot more experience.

You were glad you were getting paid shit?
Yea that rings true

Why didn't you give half back to your employer to ensure your continued employment?

Of course, me. I made MW once upon a time but made sure I didn't stay there. I was glad for a fairly low MW because I was able to get a job and keep it pretty much because I showed up on time and had a good attitude. Had it been the equivalent of $15/hr, it would have been harder to get any job at all because I would have been competing with guys who had a lot more experience.
There is lower unemployment with a higher minimum wage.

There is lower unemployment with a higher minimum wage.

Prove that, minus all other factors, raising the MW increases employment. And slogans are not evidence.

Prove ANY of your claims about the "harm" of raising the minimum wage/ It's been raised many times and none of your claims have happened.

Forum List

Back