My Apologies to Any Gays I have offended

what! gay's don't have dads.?
no gay dads either?
i'm lol at all this anger over a holiday dreamed up by greeting card companies to make more money.
also since it's on Sunday it's not a real holiday anyway!
I guess for some people any excuse to bash gays is OK!

The event had a lot of family events too. The horror.

But as for Father's Day it was dreamed up by a lady who lives here because her dad a civil war vet raised six children on his own. With the help of the YMCA and her church Father's Day was started.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonora_Smart_Dodd

no gay dads either?
i'm lol at all this anger over a holiday dreamed up by greeting card companies to make more money.

But as for Father's Day it was dreamed up by a lady who lives here because her dad a civil war vet raised six children on his own. With the help of the YMCA and her church Father's Day was started.
Sonora Smart Dodd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hmmmm. seems like a
christian conspiracy to gain attention and make a statement to flaunt their lifestyle..

It takes guts to do what you just did. So kudos for that.

Agreed, and if he can include everyone ( including those he disagrees with ) and drop the libtards word he will really being going the extra mile. imo :eusa_angel:

I appreciate the thought but I am not trying to score points, just trying to correct an undeserved offense I may have given. The libtards here like Rdean, daws, rightwinger, Starkey, JoeB666 are not honest brokers. They lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable.

I do not apologize to them or their like. It is a shame that some mostly respectable people whom I do not wish to offend cannot accept my apology unless I include their idiot friends mentioned.

cant do that

no gay dads either?

hmmmm. seems like a
christian conspiracy to gain attention and make a statement to flaunt their lifestyle..

Gee I know.. Damn Fathers and their daughters wanting a day just for Fathers. The humanity.

hmmmm. seems like a

Gee I know.. Damn Fathers and their daughters wanting a day just for Fathers. The humanity.

It's fathers day. There is already a Mothers day, and the other 363 days are son/daughter days.

Stay off our day. BEOCHEZZZZ :p

So, I apologize if I have offended anyone other than the libtards I was targeting.

If you're genuinely wanting to avoid offending people who don't deserve to be offended, you should know you probably just offended anyone who is mentally handicapped or who has a mentally handicapped person in their life. "libtard" of course is a combination of the words "liberal" and "retard", the latter of which is horribly offensive.

I will never support gay marriage.
You don't have to support it, just stop getting in its way. Real families are suffering.

So, I apologize if I have offended anyone other than the libtards I was targeting.

If you're genuinely wanting to avoid offending people who don't deserve to be offended, you should know you probably just offended anyone who is mentally handicapped or who has a mentally handicapped person in their life. "libtard" of course is a combination of the words "liberal" and "retard", the latter of which is horribly offensive.

You don't have to support it, just stop getting in its way. Real families are suffering.

Real families are suffering because of efforts from people like yourself to destroy them through public policy and redefining.

And you're right. No one should insult the mentally handicap by associating them with liberals.

Don't judge me, you pretentious jerk.

I will apologize to whomever I want if I think they are genuinely offended. I do not respond to people like you who speak on the behalf of those you think offended.

Apologizing to gays who get bad vibes from me in the past, is not at all similar to bullshit from you regarding people who don't care enough to speak for themselves.

Unless of course you are an idiot, but then what word would I use instead of idiot to describe you? Apologies to any idiots out there who I have offended by classifying all of you and OhhPooPooDooo in the same group.

hmmmm. seems like a

they just want to tear down tradition.!

Last edited:
The problem is it was done on Father's Day to be as provocative as possible. Thumbing their noses at society, daring someone to say something about it. The gay activists demand to be recognized and respected, but go out of their way to show complete disrespect for traditional groups.

So what if it was on Father's Day.
And disrespect? Okay bud.
So you're saying you believe it was a complete coincidence that they held their gay pride parade on Father's day. Father's day; the one day in all the year that celebrates (at least traditionally) the heterosexual male and traditional family ideals.

Coincidence? The gay activists didn't plan this out to spark controversy and attack traditional family ideals?

I disagree. And I'm not bashing gays. Nothing I said bashed anyone. I only pointed out that in my opinion, the gay pride parade being held on Father's day was intentionally and needlessly provocative. If anything, the fact that we are going back and forth about this very topic lends support to my claim. If the gay pride parade were held on just about any other day of the year, we wouldn't even be talking about it.

Last edited:
jimbowie writes that he does not apologize to " libtards here like Rdean, daws, rightwinger, Starkey, JoeB666 are not honest brokers. They lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable."

(1) that your recognize your offense is an apology to all of us; you don't get to limit it

(2) you "lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable" and at every opportunity; that's a fact

But you have made a start and time will tell.

Last edited:
jimbowie write that he does not apologize to " libtards here like Rdean, daws, rightwinger, Starkey, JoeB666 are not honest brokers. They lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable."

(1) that your recognize your offense is an apology to all of us; you don't get to limit it

(2) you "lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable" and at every opportunity; that's a fact

I did not apologize to you, ass hole, so fuck off

jimbowie write that he does not apologize to " libtards here like Rdean, daws, rightwinger, Starkey, JoeB666 are not honest brokers. They lie, connive, cheat and engage in every fallacy imaginable."

Sure did, Jimmy, by the very fact that you became aware of your sin and admitted it.

Sure did, Jimmy, by the very fact that you became aware of your sin and admitted it.

Offending you isnt a sin, its a virtue, in fact I score points with God big time when I say nasty things about you because they're all true as hell.

Offending you isnt a sin, its a virtue, in fact I score points with God big time when I say nasty things about you because they're all true as hell.

Trying to offend is stupidity on your part, because you can't do it.

God knows the human heart, jimmy, and he knows you have a darkness in yours of which you are becoming aware.

Forum List

Back