My Apologies to Any Gays I have offended

No, sometimes people just need to be called out for their bigoted out dated way of thinking.

The moral Truths of the Bible are as true today as they were 3000 years ago.

People of the same sex fucking each other is an unnatural act and a perversion of the bodies reproductive system. Any nation that embraces such behavior is committing demographic suicide.

I will just keep quoting this, so there isn't any question about your true opinion.

Well, you are a moderator; you can do just about anything you want, however rude or unethical it might be.

I still wont argue with you about it though.

So what you are saying is you have no defense for your own words. Got it.

Unethical? You mean responding to your lovely posts calling me a libtard? Or your posts where you show your true opinion?

The implied meaning is clear, jimmy, it is just that you could not deliver on it.

Not one person on this Board is concerned with the tortured thoughts of your mind's imagination.

So what you are saying is you have no defense for your own words. Got it.

Unethical? You mean responding to your lovely posts calling me a libtard? Or your posts where you show your true opinion?

jimmy, the internet toughie

Jake Starkey the internet equivalent of dog shit on the bottom of your boots.

JimBowieturd threatened members and now is crying. What a girl.

I never threatened anyone, liar.

Anyone can go back through the thread and see that you are lying, once again.

The fact that you have no reluctance to lie in even such transparent cases proves that you are a habitual liar.

Yes, you did, jimturd, by inference, and we all correctly laughed at you for the coward that you are.

You continue to talk to the man in your mirror and project your inner loathing on others.

Get help, son, soon.

Forum List

Back