My Apologies to Any Gays I have offended

I love it when idiots like you try to make that an argument. Calling out a bigot doesn't make you one yourself. Not allowing you to get away with your bigoted behavior does not make one a bigot. Go pedal your bullshit some where else.

No he is exactly right and many like Karl Popper have acknowledged that it is a flaw of the tolerance philosophy, but is necessary for said philosophy to survive.

No he isn't.

Oh, but yes he is right, exactly right

I am talking about the use of shaming to silence people. Ie calling them racists for opposing various policies instead of just debating the major points of contention.

No, sometimes people just need to be called out for their bigoted out dated way of thinking.

The moral Truths of the Bible are as true today as they were 3000 years ago.

People of the same sex fucking each other is an unnatural act and a perversion of the bodies reproductive system. Any nation that embraces such behavior is committing demographic suicide.
translation, JB like most homophobes is scared shitless that christian white america is in a death spiral...
i'd like to be a fly on the wall in his house when or if one of his own comes out or is a liberal or both.

btw the bible is the least moral book ever written.

Last edited:
There is no 'we' for you, fraud. You speak for yourself, and that's only half a source.

Can't be helped if you can't comprehend what you read. But it is your ass, after all, and if you want it licked, well, can't help you with that.

Starkey going off on an anal obsession again, lol

The anal obsession is yours, jimmy: you have been saying you want your ass licked.

I can't help you, but ask Lonestar.

Yeah, these libtards just don't get it; when they demonize 'haters' for disagreeing with them...well they do kind of call that hypocrisy, self-contradiction and utter stupid ass shit.

No it called not standing by and watching assholes like you spread your hate and lies about gay people.

Bullshit. What lie have I told about gay people?

And seriously, the libtard thing, do you have a weird tick?

Its a way to distinguish classic liberals who hold to right and reason as opposed to leftwing fanatics that start with their conclusions and twist facts, lie, intimidate and bribe to get their way.

You are sounding more like a libtard than a liberal, in my view for what its worth, thus the label.

You wouldn't know what a classic liberal is if it hit you in the face.
And what did I lie about, what facts did I twist, and who did I bribe?
No you and your friend Tom don't like being called on your bullshit. Just admit and move on.
And libtard loses power when you over use it. Now you just look like a nine year old that learned a new swear word.

I am talking about the use of shaming to silence people. Ie calling them racists for opposing various policies instead of just debating the major points of contention.

No, sometimes people just need to be called out for their bigoted out dated way of thinking.

The moral Truths of the Bible are as true today as they were 3000 years ago.

People of the same sex fucking each other is an unnatural act and a perversion of the bodies reproductive system. Any nation that embraces such behavior is committing demographic suicide.

As I was saying....

What did I lie about again?

jimmy is a big coward

always has been, always will be until he gets right with his Lord and Savior

jimbowie is merely acting as if you are going to mod him or something.

In other words, he is acting unethically and like a turd.

Forum List

Back