My Apologies to the Liberals Here; You Were Right.....

The best case scenario, that has zero chance of happening of course, is a bipartisan plan to improve the ACA. Or hell, a bipartisan plan to improve the AHCA, which will also never happen.
You cannot improve obamacare, it's a piece of shit. The Republicans were stupid for talking up a repeal replace bs mantra! They should have just left it die on it's own. All they really have to do now is vote out the mandate and the taxes!
Of course the ACA can be improved. They can start by removing the previous GOP sabotage.

But go ahead and keep hoping for that 62nd repeal vote. I hear it's happening on the same day Loretta Lynch is going to be arrested... any day now :rofl:
What GOP sabatoge! Can you bee specific?
Defunding the high risk pools and GOP states refusing to expand Medicare in order to increase their constituent's pain. That and spending years refusing to do anything but repeal which, we all know now, was just a transparent political stunt.
The best case scenario, that has zero chance of happening of course, is a bipartisan plan to improve the ACA. Or hell, a bipartisan plan to improve the AHCA, which will also never happen.

Then it should be easy to repeal. 61 votes already, right? All it'll take is a 62nd!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope... isn't that as obvious as Democrats not fixing the problems with it when they had/have the chance?
When did they have the chance? Republicans took the House and Senate and blocked any notion of changes and sabotaged the fuck out of it. Now Republicans control everything, including the future of healthcare, but you want to pretend they don't? LOL

You cannot improve obamacare, it's a piece of shit. The Republicans were stupid for talking up a repeal replace bs mantra! They should have just left it die on it's own. All they really have to do now is vote out the mandate and the taxes!
Of course the ACA can be improved. They can start by removing the previous GOP sabotage.

But go ahead and keep hoping for that 62nd repeal vote. I hear it's happening on the same day Loretta Lynch is going to be arrested... any day now :rofl:

All republicans had to do was fix ACA. But instead they want a healthcare bill with their name on it.

They ( along with democrats) don't give a shit about America. They only care about their party.

This is exactly why our two party system needs to change. We need more parties making decisions in D.C

Defunding the high risk pools and GOP states refusing to expand Medicare in order to increase their constituent's pain. That and spending years refusing to do anything but repeal which, we all know now, was just a transparent political stunt.

Wait! The demotards gave each state the right to decide on whether they wanted to expand Medicaid, so I don't know how you can call that sabatoge except that you are a dishonest piece of shit. Just like all the other demotards!

All republicans had to do was fix ACA. But instead they want a healthcare bill with their name on it.

They ( along with democrats) don't give a shit about America. They only care about their party.

This is exactly why our two party system needs to change. We need more parties making decisions in D.C
Why? The demotards broke it. Let them fix it!

The BEST scenario is complete repeal and the elimination of Medicare for anyone not RETIRED on Social Security. Free markets are the only rational means of allocating resources.

Why? The demotards broke it. Let them fix it!

Well, they could certainly do better than just whining and running away from a complete failure that they created and lied about.

Then it should be easy to repeal. 61 votes already, right? All it'll take is a 62nd!

Nope... isn't that as obvious as Democrats not fixing the problems with it when they had/have the chance?
When did they have the chance? Republicans took the House and Senate and blocked any notion of changes and sabotaged the fuck out of it. Now Republicans control everything, including the future of healthcare, but you want to pretend they don't? LOL

Wait! The demotards gave each state the right to decide on whether they wanted to expand Medicaid, so I don't know how you can call that sabatoge except that you are a dishonest piece of shit. Just like all the other demotards!
They didn't, the courts that you hate so much did. Those GOP states had 2 options, expand Medicaid for the sake of their citizens, or ramp up the pain. They chose the latter.

I see you decided not to reply about the high risk pools sabotage that made so many insurance companies opt out. Anything?

The BEST scenario is complete repeal and the elimination of Medicare for anyone not RETIRED on Social Security. Free markets are the only rational means of allocating resources.
Oh then surely the GOP will vote for that :laugh:

They didn't, the courts that you hate so much did. Those GOP states had 2 options, expand Medicaid for the sake of their citizens, or ramp up the pain. They chose the latter.

I see you decided not to reply about the high risk pools sabotage that made so many insurance companies opt out. Anything?
You are a liar!

It's ridiculous, health care costs. If you go to a hospital, they itemize everything down to a single aspirin. A single aspirin: $3. Things that they tack on to your bill, mic. codes and redundant charges and out and out goofs. I got a bill for $800 for a prostate exam, on a Easter Sunday, in a clinic that was closed...really? Let's fix that stupid shit. Let's actually FIX the health care system, not kick the can down the road and ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

You are a liar!

What's the lie?
That it was the courts! The original language in the Democrats bill stated such. They were shocked when some states opted out so then they said they did not mean it that way. The GOP said they did. The Supremes agreed that the original language in the Dems bill gave the states the right to choose to opt out of expansion. So the GOP sabatoge nothing!

You are a liar!

What's the lie?
That it was the courts! The original language in the Democrats bill stated such. They were shocked when some states opted out so then they said they did not mean it that way. The GOP said they did. The Supremes agreed that the original language in the Dems bill gave the states the right to choose to opt out of expansion. So the GOP sabatoge nothing!
Nope here's the right-wing Heritage Foundation bragging about how the courts allowed GOP controlled states to screw their citizens without consequence: Supreme Court Allows States to Opt out of Medicaid Expansion

The Republicans had no plan to replace Obamacare, it was all just a rhetorical game to undermine Obama and they are not capable of governing in the Democratic Parties place.

IF the Dems would back off on their Social agenda they can return to power for all I care.

Republicans are obviously not fit to govern.

They never had any intention of repealing the damn thing. I said that over and over throughout the past six years or so. Rs love big gov't power/control every single bit as the Ds. There is no difference and there is no way in hell that the Rs would give up that power/control.

Sure. Let's have dozens. That should fix everything.

I didn't say dozens. But two parties making decisions for us isn't working. A 3rd party would have help balance things.

Republicans and democrats have failed this country They put party before the people who elected them.

Sure. Let's have dozens. That should fix everything.

I didn't say dozens. But two parties making decisions for us isn't working. A 3rd party would have help balance things.

Republicans and democrats have failed this country They put party before the people who elected them.

A viable third party would enable a guy like Trump to win with 34% of the vote. No thanks.

I remember being mocked in here simply for asking for details on the plan.

Those people fell for it too. I wonder if they're embarrassed.

The Republicans have bought into the notion that you have the right to the fruit of another person's labor. I expect that kind of shit from the democrats; after democrats are stupid, greedy, and evil. But if the Republicans are too scared to stand up for basic economic liberty, then fuck em...

I left the GOP in 1988 because that moron Bush couldn't wrap his head around the idea that Marx is not the answer to every question.
Well, now that the GOP has proven it can't govern, things are going to get much worse for you. You're never going to have libertarian purity in the GOP, never, ever. That's nothing more than a pipe dream that someone has sold you.

Those on the Right who have been convinced that compromise and moderation are bad things have taken a historic opportunity and peed on it.

It looks to me like there are a # of Republicans that were all for voting for bills to repeal Obamacare when Obama was President and they knew he would veto anything that got to his desk. Now that they have a President that will sign a new bill, they're now running scared.
Looks like a good deal of these fucks simply have no problem with government ran healthcare and they've simply been lying all along.

We don't have government run health care. That is lie number one. You love that lie.

The government set rules to have taxpayers subsidize the healthcare of other taxpayers.
We also currently have the government forcing Americans to purchase healthcare.
That is indeed the government running the system since it sets the rules.

It looks to me like there are a # of Republicans that were all for voting for bills to repeal Obamacare when Obama was President and they knew he would veto anything that got to his desk. Now that they have a President that will sign a new bill, they're now running scared.
Looks like a good deal of these fucks simply have no problem with government ran healthcare and they've simply been lying all along.

We don't have government run health care. That is lie number one. You love that lie.

The government set rules to have taxpayers subsidize the healthcare of other taxpayers.
We also currently have the government forcing Americans to purchase healthcare.
That is indeed the government running the system since it sets the rules.

Whoa! Brilliant comments!

The government sets the rules, so they run it? Did the govermment set the rules before 2009?

Taxpayers have subsidized other taxpayer's health care for decades and this has helped our nation prosper.

Your entire world view stands in opposition to what it means to be a member of a society. You ought to be EAGER to ensure that we don't have any members of this society who cannot afford quality health care. Same with education and nutrition. We fail as a society if we don't work together to raise up the least along us.

Check yourself.

You are a liar!

What's the lie?
Nope here's the right-wing Heritage Foundation bragging about how the courts allowed GOP controlled states to screw their citizens without consequence: Supreme Court Allows States to Opt out of Medicaid Expansion
The courts ruled because the Dems wrote it into their bill then tried to say they meant something else. Man you are a dolt!

Forum List

Back