My blue wave is waving bye bye america!!

• Banned
One thing is damn certain, Polls should become a thing of the past....people lie. Also, if anything is certain, Democrats have got to come up with something new to sell the american stupid and Pelosi can not be the messenger.

• Banned
I can't believe the sista in Ga. is trailing this bad...so sad

One thing is damn certain, Polls should become a thing of the past....people lie. Also, if anything is certain, Democrats have got to come up with something new to sell the american stupid and Pelosi can not be the messenger.

Look I'm not a Democrat but I keep telling all of my Democrat friends they need to get rid of that old hag or they are never going to go anywhere. She has a freaking death grip on the party. I mean there are a number of very eloquent well-qualified Democratic Congress people who would be so much better at that job than she is.

Jo

There is no blue wave. A blue wave would be every toss up going in one direction. That is not what is happening. Of course the dems would win seats, that's happened every mid term since the civil war, but it was not a wave. Even someone on CBS news said this.

The repubs gained even more seats in the senate, which is all Trump needed to put more justices in the SCOTUS.

Some senators who voted against Kav were sent packing.

• Banned

Look I'm not a Democrat but I keep telling all of my Democrat friends they need to get rid of that old hag or they are never going to go anywhere. She has a freaking death grip on the party. I mean there are a number of very eloquent well-qualified Democratic Congress people who would be so much better at that job than she is.

Jo
I can't believe how selfish and self centered this woman is......she's like that person at work, that feels the whole world would come to a stand still if they weren't around. If the GOP election after election use's her as their lightening rod to maintain seats, than why does she not step down for the sake of the party? Both her and Hillary got this vanity about themselves and its pissin me the hell off.

For the first time in a long time, I'm really understanding the conservative voter, especially those that voted today....ONLY FINANCIAL PAIN MAKES FOR CHANGE FOR THESE PEOPLE. When a unknown black guy with a Muslim name can become president of the United States, with conservatives voters in 2007 voting for him, it was because their bank accounts were suffering. Money motivates conservative voters. Not healthcare, not the impending gutting of medicare and social security, not racist candidates, not mass murdering of innocent people, not even the Trump caravan, which after tonight we will not hear about every again and sadly not the lies. Jobs are plentiful, the markets are good and their bottom line, even the trashies in theory, as long as they feel financially safe, the GOP will always always have a hands up on voters...

There is no blue wave. A blue wave would be every toss up going in one direction. That is not what is happening. Of course the dems would win seats, that's happened every mid term since the civil war, but it was not a wave. Even someone on CBS news said this.

The repubs gained even more seats in the senate, which is all Trump needed to put more justices in the SCOTUS.

This is the deal, until voters who vote conservatives started to feel financial pain, the wave was just thought...besides, Dem. are so marginalized with GOP gov. restrictions, we never had a chance for a real wave.

This is the deal, until voters who vote conservatives started to feel financial pain, the wave was just thought...besides, Dem. are so marginalized with GOP gov. restrictions, we never had a chance for a real wave.

In your OP of this thread you pointed out that there was a blue wave, then when I explained to you how it wasn't a true "wave" by definition, you then make excuses why your party "never had a chance for a real wave?"

Can you make up your mind?

I can't believe the sista in Ga. is trailing this bad...so sad
Lol
She wanted to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens. you stupid ass motherfucker
I love this name calling shit....listen bitch, first off the motherfucker of which you speak...either sleeps with you at night or is with some nigga after she gets up. Secondly, the only people that wants to take your fuckin gun, you sorry pile of shit, is that nigga that sleeps with your wife, so he can pistol whip your ass cause you kept wanting to watch!! Now either report me because your feelings are hurt or kiss it.
ha-you-make-me-laugh-goto-gulag-meme-com-22249640.png

For the first time in a long time, I'm really understanding the conservative voter, especially those that voted today....ONLY FINANCIAL PAIN MAKES FOR CHANGE FOR THESE PEOPLE. When a unknown black guy with a Muslim name can become president of the United States, with conservatives voters in 2007 voting for him, it was because their bank accounts were suffering. Money motivates conservative voters. Not healthcare, not the impending gutting of medicare and social security, not racist candidates, not mass murdering of innocent people, not even the Trump caravan, which after tonight we will not hear about every again and sadly not the lies. Jobs are plentiful, the markets are good and their bottom line, even the trashies in theory, as long as they feel financially safe, the GOP will always always have a hands up on voters...

Your statement that healthcare, medicare, and social security are not financial / monetary issues reinforces yet once again how detached from reality you really are.

Sad really.

It is also a superlative on the sorry state of public schooling.

Progressivism is never in the best interest for conservatives

Forum List

Back