"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

And the man doesn't right? What a pussy and a coward to put it all off on the woman.
What cowards republicans are for not putting this on their 2020 platform. Or how stupid democrats are for not rallying women. Republicans war on women and freedom
Leftarded war on babies : "kill the little womb blobs."
I don't know it's life. You might but I don't. I know it's cells and none of yours or my business.

Stop trying to dehumanize the preborn with your dismissive, disrespectful misleading words. By the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a beating heart, brain waves, a little face and body, organs, etc.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-27-at-8-56-28-PM.png

Watch this video, this is at a time when most abortions occur:

I keep my nose in my own life. That's because I actually have a life. You don't. Which is why you stick your nose in total strangers business where it doesn't belong.

Your problem is the law just isn't on your side and you can't do anything about it.

Tough for you.

61146145-2385214834877186-7070855120975560704-n.png

And yet, no one can tell us when life begins. Oh wait a minute, you can. Lol!

GOD tells me when life begins.
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be "(Psalm 139:13-16).
Life always begins before birth in the eyes of God even if rape, incest, or other sinful acts conceived the baby. It is only as our human self-centeredness grows that we look for exceptions or man-based rules to govern when we can take a life of a baby.

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be "(Psalm 139:13-16).
Life always begins before birth in the eyes of God even if rape, incest, or other sinful acts conceived the baby. It is only as our human self-centeredness grows that we look for exceptions or man-based rules to govern when we can take a life of a baby.

That's between you and God. Certainly none of my business.

If at birth the newborn take it's first breath is considered a living being and viable is nonsense because a newborn can only breathe on it's own but if left alone it would die because it cannot feed itself, etc. The only difference between the newborn and the unborn is the way they take in oxygen and food.

That's between you and God. Certainly none of my business.

And the man doesn't right? What a pussy and a coward to put it all off on the woman.
What cowards republicans are for not putting this on their 2020 platform. Or how stupid democrats are for not rallying women. Republicans war on women and freedom
I don't know it's life. You might but I don't. I know it's cells and none of yours or my business.

Stop trying to dehumanize the preborn with your dismissive, disrespectful misleading words. By the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a beating heart, brain waves, a little face and body, organs, etc.

I keep my nose in my own life. That's because I actually have a life. You don't. Which is why you stick your nose in total strangers business where it doesn't belong.

Your problem is the law just isn't on your side and you can't do anything about it.

Tough for you.

God doesn't speak to all of us but many don't need a burning bush or booming voice to know that what grows in a woman's womb is a separate, distinct human. Not a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" but a real, live, human baby. I can accept that some, even many Americans find the slaughter of 2,500 babies/day to be lawful and therefore OK - I will continue to defend their right to their lives regardless - but we must do so with eyes wide open. No more rationalizing and no more semantics … we must face it and call it what it is.

Babies are dying … WTF cares what the definition of "is" is?

They can make it illegal. They can turn doctors and pregnant women into criminals. They can get government involved in regulating our bodily processes. Then can spend billions trying to force women to bear children, and, when the public has had enough of their clusterfuck, they'll roll back the big brother horseshit and we'll try to recover.

"Regulating our bodily processes." You think poisoning or dismembering an unborn child and removing it to a biohazard bag with surgical instruments is a natural bodily process, do you?
I didn't say anything about "natural". I just said it's none of your business.

Nice attempt at dodging. You tried to defend abortion by calling pro-life positions "getting the government involved in regulating our bodily processes". Abortion is not a "bodily process".

And you can assert "It's none of your business!" until your face turns blue. Won't make it anything more than your opinion, and only a dumbass answers disagreements with their opinion by restating their opinion as though THIS time, people are going to go, "Oh, okay, since you said it ONE MORE TIME, I have to accept it's true."

And only an authoritarian statist would claim the government has sovereignty over the contents of a person's body. That's as intrusive as government can get.
Why would you equate (in a very dishonest way), that all things per government are equal (as if they are equal in every way) when they aren't ?????

This is a tactic used, and it is a tactic that is getting very old these days. Give it up already. Good grief.

Standard leftist playbook. "Limited government means you HAVE TO WANT NO GOVERNMENT EVER!!!"

Tough for you.

God doesn't speak to all of us but many don't need a burning bush or booming voice to know that what grows in a woman's womb is a separate, distinct human. Not a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" but a real, live, human baby. I can accept that some, even many Americans find the slaughter of 2,500 babies/day to be lawful and therefore OK - I will continue to defend their right to their lives regardless - but we must do so with eyes wide open. No more rationalizing and no more semantics … we must face it and call it what it is.

I have to disagree with one thing. God DOES speak to all of us. Not all of us listen.

"Regulating our bodily processes." You think poisoning or dismembering an unborn child and removing it to a biohazard bag with surgical instruments is a natural bodily process, do you?
I didn't say anything about "natural". I just said it's none of your business.

Nice attempt at dodging. You tried to defend abortion by calling pro-life positions "getting the government involved in regulating our bodily processes". Abortion is not a "bodily process".

And you can assert "It's none of your business!" until your face turns blue. Won't make it anything more than your opinion, and only a dumbass answers disagreements with their opinion by restating their opinion as though THIS time, people are going to go, "Oh, okay, since you said it ONE MORE TIME, I have to accept it's true."

And only an authoritarian statist would claim the government has sovereignty over the contents of a person's body. That's as intrusive as government can get.
Why would you equate (in a very dishonest way), that all things per government are equal (as if they are equal in every way) when they aren't ?????

This is a tactic used, and it is a tactic that is getting very old these days. Give it up already. Good grief.

Standard leftist playbook. "Limited government means you HAVE TO WANT NO GOVERNMENT EVER!!!"

And that's the standard statist retort. Good for you!

Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living
You mean like after slaughtering millions of unborn babies in the most heinous fashion and equating them to parasites...liberals then like to pretend that when they exploit living children for political reasons others are supposed to all of a sudden believe it’s because they “care”?
Aborting an undeveloped embryo is not the same as God slaughtering a smiling, giggling little baby

Are you referring to the Passover? Keep in mind the pharaoh killed the male children of the enslaved Jews because he didn’t want their population to grow bigger than that of the Egyptians. This angered the lord and brought about Moses.

Pharaoh was told to free the slaves by God ( thru Moses) . He refused. Hence the plagues that set upon Egypt. One of which was the deaths of first born. God did not kill all of the children ...he told his people how to avoid the death of their first born. The faithful that followed his instructions were passed over.

So...if you are going to use this as a talking point...use it in context...or not at all.
So God took it out on innocent babies instead of the Pharaho

Tough for you.

Not all of us believe in your god.

What if my god and my religion say it’s ok?

Or do we all have to go by what your religion says?

Ps. Lots of Christians are pro choice. What denomination are you? Do we have to go with that one?

Tough for you.

Babies aren’t dying. They are seeds. And life isn’t that precious.

You sound like pita. Cows are dying! I actually do feel bad for the cows. They are thinking feeling beings. Fetuses arent

Tough for you.

I have to disagree with one thing. God DOES speak to all of us. Not all of us listen.

There is no god it’s all in your head. Voices in your head

Actually, most South America gods DEMANDED blood sacrifices. But the Spaniards came over and destroyed those gods and killed 90% of the entire indigenous population while carrying the cross.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Tough for you.

You sound like pita. Cows are dying! I actually do feel bad for the cows. They are thinking feeling beings. Fetuses arent

It's not a seed, you idiot, the z/e/f is a brand new human being with the entire genetic blueprint of a new individual. The First Week | Prenatal Overview. Again, basic biology.

Furthermore, by the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, arms, legs, etc. Far, FAR more than just a lifeless "seed" so you are either completely ignorant or a blatant liar.

And it is disgusting that you keep saying "life isn't that precious" - that sounds like something Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy would say.

It's not a seed, you idiot, the z/e/f is a brand new human being with the entire genetic blueprint of a new individual. The First Week | Prenatal Overview. Again, basic biology.

Furthermore, by the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, arms, legs, etc. Far, FAR more than just a lifeless "seed" so you are either completely ignorant or a blatant liar.

And it is disgusting that you keep saying "life isn't that precious" - that sounds like something Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy would say.

The most disgusting thing is, you still have yet to establish when that life begins, and neither has anyone else. The best scientific explanation is when the first cellular organisms came into existence in the world. And if we go by that science, life never ended. But, if we go by the sperm and the egg missing the target, the woman just aborted life, and that happened on its own. Therefore, life is just an interpretation of one's own desires. If it was real life, the fetus would be talking, and crying. There is no conscious brain to tell it it is experiencing life. So, when does it begin? Who knows?

It's incredibly naive, ignorant, and straight up stupid to claim there is life after conception, when the cells were already alive, until they died by not joining. Therefore, at that point, common horse sense should kick in. How can you say a woman is killing, when the death of those live cells comes most of the time on its own? The fact that the mother would terminate it at conception is no different had the cells not joined. This is crazy talk by radical religious nuts.

When does life begin? - RationalWiki

Tough for you.

Not all of us believe in your god.

What if my god and my religion say it’s ok?

Or do we all have to go by what your religion says?

Ps. Lots of Christians are pro choice. What denomination are you? Do we have to go with that one?

No you don't. Separation of church and state. These folks are religious wackos wanting to push their religion onto you.

The most disgusting thing is, you still have yet to establish when that life begins, and neither has anyone else. The best scientific explanation is when the first cellular organisms came into existence in the world. And if we go by that science, life never ended. But, if we go by the sperm and the egg missing the target, the woman just aborted life, and that happened on its own. Therefore, life is just an interpretation of one's own desires. If it was real life, the fetus would be talking, and crying. There is no conscious brain to tell it it is experiencing life. So, when does it begin? Who knows?

It's incredibly naive, ignorant, and straight up stupid to claim there is life after conception, when the cells were already alive, until they died by not joining. Therefore, at that point, common horse sense should kick in. How can you say a woman is killing, when the death of those live cells comes most of the time on its own? The fact that the mother would terminate it at conception is no different had the cells not joined. This is crazy talk by radical religious nuts.

When does life begin? - RationalWiki

We've posted TONS of data for you, from embryology and biology textbooks, etc, and each time you dismiss it, without even reading it. You keep asking a question with a mind that is completely shut off to any response other than what you already believe. It is super clear that you don't understand basic biology.

I'm going to post one more thing for you, and a link for you to read, IF you are sincere (which you don't appear to be.)

Basic human embryological facts

To begin with, scientifically something very radical occurs between the processes of gametogenesis and fertilization — the change from a simple part of one human being (i.e., a sperm) and a simple part of another human being (i.e., an oocyte — usually referred to as an "ovum" or "egg"), which simply possess "human life", to a new, genetically unique, newly existing, individual, whole living human being (an embryonic single-cell human zygote). That is, upon fertilization, parts of human beings have actually been transformed into something very different from what they were before; they have been changed into a single, whole human being. During the process of fertilization, the sperm and the oocyte cease to exist as such, and a new human being is produced.

Libertarians for Life - Abortion and the Question of the Person

Forum List

Back