"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

GOD tells me when life begins.
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be "(Psalm 139:13-16).
Life always begins before birth in the eyes of God even if rape, incest, or other sinful acts conceived the baby. It is only as our human self-centeredness grows that we look for exceptions or man-based rules to govern when we can take a life of a baby.
God doesn't speak to all of us but many don't need a burning bush or booming voice to know that what grows in a woman's womb is a separate, distinct human. Not a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" but a real, live, human baby. I can accept that some, even many Americans find the slaughter of 2,500 babies/day to be lawful and therefore OK - I will continue to defend their right to their lives regardless - but we must do so with eyes wide open. No more rationalizing and no more semantics … we must face it and call it what it is.

Babies are dying … WTF cares what the definition of "is" is?
Babies aren’t dying. They are seeds. And life isn’t that precious.

You sound like pita. Cows are dying! I actually do feel bad for the cows. They are thinking feeling beings. Fetuses arent

It's not a seed, you idiot, the z/e/f is a brand new human being with the entire genetic blueprint of a new individual. The First Week | Prenatal Overview. Again, basic biology.

Furthermore, by the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, arms, legs, etc. Far, FAR more than just a lifeless "seed" so you are either completely ignorant or a blatant liar.

And it is disgusting that you keep saying "life isn't that precious" - that sounds like something Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy would say.

There just isn't much room for dissenting opinions in your world, is there....
They're stuck in their own minds independent of the endless possibilities and questions that cannot be answered.

“...questions that cannot be answered.”

Such as: Does God exist?

Theists: God cannot be proven to not exist but we believe He does anyway.

Pro-Choicers: It cannot be proven that life doesn’t begin until after birth but we believe it doesn’t anyway.

You have more in common with Pro-Lifers than you think.

Much like your cat, most lefties have a brain the size of a walnut. Again ... you can call that which we slaughter and vacuum from a woman's womb a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" or a "speck" but only brain-dead morons believe such silliness.

You're lying when you claim you think abortion is murder. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. All pro-lifers are liars when they say such crazy things.

The question is _why_ do they lie.

The answer is that it's a combination of things.

Religious mania plays one part, a devotion to their Taliban-like death cults.

The fact that pro-lifers get a sick tingle up their legs from hating plays another part. They get off on being control freaks.

You propose to control the fate of an unborn child. What’s the difference?

Never kid yourself: This is not a debate about control-vs.-non-control, it’s about which form of control is morally sound and which is not.

Much like your cat, most lefties have a brain the size of a walnut. Again ... you can call that which we slaughter and vacuum from a woman's womb a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" or a "speck" but only brain-dead morons believe such silliness.

You're lying when you claim you think abortion is murder. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. All pro-lifers are liars when they say such crazy things.

The fact that pro-lifers get a sick tingle up their legs from hating plays another part. They get off on being control freaks.

Never kid yourself: This is not a debate about control-vs.-non-control, it’s about which form of control is morally sound and which is not.

Whose moral compass are we going to follow?

Sigh. Let's go through this.

Sure. You tried to make your own speshul PC version of "alive", where living things aren't living if you say the living thing isn't really living.

That is, you're just lying about language. I've got to hand it to you, I haven't seen any pro-lifer stoop that low before, so at least you get points for originality. However, as you're still lying, your argument there is still a big steaming pile. Sperm and egg are still alive, so live clearly does not being at conception.

I'm going to post an excerpt again that I posted to someone else. Please read it:

What about "That's a dumb subjective opinion" is confusing you here? The fact that you share the dumb subjective opinion doesn't make the opinion any less dumb or subjective. The terms "person" or "human being" are social and legal constructs, so those trying to define them by development are engaging in dishonest linguistic revisionism.

I never claimed that "personhood" was scientific. I didn't use that word. I have been talking about the beginning of our lives as a human being, a member of the human species.

They're the same thing.

If they’re the same thing then you’re saying that “human being” is a social/cultural construct.

Speaking for myself, it comes down to owning your choices. Personal responsibility is paramount to me and is part of the reason I have a problem with abortion.

Abortion is nothing more than erasing a mistake with no forethought as to how this life may be sacred and meaningful to someone, even if it’s not the biological mother.

Speaking for myself, it comes down to owning your choices. Personal responsibility is paramount to me and is part of the reason I have a problem with abortion.

Abortion is nothing more than erasing a mistake with no forethought as to how this life may be sacred and meaningful to someone, even if it’s not the biological mother.

That is why I leave the door open for the mother to be able to give the child up for adoption OR have it taken and put into foster care if she can't afford it. If women want to make this idiotic argument about "their body and their baby," then let them be accountable for it.

If we are going to decide the issue based upon morality, I'm just trying to find out whose morality.

Oh my word. This is unbelievably stupid. By the time most abortions occur (between 8-12 weeks) you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, little arms and legs..... to say the preborn is a "speck" is absolutely asinine.

Brains waves? Who feeds you this crap? Prof-lifers are all hilariously ignorant of biology. (Here's the hint you'll need, dumbass. Neural activity is not "brain waves". Even plants have neural activity. Stick an EEG in them, you'll get a reading.)

Second, as I pointed out before, you're an imbecile on the topic of logic. I'll have to go very slowly for you.

It's your idiot claims that life begins at conception

If I knock that down, I knock down the whole tower of pro-life bullshit.

I knocked it down with the simple observation that specks aren't people.

Now, you're left flailing. You've got to move the goalposts, which makes it obvious that you're just making up self-serving bullshit. Sucks to be you.

So, where are you going to move those goalposts to?

By the way, nice pro-life PC revisionism with "the preborn". Standard English isn't kind to your cult, so it had to make up some speshul PC cult lingo.
You know, I was going to reply to every ignorant or misguided statement you made above, point by point. But it's not even worth my time. You are clearly clueless on basic biology, and you don't seem like the type who WANTS to learn, like your cohorts here, you appear to be willfully ignorant.

And AGAIN, liar, when most abortions occur, it's LONG PAST the point of being a "speck" - you have a beating heart, a little body and face, little arms and legs. To say its a "speck" makes you either woefully ignorant or a blatant liar.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-27-at-8-56-28-PM.png
[/QUOTE]

Makes mammoth evil I guess.. No other explanation. Evilness is growing bigger and bigger in this country, and all around this world. Most know it and see it (I think), otherwise that things are getting bad or worse, so either some are part of these problem's or they are part of the solution's. It's easy to see who is part of these problems today, and who are the ones trying to help.

Oh my word. This is unbelievably stupid. By the time most abortions occur (between 8-12 weeks) you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, little arms and legs..... to say the preborn is a "speck" is absolutely asinine.

Brains waves? Who feeds you this crap? Prof-lifers are all hilariously ignorant of biology. (Here's the hint you'll need, dumbass. Neural activity is not "brain waves". Even plants have neural activity. Stick an EEG in them, you'll get a reading.)

Second, as I pointed out before, you're an imbecile on the topic of logic. I'll have to go very slowly for you.

Now, you're left flailing. You've got to move the goalposts, which makes it obvious that you're just making up self-serving bullshit. Sucks to be you.

By the way, nice pro-life PC revisionism with "the preborn". Standard English isn't kind to your cult, so it had to make up some speshul PC cult lingo.
You know, I was going to reply to every ignorant or misguided statement you made above, point by point. But it's not even worth my time. You are clearly clueless on basic biology, and you don't seem like the type who WANTS to learn, like your cohorts here, you appear to be willfully ignorant.

And AGAIN, liar, when most abortions occur, it's LONG PAST the point of being a "speck" - you have a beating heart, a little body and face, little arms and legs. To say its a "speck" makes you either woefully ignorant or a blatant liar.

Makes mammoth evil I guess.. No other explanation. Evilness is growing bigger and bigger in this country, and all around this world. Most know it and see it (I think), otherwise that things are getting bad or worse, so either some are part of these problem's or they are part of the solution's. It's easy to see who is part of these problems today, and who are the ones trying to help.[/QUOTE]
Then work to end abortion consistent with the Constitution, the rule of law, and a woman’s right to privacy.

Indeed, no one opposes anyone seeking to end the practice, that’s not the point of conflict – the conflict manifests when those hostile to abortion seek to end the practice by increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Makes mammoth evil I guess.. No other explanation. Evilness is growing bigger and bigger in this country, and all around this world. Most know it and see it (I think), otherwise that things are getting bad or worse, so either some are part of these problem's or they are part of the solution's. It's easy to see who is part of these problems today, and who are the ones trying to help.

Then work to end abortion consistent with the Constitution, the rule of law, and a woman’s right to privacy.

Indeed, no one opposes anyone seeking to end the practice, that’s not the point of conflict – the conflict manifests when those hostile to abortion seek to end the practice by increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.[/QUOTE]

To end the practice would of course decrease the size of government having to deal with such a thing, and therefore place it back into the medical community where it belongs. Of course that community will continue to be regulated, and laws enforced because in a lot of ways it has over stepped it's boundaries over time (parts of it), and therefore those parts had created the problem to begin with over time. Government is usually dragged into these situations, and then it does a crappy job of fixing them in a correct way. Evidence of that is everywhere these days.

Then work to end abortion consistent with the Constitution, the rule of law, and a woman’s right to privacy. Indeed, no one opposes anyone seeking to end the practice, that’s not the point of conflict – the conflict manifests when those hostile to abortion seek to end the practice by increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
You were good until you hit pro-life as somehow "increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty." In fact, it is our big, greasy central gov't which has imposed onerous restrictions on how individual states may deal with domestic social policy issues. Each state needs to recover the authority WashDC has gradually usurped so that the will and values of their citizens can be reflected by their laws. Missouri and NY are not the same and one-size does not fit all.

Last edited:
By genocide, the murder of hostages, reprisal raids, forced labor, "euthanasia," starvation, exposure, medical experiments, and terror bombing, and in the concentration and death camps, the Nazis murdered from 15,003,000 to 31,595,000 people, most likely 20,946,000 men, women, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Jews, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, and many others. Among them, 1,000,000 were children under eighteen years of age. And none of these monstrous figures even include civilian and military combat or war-deaths.

21st Century Holocaust. The US government has legally since Roe vs Wade has allowed the extermination of innocent babies. Planned Parenthood is the same as extermination camps like "death camps" "Killing Centers" known in Nazi camps, such as Auschwitz and Majdanek, Note that the abortions in the counters on this site are almost all “surgical abortions”. We have made no attempt to tally the totals for “chemically-induced abortions” here. The Pharmacists for Life organization estimates that there have been approximately 250 million babies aborted chemically since 1973 in the USA: http://www.pfli.org/

Everyone including the unborn baby is entitled to "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" We were all once that unborn that are being murdered and denied "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" I was once an embryo and a fetus in the process of being born. I did not get here by creations out of my mother's womb. I was once an egg. You, pro-choice people, act as if you got here in a different way other than those you chose to abort, YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. I was something from conception and before I was an egg. Every part of my body is alive, even the unborn in the womb. IF it is attached to you it is alive.
Talking to you "pro-abortionist" is like talking to a brick wall. And you are not pro-choice you are pro-abortionist that you are afraid to use.

God doesn't speak to all of us but many don't need a burning bush or booming voice to know that what grows in a woman's womb is a separate, distinct human. Not a "blob of cells" or a "tumor" or a "tadpole" but a real, live, human baby. I can accept that some, even many Americans find the slaughter of 2,500 babies/day to be lawful and therefore OK - I will continue to defend their right to their lives regardless - but we must do so with eyes wide open. No more rationalizing and no more semantics … we must face it and call it what it is.

Babies are dying … WTF cares what the definition of "is" is?
Babies aren’t dying. They are seeds. And life isn’t that precious.

You sound like pita. Cows are dying! I actually do feel bad for the cows. They are thinking feeling beings. Fetuses arent

It's not a seed, you idiot, the z/e/f is a brand new human being with the entire genetic blueprint of a new individual. The First Week | Prenatal Overview. Again, basic biology.

Furthermore, by the time most surgical abortions occur, you have a little face and body, a beating heart, brain waves, arms, legs, etc. Far, FAR more than just a lifeless "seed" so you are either completely ignorant or a blatant liar.

And it is disgusting that you keep saying "life isn't that precious" - that sounds like something Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy would say.

There just isn't much room for dissenting opinions in your world, is there....
They're stuck in their own minds independent of the endless possibilities and questions that cannot be answered.

“...questions that cannot be answered.”

Such as: Does God exist?

Theists: God cannot be proven to not exist but we believe He does anyway.

Pro-Choicers: It cannot be proven that life doesn’t begin until after birth but we believe it doesn’t anyway.

You have more in common with Pro-Lifers than you think.
Think. If you are alive then what is part of your body is alive also. Whether it be cancer, a growth (a fetus) your hair, toenails, etc but when you die all parts of you die. The hair stops growing and the fetus inside you dies also because it is not getting nourishment and oxygen from you. So logic would tell any intelligent being that the fetus is alive. IF IT IS GROWING IN YOUR BODY, IT IS ALIVE.

I was something from conception and before I was an egg.

Your idiot standard makes no sense, as it would require that eggs be people too. After all, that egg developed into you.

As your definition is so inconsistent, it's clearly self-serving nonsense. You faked that definition so you'd have a reason to justify your sick control freak agenda.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

Each state needs to recover the authority WashDC has gradually usurped so that the will and values of their citizens can be reflected by their laws. Missouri and NY are not the same and one-size does not fit all.

By that reasoning, states should be allowed to legalize slavery, if that reflects the values of the citizens.

As your line of reasoning leads to morally reprehensible results, your line of reasoning is immoral. Basic liberty can not be removed by mob rule.

Each state needs to recover the authority WashDC has gradually usurped so that the will and values of their citizens can be reflected by their laws. Missouri and NY are not the same and one-size does not fit all.

By that reasoning, states should be allowed to legalize slavery, if that reflects the values of the citizens.

As your line of reasoning leads to morally reprehensible results, your line of reasoning is immoral. Basic liberty can not be removed by mob rule.
And the Right was always about less government. Lol!

“Made up a story”? About the most inherently and universally understood truth of the human condition?

That's another bizarre story on your part. When my point is you're just making up crazy stories, making up more crazy stories is probably not your best choice of options.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you have some super-awesome-precious life to save? After all, you say it's the most super-important-thing evah. Why are you wasting time at the computer?

Forum List

Back