"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

“all Men are created equal” ...
What about Women? Apparently, they were not, in the eyes of your country’s founders. Women could not vote until the 20th century, and are still being controlled by the 80% of US Congress members who are Men. Shame.

A Women’s body (including everything in it) is HER domain, and only SHE decides.
A person is created at birth.
Butcher, a person is there when it has a heart beat.
That’s your one-sided opinion.
A functioning brain is a better measure of life, you comatose nitwit.
There are a lot of disabled people who do not have a functioning brain. Do you suggest they be euthanized?
Were they born? I assume so, since you said “people”.
A fetus is not a person (with citizenship).
Unless they or their legal guardians want euthanasia, disabled PERSONS should not be.
Yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two counts of murder, butcher.
That’s true only if the pregnant woman intended to deliver the fetus, pretender.

The Declaration states, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”
A life is created at conception.
What about Women? Apparently, they were not, in the eyes of your country’s founders. Women could not vote until the 20th century, and are still being controlled by the 80% of US Congress members who are Men. Shame.

A Women’s body (including everything in it) is HER domain, and only SHE decides.
We are Waaay ahead of Muslim countries with regard to women-even that she witch Omar.

There are a lot of disabled people who do not have a functioning brain. Do you suggest they be euthanized?
Unless they or their legal guardians want euthanasia, disabled PERSONS should not be.
Yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two counts of murder, butcher.
That’s true only if the pregnant woman intended to deliver the fetus, pretender.
You're a baby killing butcher.

The Declaration states, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”

We are Waaay ahead of Muslim countries with regard to women-even that she witch Omar.
Who?
Yeah, we are way ahead NOT!
USA is a sexist country ranked #98 in the world regarding political equality between the sexes.

Who?
USA is a sexist country ranked #98 in the world regarding political equality between the sexes.
Facts or link please.

And you are a freedom killing butcher.

Morally speaking, which is worse?

Who?
Facts or link please.
620A6E4B-F2EE-42ED-9DDC-433B25052B7D.jpeg

Which is worse, black or white thought?
Which is more simplistic, your Q or mine?

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
Iraq and Pakistan rank ahead of the USA on gender equality? I would take that list with a grain of salt!

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2018.pdf

Which is worse, black or white thought?
Which is more simplistic, your Q or mine?
That's easy-black, and your Q(IQ).

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
Iraq and Pakistan rank ahead of the USA on gender equality? I would take that list with a grain of salt!
Feel free to read the details. I provided the link to the FULL report.

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
Iraq has a Supreme Leader who has to be a cleric of Islam (Male) and women can be elected to any political office in the USA. That is all I really need to know. A head count of women and men that must be submissive to the male supreme leader does not really mean Iraq is better with political gender equality than America. In Iraq, the male supreme leader is.....supreme. In America, there is a balance of powers and we have a female speaker of the house that actually has a lot of political power.

In America, women have equal opportunity to men to run for political office. Equal opportunity does not mean equal outcome.

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
That list is bogus! And what does the rank indicate, assaults per inner city?

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2018.pdf
The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this work do not necessarily reflect the views of the World Economic Forum. The report starts with this and other disclaimers. Not a good reference.

Who?
Facts or link please.
View attachment 269109
Fake news as usual troll.

If a fetus is not a person then there's a whole bunch of innocent people sitting in prison for killing one during the commission of a crime. You better start calling some judges.

I believe you misunderstood what it even says. NOT all men are created equal. :)
I quoted another poster, who cited an old quote.
Actually, no one is created equal to another.
Life is not fair, but we can try, if we are ethical.

You dare speak of ethics while you support slaughtering the unborn?

The mental gymnastics from you leftists is really a sight to behold.

If a fetus is not a person then there's a whole bunch of innocent people sitting in prison for killing one during the commission of a crime. You better start calling some judges.

...and yet, not one single woman in prison for aborting a fetus.

Imagine that....

Forum List

Back