"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

If you're not willing to exchange ideas, once again, it implies that your position is so weak that you do not want to be exposed to others. That's not surprising, since you're literally stating that you have a right to control over someone else's body. It's up for debate because it's a separate body, a separate life, with unique DNA at conception. You can not prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, therefor you cannot justify murder.

Stating over and over that it's your body does not fulfill the burden of proof to give you ownership over the life of another, nor does it fulfill conditions for self defense, nor does it prove that your rights override those of another. You also cannot prove that the child gave consent for its life to be ended. Absolutely everything is up for debate.

I don't claim ownership of your body, you fool, I claim that the child owns itself, and the burden of proof is on you, since your position is the active position, while the child's is passive.

Prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, prove the child does not own itself, prove that your rights override those of the child. You otherwise cannot claim that murdering it is ethical.

You think we are involved in a debate. We are not. I'm simply stating REALITY. Tell me how I am mistaken about REALITY.

If you can tell me how you can prevent me from having an abortion, I will engage with you. Because MY only concern is protection of my body from folks like you who want to impose their will on said body and/or what is inside of it. YOUR concern about the burden of proving the rights or non-rights of a fetus is YOUR concern.

Bottom line, we will not ever agree or be willing to compromise in any way with each other. You'll have to be content not having control of what's inside my body. You have no other choice, no matter how much you stomp your feet, name call OR hold your breath.

You're being schooled by a 17 year old and too stupid to realize it. Everyone one of your posts is the same shit reworded. Don't breed...for the sake of the child, humanity and society.

As for debate? Pumpkin would crush your stupid ass like a grape. Run along now, you're exposed and won't be taken serious by the regs on the forum

And this is usually what happens when folks like you realize you actually CAN'T stop a woman from having an abortion.

Folks get defensive and upset, name call, rant and rave, carrying on like a hyena railing against their inability to force a woman NOT to abort a baby.

And you still don't win. But Pumpkin is welcome to keep trying, lol.

If you're not willing to exchange ideas, once again, it implies that your position is so weak that you do not want to be exposed to others. That's not surprising, since you're literally stating that you have a right to control over someone else's body. It's up for debate because it's a separate body, a separate life, with unique DNA at conception. You can not prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, therefor you cannot justify murder.

Stating over and over that it's your body does not fulfill the burden of proof to give you ownership over the life of another, nor does it fulfill conditions for self defense, nor does it prove that your rights override those of another. You also cannot prove that the child gave consent for its life to be ended. Absolutely everything is up for debate.

I don't claim ownership of your body, you fool, I claim that the child owns itself, and the burden of proof is on you, since your position is the active position, while the child's is passive.

Prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, prove the child does not own itself, prove that your rights override those of the child. You otherwise cannot claim that murdering it is ethical.

You think we are involved in a debate. We are not. I'm simply stating REALITY. Tell me how I am mistaken about REALITY.

If you can tell me how you can prevent me from having an abortion, I will engage with you. Because MY only concern is protection of my body from folks like you who want to impose their will on said body and/or what is inside of it. YOUR concern about the burden of proving the rights or non-rights of a fetus is YOUR concern.

Bottom line, we will not ever agree or be willing to compromise in any way with each other. You'll have to be content not having control of what's inside my body. You have no other choice, no matter how much you stomp your feet, name call OR hold your breath.
I'm not denying that you're fully capable of murdering human beings, that was never in question. That's like demanding that I prove you can't sit on your couch, or twiddle your thumbs, when neither one of those were ever the subject I was bringing up. My argument is from ethics, and judging from how your response is, once again, pure egoism, basically "I can murder, therefor I shall", you're not even attempting to justify your position.

You see, my argument is, was, and always has been that the act is unethical. You repeatedly stating that I can't control your body or what's inside of it is entirely a strawman that you're flinging at everyone in order to distract from the fact that the act and advocated actions are completely unethical.

So long as you fully understand that you're literally evil, taking away the rights and life of another solely because you are fully capable. Much like how Nazi Germany slaughtered the Jews because they could, much like how French murdered the upper class because they could, etc.

I never expected to change your mind, you don't care what's right or wrong, these posts here are for the lurkers, and those who aren't emotionally attached to their positions, the undecided. I just want to articulate for them exactly what you are.

Translation: Might makes right. Convenience and selfishness trumps responsibility and respect for life. "I don't care about truth, ethics, justice, logic, others, or human rights... I don't care about anything but myself!"

Thank you for once again proving that you're just like that 3 year old with his fingers in his ears, yelling "la la la la la."

Translation: Might makes right. Convenience and selfishness trumps responsibility and respect for life. "I don't care about truth, ethics, justice, logic, others, or human rights... I don't care about anything but myself!"

Thank you for once again proving that you're just like that 3 year old with his fingers in his ears, yelling "la la la la la."

Your typical leftist...you read one you've read them all. Utterly worthless

If we could all just walk in lock-step, right?!
I think that you've lost the debate by your responses now.

Not one person has demonstrated HOW they can stop a pregnant woman from getting an abortion if she is determined.

Not one person has demonstrated how they will even know they need to punish me because I had an abortion.

I'm still in control. You are not.

But.............you win! I hope that makes you feel better. Really, I do.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
Stop me then. Come for me big boy. You scared bro?
NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

Not one person has demonstrated HOW they can stop a pregnant woman from getting an abortion if she is determined.

Not one person has demonstrated how they will even know they need to punish me because I had an abortion.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

Shes right and you know it.

He sees you when you're sleeping...

In your dreams, DA. In your dreams.

If one condones the sin they are just as guilty as the one committing the sin.

James 4:17

You'll see. It's too bad you seem opposed to learning, even in your older age. But you'll learn, eventually.

We need to start registering pussies, complete with quarterly inspections to detect any pregnancies, and then a birthing camp to make sure everything goes just right.

It's why we have laws about aiding and abetting.

We need to start registering pussies, complete with quarterly inspections to detect any pregnancies, and then a birthing camp to make sure everything goes just right.
You thinking like the Nazis now ??

It's why we have laws about aiding and abetting.

Breaking God's laws carries a much stiffer penalty

Grow up loon, you're neither clever or funny

I'm not denying that you're fully capable of murdering human beings, that was never in question. That's like demanding that I prove you can't sit on your couch, or twiddle your thumbs, when neither one of those were ever the subject I was bringing up. My argument is from ethics, and judging from how your response is, once again, pure egoism, basically "I can murder, therefor I shall", you're not even attempting to justify your position.

You see, my argument is, was, and always has been that the act is unethical. You repeatedly stating that I can't control your body or what's inside of it is entirely a strawman that you're flinging at everyone in order to distract from the fact that the act and advocated actions are completely unethical.

So long as you fully understand that you're literally evil, taking away the rights and life of another solely because you are fully capable. Much like how Nazi Germany slaughtered the Jews because they could, much like how French murdered the upper class because they could, etc.

I never expected to change your mind, you don't care what's right or wrong, these posts here are for the lurkers, and those who aren't emotionally attached to their positions, the undecided. I just want to articulate for them exactly what you are.

Friend, I have not pretended to be anything other than what I am. I've not hidden my motives, made false claims, or been disingenuous. I'm pretty sure by now folks in this thread already know exactly what I am.

The fact that you feel the need to inform everyone about something they can clearly see with their own eyes is indicative of someone who likes to be in everybody's business. That could prove difficult for you in the future.

Scold me if it makes you feel superior. It's just one more reason why I think to myself 'these people actually think they will EVER gain control over my decisions regarding my body?!' LMAO! You are insane.

I question your intelligence AND your ethics if you think you have license over another person's body and what is inside of it.

NO.

"If you see the innocent being led away to their death, do not turn your face away and say, 'I did not see' for there is One in heaven who watches, and He knows" -- God

You'll see. It's too bad you seem opposed to learning, even in your older age. But you'll learn, eventually.

Do you charge for your ethics and morality lectures, or are they always free?

You thinking like the Nazis now ??
Just wondering how your "Great Society" is going to be realized. You've already mentioned the indoctrination efforts. The next step is some kind of reliable means of detecting when a fetus is murdered. Obviously, doctors should be required to tag fetuses as soon as a pregnancy is detected, but there will be outliers who don't go to a doctor.

Forum List

Back