"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Feel free to teach your children anything you like. I will do the same.
Pro Choice teaches your kids disrespect for life. Children know the baby in your stomach is her brother and sister and not a nothing fetus. They feel it move, hear the heartbeat and say pictures. Never heard a child call the unborn a fetus but call it a baby. This should tell us something, Maybe those old Pro Choice fucks beyond the age of viability and usefulness should be aborted to make room for those babies that are aborted. Oh, Nature has already done that.[/QUOTE]
If we could all just walk in lock-step, right?!
I think that you've lost the debate by your responses now.

Not one person has demonstrated HOW they can stop a pregnant woman from getting an abortion if she is determined.

Not one person has demonstrated how they will even know they need to punish me because I had an abortion.

I'm still in control. You are not.

But.............you win! I hope that makes you feel better. Really, I do.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
Stop me then. Come for me big boy. You scared bro?

Are you still pretending to be a woman, or are other trolls taking a turn with your sock account?

Awww, you do feel threatened. God bless your heart. It's okay. I understand.

lolol. Wow. The interesting this is how you always completely leave the preborn baby out of the equation. You completely ignore that pesky little fact, in every single post, by repeating the same tired, overused, debunked phrases like "my body."

Here's another image from Secular Pro-life, that is tailor-made for you:

61146145-2385214834877186-7070855120975560704-n.png

Sorry, I'm not interested in YOUR arguments.

My ONLY ONLY ONLY concern about abortion is having complete total 100% control of my own body and anything inside of it 100% of the time. And I want that right preserved for other women who feel the same way I do.

It's not *remotely possible* that I will EVER give up that control to anyone.

So you can scream and holler, rant and rave, and try to get up all in my business. That's fine. You just canNOT have any control of my body or what is inside of it.

NEVER NEVER. NO WAY. NO

lol. You're projecting. I'm the one trying to have a rational debate here (which I can see is impossible with you) and you're the one who has been acting like a child, basically saying "I don't care ,I don't care I don't care! la la la la la" with fingers in your ears.

I do hope that some day you grow up. As I and others said to you before, you WILL be held accountable for your actions. I have zero doubt about that.

You're trying to tell me why I should believe the same things you believe and why I should follow your idea of what I must do with an unwanted pregnancy. I'm telling you that is not only not your business, it is not even in the realm of your control.

You want to debate that? Tell me how I'm wrong. Because until you can do that, I'm not sure why I would listen to you.

I'm not trying to be difficult. I am providing you with one pro-choice position. I feel it is stronger than any other position a person can take on the abortion issue and, so far, nobody has been able to demonstrate that I am incorrect.

So we'll continue fighting this never-ending war and women who want/need/are determined to get an abortion, WILL get an abortion.

The whole thing seems pointless but you do you, and I'll do me.
Telling someone "There's nothing you can do about it" doesn't even begin to touch on the ethics of the argument, you're only saying "They can". That's a fallacious argument because something being a certain way doesn't mean it should be that way.

"I'm not sure why I should listen to you" is just an appeal to ignorance. Refusing the exchange of ideas only implies that your ideas are so weak that you don't want to be exposed to others.

It's not "strong", because, as explained, it doesn't touch on ethics. If we did things on the basis of being capable, that's basically egoism, or "Might Makes Right". If that's the form of ethics that you subscribe to, I don't think anyone can actually explain actual ethical arguments and get through to your humanity, because "Might Makes Right" means you don't care about your own safety, that if someone stronger than you chooses to kill you, you're completely fine with that, because they can.

How about instead of stating "You can't stop me", you actually stop for a second to justify Abortion, since that's the active position, therefor carrying the burden of proof. I won't hold my breath.

THANK YOU! That was exactly what I've been thinking, and trying to tell her, but you articulated it so well. Once again, excellent post.

Not one person has demonstrated HOW they can stop a pregnant woman from getting an abortion if she is determined.

Not one person has demonstrated how they will even know they need to punish me because I had an abortion.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
You're a guy arent you. Probably recently banned so you grabbed this username.

Woman. Never banned.

But if it makes you feel better to think that I am a recently banned man, go with it. I really don't mind a bit.

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies will be the only thing that stops abortion!
Wow. So enlightening.

Now what will prevent murder, rape, assault and robbery?
Indeed. That will be why abortion will never be stopped.
Okay time for some logical thinking.

Before Roe how many abortions occurred? Now compared that figure to the number after Roe? Can you come to the conclusion that when it became legal it also occurred much more often? If it is outlawed again, do you think it will occur much less often?
And you know how many abortions occurred before Roe v wade how?

Including all the back alley abortions and the self-induced abortions? No. You do not know that.

No law will stop a pro-choice woman who is determined. It just will not. Control the things you can.
There numbers are available. They are significantly lower than after Roe.

Sorry, but of the two sides - pro-life and pro-abort - it's not the pro-lifers who did an end run around "the consensus".

These laws are being passed by the people the voters elected to create laws, and I'm relatively certain that the representatives passing these laws were open with the voters about where they stood on this issue. If the voters decide they don't like the laws being passed, they retain the power to replace those lawmakers and demand that the laws be changed. That is how the system is supposed to work, and is the opposite of "forcing widespread change on society without a consensus."

Pro-aborts, by contrast, looked at a nation which had laws reflecting the wishes of the voters of different states, said "That's not how I think it should be", and then bypassed the voters entirely to have a group of nine lawyers-in-robes tell hundreds of millions of people that they were wrong and this was how it was going to be and they were no longer going to have input into it. THAT is "forcing widespread change on society without a consensus."

There is no such thing as a "pro-abort".
You lie. All the Democrat candidates are pro-abortion. Your people CHEER when one of your leaders speak about having an abortion

And you republicans, who's main platform for the last 100 years is to get government out of our lives, are universally in favor of putting big government in our doctor's offices.

Our position is the same as it's always been. It is the same as you once believed.

The governments most BASIC DUTY is to protect the RIGHT TO LIFE OF THE INNOCENT.

You ARE pro abortion

Wrong.

Government’s most basic duty is to respect and follow Constitutional case law, to respect the rights of citizens, and to obey the rule of law – in this case respect a woman’s right to privacy.

Jones is still flabbergasted the Pope opposes abortion....lmao

No doubt it's a sock. Bank it

Woman. Never banned.

But if it makes you feel better to think that I am a recently banned man, go with it. I really don't mind a bit.
Btw, the baby is NOTYOURBODY

Telling someone "There's nothing you can do about it" doesn't even begin to touch on the ethics of the argument, you're only saying "They can". That's a fallacious argument because something being a certain way doesn't mean it should be that way.

"I'm not sure why I should listen to you" is just an appeal to ignorance. Refusing the exchange of ideas only implies that your ideas are so weak that you don't want to be exposed to others.

It's not "strong", because, as explained, it doesn't touch on ethics. If we did things on the basis of being capable, that's basically egoism, or "Might Makes Right". If that's the form of ethics that you subscribe to, I don't think anyone can actually explain actual ethical arguments and get through to your humanity, because "Might Makes Right" means you don't care about your own safety, that if someone stronger than you chooses to kill you, you're completely fine with that, because they can.

How about instead of stating "You can't stop me", you actually stop for a second to justify Abortion, since that's the active position, therefor carrying the burden of proof. I won't hold my breath.

Definitely a good idea about the breath holding.

If this were an issue that did not involve subjugation of my body to another person's will, I would be far more willing to discuss it. But I draw a line over control of my body and anything (child/body/tissue/fetus/baby/life....use whatever term you like) inside of it. That is simply NOT up for debate.

I question the ethics of those who think they have the right of control over my body and what is inside of it. That's some weird shit right there and you might want to re-think your sense of entitlement.

The baby didn't suddenly pop into existence out of nowhere, like lightning striking. It's YOUR own actions (and of course the guy's) that cause that new life to come into existence. Cause and effect. That is a universal truth, that you can't get around. Actions have consequences. So when you KNOWINGLY engage in an act that has consequences, don't turn around and act like the victim, when people expect you to face those consequences, in a responsible, ethical way. Again, you are not the victim. The new precious human life you brought into existence - the one you advocate dismembering and disposing of like garbage - is the victim
We as a society need to get to the point where (as someone else put it) the current brainwashing is undone, and we begin to view these matters in an entirely different way. Unless one is mentally retarded or a child, everyone KNOWS that sex can cause pregnancy. It is one of the consequences. So if you have sex, KNOWING the consequences, yet you willingly do it anyway, then you are tacitly consenting to those consequences. Including pregnancy. Face the consequences, stop trampling all over the rights of others (innocent, vulnerable human beings) due to your selfishness, irresponsibility and desire for convenience.

In the time it takes a woman to gestate one unwanted pregnancy, a man can literally create THOUSANDS of unwanted pregnancies. Save your responsibility lectures. They ring hollow.

Not your body. Not your control. Prove me wrong if you can. Otherwise I guess you better get to work on that brainwashing business.

Tho I would imagine folks will resist that as well.

Definition is one thing, but the application of is something people love to tinker with.

NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

Woman. Never banned.

Btw, the baby is NOTYOURBODY

But it is INSIDE my body. That's what gives me control and not you.

NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

I'm good with that old lady.

If this were an issue that did not involve subjugation of my body to another person's will, I would be far more willing to discuss it. But I draw a line over control of my body and anything (child/body/tissue/fetus/baby/life....use whatever term you like) inside of it. That is simply NOT up for debate.

I question the ethics of those who think they have the right of control over my body and what is inside of it. That's some weird shit right there and you might want to re-think your sense of entitlement.

The baby didn't suddenly pop into existence out of nowhere, like lightning striking. It's YOUR own actions (and of course the guy's) that cause that new life to come into existence. Cause and effect. That is a universal truth, that you can't get around. Actions have consequences. So when you KNOWINGLY engage in an act that has consequences, don't turn around and act like the victim, when people expect you to face those consequences, in a responsible, ethical way. Again, you are not the victim. The new precious human life you brought into existence - the one you advocate dismembering and disposing of like garbage - is the victim
We as a society need to get to the point where (as someone else put it) the current brainwashing is undone, and we begin to view these matters in an entirely different way. Unless one is mentally retarded or a child, everyone KNOWS that sex can cause pregnancy. It is one of the consequences. So if you have sex, KNOWING the consequences, yet you willingly do it anyway, then you are tacitly consenting to those consequences. Including pregnancy. Face the consequences, stop trampling all over the rights of others (innocent, vulnerable human beings) due to your selfishness, irresponsibility and desire for convenience.

In the time it takes a woman to gestate one unwanted pregnancy, a man can literally create THOUSANDS of unwanted pregnancies. Save your responsibility lectures. They ring hollow.

Not your body. Not your control. Prove me wrong if you can. Otherwise I guess you better get to work on that brainwashing business.

So I'm not buying your agony over

I already showed you that your bodily autonomy "argument" is invalid, it collapses because it doesn't apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy. Since that has been your sole "argument" (as far as I've seen), I guess we're done here. You have NO arguments, no justification, no defense whatsoever for your position, just childish, defiant "you can't stop me la la la" comments, that make you look like a rebellious child.

If I was a guy, I'm not sure I'd care this much about the issue. Maybe if forced vasectomies were being legislated I would be all up in that.

But you can think I'm a guy if you want to. You'll have a surprise when you come for me to put me in abortion murder jail.

If you're not willing to exchange ideas, once again, it implies that your position is so weak that you do not want to be exposed to others. That's not surprising, since you're literally stating that you have a right to control over someone else's body. It's up for debate because it's a separate body, a separate life, with unique DNA at conception. You can not prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, therefor you cannot justify murder.

Stating over and over that it's your body does not fulfill the burden of proof to give you ownership over the life of another, nor does it fulfill conditions for self defense, nor does it prove that your rights override those of another. You also cannot prove that the child gave consent for its life to be ended. Absolutely everything is up for debate.

I don't claim ownership of your body, you fool, I claim that the child owns itself, and the burden of proof is on you, since your position is the active position, while the child's is passive.

Prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, prove the child does not own itself, prove that your rights override those of the child. You otherwise cannot claim that murdering it is ethical.

So I'm not buying your agony over

I already showed you that your bodily autonomy "argument" is invalid, it collapses because it doesn't apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy. Since that has been your sole "argument" (as far as I've seen), I guess we're done here. You have NO arguments, no justification, no defense whatsoever for your position, just childish, defiant "you can't stop me la la la" comments, that make you look like a rebellious child.

And I already told you that your feelings/thoughts/ideas about abortion are meaningless to me. Yet you still want to control me as you would a small child. Unfortunately for you, I am not a small child. You'll have to live with that. I'm sorry that it's upsetting for you.

I'm good with that old lady.
You would be if you can kill your baby in the womb.

If you're not willing to exchange ideas, once again, it implies that your position is so weak that you do not want to be exposed to others. That's not surprising, since you're literally stating that you have a right to control over someone else's body. It's up for debate because it's a separate body, a separate life, with unique DNA at conception. You can not prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, therefor you cannot justify murder.

Stating over and over that it's your body does not fulfill the burden of proof to give you ownership over the life of another, nor does it fulfill conditions for self defense, nor does it prove that your rights override those of another. You also cannot prove that the child gave consent for its life to be ended. Absolutely everything is up for debate.

I don't claim ownership of your body, you fool, I claim that the child owns itself, and the burden of proof is on you, since your position is the active position, while the child's is passive.

Prove wrongdoing on the part of the child, prove the child does not own itself, prove that your rights override those of the child. You otherwise cannot claim that murdering it is ethical.

You think we are involved in a debate. We are not. I'm simply stating REALITY. Tell me how I am mistaken about REALITY.

If you can tell me how you can prevent me from having an abortion, I will engage with you. Because MY only concern is protection of my body from folks like you who want to impose their will on said body and/or what is inside of it. YOUR concern about the burden of proving the rights or non-rights of a fetus is YOUR concern.

Bottom line, we will not ever agree or be willing to compromise in any way with each other. You'll have to be content not having control of what's inside my body. You have no other choice, no matter how much you stomp your feet, name call OR hold your breath.

You think we are involved in a debate. We are not. I'm simply stating REALITY. Tell me how I am mistaken about REALITY.

If you can tell me how you can prevent me from having an abortion, I will engage with you. Because MY only concern is protection of my body from folks like you who want to impose their will on said body and/or what is inside of it. YOUR concern about the burden of proving the rights or non-rights of a fetus is YOUR concern.

Bottom line, we will not ever agree or be willing to compromise in any way with each other. You'll have to be content not having control of what's inside my body. You have no other choice, no matter how much you stomp your feet, name call OR hold your breath.

You're being schooled by a 17 year old and too stupid to realize it. Everyone one of your posts is the same shit reworded. Don't breed...for the sake of the child, humanity and society.

As for debate? Pumpkin would crush your stupid ass like a grape. Run along now, you're exposed and won't be taken serious by the regs on the forum

Forum List

Back