My dad is going to give me his car

Who actually does car maintenance lol

I do. I've rebuilt engines, modified engines and trannies, replaced rear differentials (the whole axle), body work, electrical work, brake work, and just about everything in between.

End of the year , he is buying a new one .

my current old Sonata is falling apart .
Had it for a decade plus and now I am hearing about you have “car maintenance “ that is required
. I never did this crap

my dads car is very nice and I am afraid too nice for Las vermin

Hyundai Genesis , 2016
You seemingly are a fraud and a liar.

You brag about having over a million dollars yet claim to dive a decade old piece of shit and are excited to get another hand me down turd???

I didn't finish HighSchool but my math it pretty good

I guess. Never heard of one until now
Hyundai wanted a model to compete with Lexus and other high end luxury cars. So they came out with the Genesis and priced it low to grab some initial market share in that category.
Although, the Genesis got great reviews in the automotive magazines. They didn't sell very well because the public balked at paying $40+ grand for a Hyundai, which in their mind was an economy car brand.
In later model years the name Hyundai was dropped and the cars were just sold as a Genesis.
Kinda like how a Lexus really isn't a Toyota and Acura really isn't a Honda.
But sales of the newly rebranded Genesis never increased and the car was eventually discontinued. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
Who actually does car maintenance lol

sounds like a big scam

I just spent a whopping 1,300 on getting things fixed

car maintenance lol
About once a year, my hubby changed the oil and had the tires rotated, all the fluids and filters checked. New battery every few years and one set of new tires about three years ago on a 2012 Camry xle. When he passed away, I was so glad that he had done maintenance and left me with a well cared for car. I have had offers of almost what it cost new for it. It's only got about 31,000 miles. It's a gem.

You get a good car, take care of it!

Forum List

Back