My Electric vehicle challenge

I'm perfectly fine with anyone owning an EV. In fact I have said multiple times here that I think electric cars have a useful spot in the mix.

What I don't think is that the fucking government should be forcing people to buy them if they don't want to.

And that is the point........these idiots won't just let you make that choice.....you will make the choice they want you to make, because they are going to regulate every other choice out of your reach.....and then, if you still won't comply, fines and jail will be next.........

Yeah EVs and all those batteries leave no pollution because they are made from unicorn farts.

And since the left hate children, they have no problem with the child slave labor in the Chinese mines digging for the rare earth minerals.....

Yeah I don't think the government subsidized building gas stations back in the day.

Maybe we should just let the market and a new flock of entrepreneurs lead the way
The government didn't directly subsidize gas stations, but they did massively subsidize the oil companies that owned all the gas stations. There was no such thing as a convienience store that sold bread, hot dogs, and slurpees, and just so happened to sell gas too. If they drilled for it, they sold it in their own gas stations. Since the first of the 20th century, oil has been the highest cumulitively subsidized industry in the US. In 2020, we gave 5.9 trillion dollars in subsidies to fossile fuel companies. So yes, we kinda did subsidize gas stations.

Here is another challenge

You forgot to get gas on the way home, you have just enough to get to the corner gas station before going to work.

You leave in the morning, 15 minutes later your tank is full and you are on your way.

You forgot to plug in your electric car the night before.......how many hours do you have to wait for your EV to charge before you can leave?

The government didn't directly subsidize gas stations, but they did massively subsidize the oil companies that owned all the gas stations. There was no such thing as a convienience store that sold bread, hot dogs, and slurpees, and just so happened to sell gas too. If they drilled for it, they sold it in their own gas stations. Since the first of the 20th century, oil has been the highest cumulitively subsidized industry in the US. In 2020, we gave 5.9 trillion dollars in subsidies to fossile fuel companies. So yes, we kinda did subsidize gas stations.

And our society has been massively improved by gas.........which is what you guys really hate.....you don't want people to multiplly, you don't want society to advance....

Lol, remember when being a conservative meant wanting people to mind their own damn business? If ya don't want an EV don't damn buy one. Don't wanna be trans don't be one. Don't wanna drink bud don't drink one. What I do is none of your damn business. Mind your own damn business. I don't really drink alcohol but I went to the bar on Saturday and had a bud just to piss ya all off. Give me a smile. That's my message to the right. Now here is my message to the left leave my damn guns alone.

Gee.....I wonder what this policy will do to the cost of a gas car?

Leftist....

They aren't banning gas cars...you can buy one if you want one......it will just cost 10X as much after the democrats pass all of the new regulations they want....but you can't say they are banning them.........

You guys..........should wake up ....

Emissions have been greatly diminished because auto makers were forced to do so. They claimed all sorts of doom and gloom scenarios over it.

It's worked out pretty well.

The doom and gloom is simply political rhetoric also.

And that is the point........these idiots won't just let you make that choice.....you will make the choice they want you to make, because they are going to regulate every other choice out of your reach.....and then, if you still won't comply, fines and jail will be next.........
Jail sounds a little harsh. I've read your posts. In your case, a mental facility would be a better choice

And our society has been massively improved by gas.........which is what you guys really hate.....you don't want people to multiplly, you don't want society to advance....
The internal combustion engine was a great advantage, and helped usher in lots of new industries. Now it's time for the next step.

The internal combustion engine was a great advantage, and helped usher in lots of new industries. Now it's time for the next step.

Yeah.....what is that next step? Electric vehicles have more limitations tha gas cars and we dont have enough electricity to power them, plus gas ovens, dirnaces and everything wlse the democrats are mandating...

What they are doing is creating shortages on purpose.....they want to limit, not expand, access to energy....so they can control people

Yeah.....what is that next step? Electric vehicles have more limitations tha gas cars and we dont have enough electricity to power them, plus gas ovens, dirnaces and everything wlse the democrats are mandating...

What they are doing is creating shortages on purpose.....they want to limit, not expand, access to energy....so they can control people
You poor guy. Looks like your only choice is to go live in a cave, and eat nuts and berries. The rest of us will enjoy the advances science has given us.

You poor guy. Looks like your only choice is to go live in a cave, and eat nuts and berries. The rest of us will enjoy the advances science has given us.

No....you wont..... you wont be
able to afford them and the limited electricity availqble .....

the rich leftists, howver, will enjoy steak and gas cars while you are forced to eat crickets and wait for the sun and wind to heat your home in the middle of winter......

No....you wont..... you wont be
able to afford them and the limited electricity availqble .....

the rich leftists, howver, will enjoy steak and gas cars while you are forced to eat crickets and wait for the sun and wind to heat your home in the middle of winter......

Attachments

• semi-pro-pro.gif
    semi-pro-pro.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 4

Not ALL gas stations were or are owned by oil companies. They are owned by individual business that have contracts with oil companies.

Not ALL gas stations were or are owned by oil companies. They are owned by individual business that have contracts with oil companies.

Now, yes. When the country was going from horses to the internal combustion engine, no.

Now, yes. When the country was going from horses to the internal combustion engine, no.
No not even now.

Most gas stations are owned by small business owners or other larger retail organizations

Forum List

Back