My Electric vehicle challenge

he market has already made that decision for you.
Auto makers are making no investment in gas vehicles.
lol. like major corporations have never made stupid decisions; you know, like the big giant businesses run by 'experts' the govt. bails out every 5-10 years since the 1830's. It's cute how truly dumb you DNC shills are.

lol. like major corporations have never made stupid decisions; you know, like the big giant businesses run by 'experts' the govt. bails out every 5-10 years since the 1830's. It's cute how truly dumb you DNC shills are.

You still have your incandescent light bulbs and VHS recorder don’t you?

You still have your incandescent light bulbs and VHS recorder don’t you?
I actually have some lamps with incandescent bulbs and they are my favorites for reading

CFLs suck and those LED lights that were supposed to last sooooooo long burn out on a regular basis.

My high dollar LED bulbs crack from being turned on and off all the time. Never had one last half the time they're claimed to last; many start getting as hot as regular bulbs did after a while. Maybe one out of 5 doesn't. If you never turn them off they last longer, but then you aren't saving any juice doing that.

So, all you uppity proles are not only going to have to walk everywhere, you won't be allowed any lights after dark or allowed to cook either; the wealthy hippies will need all that juice to charge up their cars and supplement their solar and wind hobbies.

I'm perfectly fine with anyone owning an EV. In fact I have said multiple times here that I think electric cars have a useful spot in the mix.

What I don't think is that the fucking government should be forcing people to buy them if they don't want to.
Just as bad are assholes like this Joe Potatohead clown spending my tax money to build chargers for the idiots that buy the EVs.

If they need chargers for their EVs then make them pay for it.

Just as bad are assholes like this Joe Potatohead clown spending my tax money to build chargers for the idiots that buy the EVs.

If they need chargers for their EVs then make them pay for it.
Yeah I don't think the government subsidized building gas stations back in the day.

Maybe we should just let the market and a new flock of entrepreneurs lead the way

Yeah I don't think the government subsidized building gas stations back in the day.

Maybe we should just let the market and a new flock of entrepreneurs lead the way
I am against all government subsidies for anything. No welfare, grants, subsidies, entitlements or bailouts.

I am especially against using my tax money for subsidies for things that do not benefit me like these goddamn filthy ass charging stations.

You let me know when someone forces you to get rid of your gas car, and buy an electric.

When the auto companies are stopping production because the democrats won't let them make the cars..you get back to me....

24 miles left on the fuel gage

At the pump at 5:36

back in the car after fueling at 5:39

349 miles on the gage

Pulling out of the gas station at 5:40

Which electric vehicle on a charger can do the same?
Just stay far away from EV's, they won't work for you, plus, you won't have room for your guns.

Odd, I can buy any vehicle I want and you say you can't and you call me the dumb one?

Yes......pretend to be dumb.....that you can't see the democrats ramping up attacks on energy, and on gas fueled cars........

You are one of the blind.

Yes......pretend to be dumb.....that you can't see the democrats ramping up attacks on energy, and on gas fueled cars........

You are one of the blind.

Politicians think empty political rhetoric should be taken seriously. Serious people understand that empty political rhetoric should be ignored.

Politicians think empty political rhetoric should be taken seriously. Serious people understand that empty political rhetoric should be ignored.

It's not empty......they mean it, and are working to make gas vehicles too expensive for normal people to own....

Gee.....I wonder what this policy will do to the cost of a gas car?

Leftist....

They aren't banning gas cars...you can buy one if you want one......it will just cost 10X as much after the democrats pass all of the new regulations they want....but you can't say they are banning them.........

You guys..........should wake up ....

Forum List

Back