My fear: Trump will run again 2024

Trump will be Bidens age in 2023. Nothing stops this tyrant from running again. Biden will be too old to do 2 terms. My FEAR is Trump runs again and his MAGA horde spends 4 years pushing conspiracies.

My pick? I think Beto or Harris. We took the election this year and will just have to beat MAGA again

If Trump runs again I hope it is as an Independent. He probably doesn't win, but, at the very least he sends a message back to the GOP, "you've been weak for too long". Play the spoiler for their horrible support for the last 4 years.

He'd probably get more votes than Romney did as a candidate.
He could run GOP again and it's unlikely any opponent would have a prayer....His base would be totally spoiling for the rematch of the millennium.
He just got his ass handed to him by a senile, near octogenarian. AOC could take him down.
Ass handed to him? This election is razor thin you imbecile.
LOL

Poor Impeached Trump is running to his mommy in the courts, Tory, begging for help. :lmao:

Trump will be Bidens age in 2023. Nothing stops this tyrant from running again. Biden will be too old to do 2 terms. My FEAR is Trump runs again and his MAGA horde spends 4 years pushing conspiracies.

My pick? I think Beto or Harris. We took the election this year and will just have to beat MAGA again

If Trump runs again I hope it is as an Independent. He probably doesn't win, but, at the very least he sends a message back to the GOP, "you've been weak for too long". Play the spoiler for their horrible support for the last 4 years.

He could run GOP again and it's unlikely any opponent would have a prayer....His base would be totally spoiling for the rematch of the millennium.
He just got his ass handed to him by a senile, near octogenarian. AOC could take him down.
Whatever you think of him, Trump was the first man to run since the 1980's. And the movement to the left was a done deal by the actions of a traitorous group who got into power and took over the Democratic Party. They split the nation onto any color versus white. This while promoting kumbya and social justice in the front to blur the evil they have done. The older Dems who we have seen sold out to Prog whims, will burn in hell for their transgressions. We all are supposed to be the keepers of the flame. We have failed.
:cuckoo:

Stop it! All this fear mongering, look at it this way, if he runs, he runs and dealt with it if it becomes reality, no point worrying about what you can’t control.

LOL

Poor Impeached Trump is running to his mommy in the courts, Tory, begging for help. :lmao:
Do you think im "Tory"? Bitch, im a mother fuckin OG at USMB. I predate almost all of you fools. If this is an alternate account, its old as fuck! :laugh:

Mark Kelly if you want to beat Trump!

no hun---election isn't over. Next comes the supreme court with the dems trying to impeach barrett as the republicans try to have the election re-done in the states with voter fraud, after the criminal complaints are filed for voter fraud.

Yes, that's possible. Apparently, they've discussed that already in the WH.

Biden will be in his 80s, and Kamala is weak candidate.

It's possible we might have Trump a second time.

LOL

Do you think im "Tory"? Bitch, im a mother fuckin OG at USMB. I predate almost all of you fools. If this is an alternate account, its old as fuck! :laugh:
I know you are. You already admitted you quit when you're behind. Just like a Tory.

My fear is uninformed morons like you will start voting in larger numbers.

I know that sounds like a troll & an insult but it is my biggest fear. You idiots fall for all the bullshit then vote based on it. Just like your asinine idea that now you're gonna get free college.
SO
FUCKING
STUPID

Biden will be in his 80s, and Kamala is weak candidate.

It's possible we might have Trump a second time.

You have a clue.

He gets at least 80.

Of referring to Vice President Harris are over throne ...

If Biden cold as ice at 80 or 82/83/84 ...

Last edited:

LOL

I know you are. You already admitted you quit when you're behind. Just like a Tory.
Yeah, except i didnt do that. Why are you always wrong?

LOL

You said you would. You said you wouldn't bother voting for a candidate who is behind in the polls. That's what Tories do.

LOL

You said you would. You said you wouldn't bother voting for a candidate who is behind in the polls. That's what Tories do.
I never said that. Why are you so dumb?

What makes folks believe after the DNC gets done with the nation over the next four years of a bio-security/ COVID paradigm, that they will even allow folks to vote for their leaders, or that there will even BE a United States of America anymore? :dunno:

From the scuttle butt I see coming out of places like Davos, the World Economic Forum, the UN, the WHO, etc., they want to create new institutions, new currencies, and a "new normal," to "build back better," none of which includes letting any of us either A) own any property, B) have any civil rights or liberties, and certainly not C) choose our own leaders.

If we did, most would probably want to roll the insanity back, because, death would probably be preferable to most real Americans.

LOL

Of course you did. You said polls artificially inflated Biden's lead over Impeached Trump so people will not go vote for Impeached Trump. You also criticized the left for rioting for what they believe in. You're not just a Tory -- you're a flaming Tory. Tories were against the colonists for rioting against the crown.

LOL

Of course you did. You said polls artificially inflated Biden's lead over Impeached Trump so people will not go vote for Impeached Trump. You also criticized the left for rioting for what they believe in. You're not just a Tory -- you're a flaming Tory. Tories were against the colonists for rioting against the crown.
I said "people", not ME, moron. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

He won't be out of prison by then.

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck Tory, you would only say that if that's how you feel. When I was first asked about the polls showing a lead for Biden if I were a Trump supporter, I said it would inspire me to go vote for Trump because he would need all the support he could get, being behind like that.

That's how I think.

The way you think is that being behind means ta might as well just quit. And like a tory, you also think people shouldn't fight (by rioting) against the establishment for what they believe in. I bet you have a closet full of red coats.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck Tory, you would only say that if that's how you feel. When I was first asked about the polls showing a lead for Biden if I were a Trump supporter, I said it would inspire me to go vote for Trump because he would need all the support he could get, being behind like that.

That's how I think.

The way you think is that being behind means ta might as well just quit. And like a tory, you also think people shouldn't fight (by rioting) against the establishment for what they believe in. I bet you have a closet full of red coats.

Polls get inflated to intentionally discourage their opponents. Im not sure why you would deny such an obvious thing, but i assume you deny it because, youre dumb as shit.

LOL

LOL

That's how I think.

Polls get inflated to intentionally discourage their opponents. Im not sure why you would deny such an obvious thing, but i assume you deny it because, youre dumb as shit.
It matters not if they are artificially inflated or not in terms of how you face such adversity. For me, it wants me to fight back that much harder. For Tories like you, it leads you to cower in fear.

Forum List

Back