My fellow conservatives and Republcans, be respectful of kamala Harris. Always refer to her has Vice Presidential candidate and border czar

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Kamala Harris in your lead in threads if you;re talking about her.

I just call her "Heels Up" or the "Hawk-Tua" candidate. If that's considered "slut shaming", so be it. I have a hell of a lot more respect for average "working ladies" than I do for a woman who sleeps her way to the top, acting as though she'd never do that. Those that do that, take jobs from people who work their tails off doing it the right way.

I just call her "Heels Up" or the "Hawk-Tua" candidate. If that's considered "slut shaming", so be it. I have a hell of a lot more respect for average "working ladies" than I do for a woman who sleeps her way to the top, acting as though she'd never do that. Those that do that, take jobs from people who work their tails off doing it the right way.
It has in no way stopped slut Trump from being president

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

My fellow conservatives and Republcans[sic], be respectful of kamala[sic] Harris. Always refer to her has[sic] Vice Presidential candidate and border czar​

Your friends and allies would do well to shy away from your terribly tragic threads.

• Thanks
Great! That will help win over undecideds and women.

The Harris campaign will be thanking you

• Thanks
Great! That will help win over undecideds and women.

The Harris campaign will be thanking you
She is what she is. Perhaps you're right, but if so then America deserves to fall. Either way, you fools lose just like the rest of us.
I think you may be overestimating the gullibility of American women outside the blue suburbs. The last election they were fat and happy, comparatively, this time around they've had four years under an administration that has strained their resources to the point of inflicting pain, even on the middle class, and pushed through offensive, in some cases, depraved, social mores.

Frankly, as long as there are no widespread "irregularities" as there were in 2020, I don't care who wins. DC will continue to do what it does without regard to what voters want. If they choose the Kackler, the process of self-destruction will just finish more rapidly. All Trump may be able to do is slow the descent for awhile.

She doesn't like "Border Czar". I'm going with "Open Borders Queen".

She is what she is. Perhaps you're right, but if so then America deserves to fall. Either way, you fools lose just like the rest of us.
I think you may be overestimating the gullibility of American women outside the blue suburbs. The last election they were fat and happy, comparatively, this time around they've had four years under an administration that has strained their resources to the point of inflicting pain, even on the middle class, and pushed through offensive, in some cases, depraved, social mores.

Frankly, as long as there are no widespread "irregularities" as there were in 2020, I don't care who wins. DC will continue to do what it does without regard to what voters want. If they choose the Kackler, the process of self-destruction will just finish more rapidly. All Trump may be able to do is slow the descent for awhile.
We had 4 years of Trump. He entered inheriting a growing economy. The only challenge he faced was COVID. He failed miserably in handling it. We do not need another Trump presidency with him carrying a conviction for crimes on his record as he tries negotiating wth so caled rogue states. He is a convicted felon, how s he going to sit down with Putin and tell him how he should abide by the law? If you want America to fail, put Trump back in.

The current border probem is now the fault of Republicans. A bill still sits on the desk of that faggot Johnson who has his mouth locked on Trumps penis and will not allow the bill to come up for a vote. So idiots are now trying to put this on Harris and claim she was supposed to be some border czar when she was not.

My fellow conservatives and Republcans, be respectful of kamala Harris.​

100341582.gif

We had 4 years of Trump. He entered inheriting a growing economy. The only challenge he faced was COVID. He failed miserably in handling it. We do not need another Trump presidency with him carrying a conviction for crimes on his record as he tries negotiating wth so caled rogue states. He is a convicted felon, how s he going to sit down with Putin and tell him how he should abide by the law? If you want America to fail, put Trump back in.

The current border probem is now the fault of Republicans. A bill still sits on the desk of that faggot Johnson who has his mouth locked on Trumps penis and will not allow the bill to come up for a vote. So idiots are now trying to put this on Harris and claim she was supposed to be some border czar when she was not.
TOTAL LIES. The first week in office Biden and Myorkas announced they were RESCINDING ALL OF TRUMP'S RACIST BORDER POLICIES. Illegals, gotaways, sex trafficking, Rapists and murders and Fentanyl poured in. BIDEN and HARRIS own the Open Border Disaster and they have blood on their hands.

You're a dirty ol racist to boot.

The current border probem is now the fault of Republicans. A bill still sits on the desk of that faggot Johnson
You are a liar IM2

The shit bill in the Senate was never voted on, much less passed and sent to the House.

Why do you lie all the time?

HR2, which actually secures the border, was passed by the House and has been sitting on Schumer's desk for over a year. The border problem is 100% on Tater, Commiela, and Schumer, Simp.

Fake news

Forum List

Back