My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

Then why doesn't the platform say that? Why doesn't the VP nominee say that?

He's basing what's 'mainstream GOP' on his own opinion apparently.

And pointing out how out of touch with mainstream America the GOP has become.

What I find disturbing is that ANYONE would base their vote on the issue of abortion, anyway. Nothing is going to change Roe v. Wade, and even if it somehow WAS reversed the issue would revert to the individual states.

There are a myriad of things that are vastly more important that we need to focus on, like the debt and deficit, the global over-reach of the military, the loss of civil rights, the encroaching police state and the supply of AFFORDABLE energy that would spur economic development and JOBS.

What I find disturbing is that ANYONE would base their vote on the issue of abortion, anyway. Nothing is going to change Roe v. Wade, and even if it somehow WAS reversed the issue would revert to the individual states.

There are a myriad of things that are vastly more important that we need to focus on, like the debt and deficit, the global over-reach of the military, the loss of civil rights, the encroaching police state and the supply of AFFORDABLE energy that would spur economic development and JOBS.

That's just one of the reasons I believe the ultra-right crowd is counter-productive for the GOP. They DEMAND that GOP candidates state their views on abortion and then start bickering about it. I've had my Christainity questioned by some because I don't always vote for the most anti-abortion candidate I can find.

But I do believe that an extra conservative justice or two on the court could swing things against Roe v Wade. SCOTUS has reversed previous courts before - they could do it again.

Last edited:

That's just one of the reasons I believe the ultra-right crowd is counter-productive for the GOP. They DEMAND that GOP candidates state their views on abortion and then start bickering about it. I've had my Christainity questioned by some because I don't always vote for the most anti-abortion candidate I can find.

But I do believe that an extra conservative justice or two on the court could swing things against Roe v Wade. SCOTUS has reversed previous courts before - they could do it again.

In the mean time American citizens are assassinated and spied on by the government without any form of due process, the debt is soaring, unemployment is everywhere, incomes are down, poverty is up especially among minorities, we are doing military shit in like 20 countries... etc etc

I am basing it on what the new plank is going to say in 2016, because we will have the overwhelming numbers at convention.

You prodeath-to-mother types are going to lose big time.

Abortion only for rape, incest, and health of the mother is clearly mainstream GOP.

Extremist soc con values are not mainstream GOP, only far right extremist Christian values.

Santa Fe is squarely conservative: government-funded activities cannot show partiality to religion. That is mainstream Republicanism. You can pray all you want: you just can't disrupt the educational process or coerce your neighbor as part of your prayers.

Abortion only for rape, incest, and health of the mother is clearly mainstream GOP.

Anti-immigration is no longer mainstream GOP policy.

Anti-gay legislation is no longer mainstream GOP policy.

Reasonable compromise on the fiscal issue will become mainstream GOP policy in the next three weeks.

You are much further right than you are pretending.

That was in 2000 (i.e. almost 13 years ago) and has nothing to do with the any stance the GOP had then, let alone today. And isn't 'prayer' allowed in any religion, is it strictly a Christian cincept? This is pretty weak. Any legislation they're putting forward today? So you side with the democrat party again on this one? Unless you have some other example to back this up?

So far your republican value is that you're against abortion except for incest, rape, or mother's life. The other topics you side more with the democrat party.

Anti-immigration or anti illegal immigration? There is a difference. 'Mainstream GOP' is defined by what exactly? What are you using to define it?

Conservative is 'right', you are not conservartive, at least you're not socially.
I could care less about gay legislation, personally I'm tired of hearing about it.

What's 'reasonable' compromise to you? I think they should let the Bush tax cuts expire completely.

I am basing it on what the new plank is going to say in 2016, because we will have the overwhelming numbers at convention.

I hope you are right - I'd sure like to have a viable option again.

We cannot keep spitting in the face of woman in this country.

LibertyLemming is right in insisting that the government has gone too far in the name of national security. The Patriot Act has to go. I do disagree that using drones to kill American enemy combatants in the combat zone is somehow illegal; it is not and clearly in the president's Constitutional authority during wartime.

I kind of like Newby's idea of letting ALL the Bush tax cuts expire. There is your tax rise the Dems want. Let's see just how much cuts they are willing to make.

Talk about setting 2014 elections to jump all over the Dems in 2016.

We cannot keep spitting in the face of woman in this country.

LibertyLemming is right in insisting that the government has gone too far in the name of national security. The Patriot Act has to go. I do disagree that using drones to kill American enemy combatants in the combat zone is somehow illegal; it is not and clearly in the president's Constitutional authority during wartime.

I kind of like Newby's idea of letting ALL the Bush tax cuts expire. There is your tax rise the Dems want. Let's see just how much cuts they are willing to make.

Talk about setting 2014 elections to jump all over the Dems in 2016.

He was a citizen you moron not an enemy combatant

LibertyLemmingLoonLoin, the guy was an American enemy combatant in war zone aiding and abetting our enemies to kill us. The military was completely within the law in wasting his sorry ass.

The better way to fix it all, is to not empower, give money to, support, and/or give paychecks to those who will use that support and money to come back and destroy you with, your family, and your way of life in this nation, in which has been the case for far to long now, and for which has led to exactly the defeats in which we are experiencing to this day in all of this now.

Now wildly we have people saying hey, get rid of your morals, values and integrity, therefore replacing them with immoralism, sluttyism and the murdering of the unborn on a whim aftewards, and so on and so forth it all goes now, in which seems to be running rampant in the democrat platform anymore these days or is attached to it these days. I can't believe that this election scared the repubs so badly, that they have cowards running around suggesting that the platform of integrity and morals is a crazy thing to project and support now, and therefore should lead to people jumping ship by the thousands now.... Kidding me right ? All that has to be done, is to not support those who are immoral and sick in their deviant heads anymore, and everything will soon return to normal in this nation once more. It's that easy really....

Last edited:
The hatred and immorality of the beagle9s will be no tolerated no longer in the GOP.

1. Acceptable revenue increase on the wealthy and a 9:1 budget cut across the board, defense through entitlements.

2. Stop the war on gays.

3. Reach out to women and minorities on the issues which are their concern.

4. Immigration reform tied to registration, border closure, and penalty enforcement on bad businesses who hire unregistered aliens.

5. Abortion restricted after three months to incest, rape, and life of the mother.

6. No promotion of religion by government tax dollars.

The above for starters.

The better way to fix it all, is to not empower, give money to, support, and/or give paychecks to those who will use that support and money to come back and destroy you with, your family, and your way of life in this nation, in which has been the case for far to long now, and for which has led to exactly the defeats in which we are experiencing to this day in all of this now.

Now wildly we have people saying hey, get rid of your morals, values and integrity, therefore replacing them with immoralism, sluttyism and the murdering of the unborn on a whim aftewards, and so on and so forth it all goes now, in which seems to be running rampant in the democrat platform anymore these days or is attached to it these days. I can't believe that this election scared the repubs so badly, that they have cowards running around suggesting that the platform of integrity and morals is a crazy thing to project and support now, and therefore should lead to people jumping ship by the thousands now.... Kidding me right ? All that has to be done, is to not support those who are immoral and sick in their deviant heads anymore, and everything will soon return to normal in this nation once more. It's that easy really....

The hatred and immorality of the beagle9s will be no tolerated no longer in the GOP.

1. Acceptable revenue increase on the wealthy and a 9:1 budget cut across the board, defense through entitlements.

2. Stop the war on gays.

4. Immigration reform tied to registration, border closure, and penalty enforcement on bad businesses who hire unregistered aliens.

5. Abortion restricted after three months to incest, rape, and life of the mother.

The above for starters.

You claim to be a republican/conservative I guess is what I am gathering here, but you are a closet democrat infiltrator is all that you are, who is posing as a repubican/conservative trying to convert the party over to becoming a democrat party affiliate/wing of some sort, while wearing a republican/conservative hat in the process. So sad..

An example of empowering the wrong people in America is like this as for one good example, as you see once their was a man who was hired to do a job in America, but something was wrong with this man, only that no one could quite put their finger on it right away or as of yet. So he worked for a while and then it began, where as his character began to come forth (plenty of warnings along the way), and yet out of the humbleness of having nothing into becoming empowered by the pay checks he began recieving as a result of his being hired, he became more and more comfortable in it all as he came out of his shell. He then began sucking the life out of everything he came in contact with, bumming, lying, using drugs, borrowing his mothers car to go and buy drugs, wrecking his mothers car, next his son and law went into a bad neighborhood to alledgely buy drugs or got lost so it was explained, in which got him killed in the process, he molested his son's girlfriends daughter, finally going to prison as a result of it all. Meanwhile he was drawing a paycheck from a job the whole time, in which empowered this person to have the ability to spread misery on his unsuspecting victims, and this by way of his mobility that was gained from this paycheck he was making. Now he was attempted to be fired by people who knew that he was a bad egg, but others would save him because they figured that the people who tried to fire him were just being unpolitically correct and mean spirited against this person. wow!

Now don't you think that this person once found out to be of bad character as he was, should have been cut off from paychecks that allowed him to go forth and do the damage that he had done in his life ? You see this is what the devil has done in this nation now, where as he has gotten people to second guess their own morals, values and character analysis/capabilities in their life, and this in order for them to continue to empower whether unsuspectingly or even knowingly bad characters to then rise up and occupy places in which it had never been able to reach much less occupy before or up until now.

Last edited:
I am mainstream American Republican, you are a far right extremist pretender.

What I believe will be party platform in 2016.

2. Stop the war on gays.

The above for starters.

You claim to be a republican/conservative I guess is what I am gathering here, but you are a closet democrat infiltrator is all that you are, who is posing as a repubican/conservative trying to convert the party over to becoming a democrat party affiliate/wing of some sort, while wearing a republican/conservative hat in the process. So sad..

I am mainstream American Republican, you are a far right extremist pretender.

What I believe will be party platform in 2016.

2. Stop the war on gays.

The above for starters.
I'll burn the party down if you think that will be allowed. We already have liberal democrats why don't you move over there?

To YOU (and me, sort of) those things are much more important.

But neither you nor I have a uterus, do we?

That fact might change significantly what we imagine is most important, don't you think?

Forum List

Back