My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

Newby can babble all s/he wants. Doesn't matter at all. The party is changing,a nd she is invited to come along and participate.

The only riot after the election was by a bunch of white pampered students at Old Miss: so figures.

Our team loved beating them in football every year: stomp their faces in the mud!

These are policies acceptable to all mainstream Republicans: the wacks to the far right who don't like it are going to have to get over it. This is what will be in 2016. Talk to Jindall, Christie, Rubio, Boehner and dozens of other common sense Republicans.

1. Acceptable revenue increase on the wealthy and a 9:1 budget cut across the board, defense through entitlements. The GOP will compromise on this before the first of the year.
2. Stop the war on gays. We are part way there now.
3. Reach out to women and minorities on the issues which are their concern. Our rational leaders have been saying this for a week.
4. Immigration reform tied to registration, border closure, and penalty enforcement on bad businesses who hire unregistered aliens. The great majority of GOP, including many on the far right, believe this is the way to go.
5. Abortion restricted after three months to incest, rape, and life of the mother. Probably 20% of the far right will leave the party over this; good riddance. The platform sub-committee is holding hearings on this next week.
6. No promotion of religion by government tax dollars. The far right soc cons like Newby are going to have to suck it up.

The far right is going to have to come to terms, a more moderate platform rather than the Dems' liberal one or leave the party.

My Gawd, the ignorance. You couldn't find one post on this board, and I've been here for 3 years, where I have advocated the promotion of religion using government tax dollars. Now you're just down to beign a plain idiot.

Now abortion is okay the first 3 months?? :lol: What happened to no abortion except rape, incest, and life of the mother? You can't even keep straight what you claim to support from one post to the next.

Why on earth would anyone care to be a part of either one of the Democratic Parties?

Both are parties of hate and exclusion. Both are parties of thieves. Why on earth would decent human beings care to be a part of such a group?

Immie

The GOP is never the Democratic Party.

The Newbys etc lost us the last election and will never be given a chance to do so again.

She is invited to leave if she does support the inevitable change that is happening now.

The GOP is never the Democratic Party.

The Newbys etc lost us the last election and will never be given a chance to do so again.

She is invited to leave if she does support the inevitable change that is happening now.

You're invited to take a long walk off a short pier.

Tough, Guy. Google it, son: dozens of respected conservatives disagree with you.

Christie, Rubio, Jindall, etc, are the future of the party, you are the Ghost of the Blighted Past.

Tough, Guy. Google it, son: dozens of respected conservatives disagree with you.

Christie, Rubio, Jindall, etc, are the future of the party, you are the Ghost of the Blighted Past.

Well Fakey, I hate to break it to you but I changed my registration to Independent the day after your 'Party' behaved like criminals during their 'Convention', or should I say Coronation?

After the shit that YOU PEOPLE pulled in Tampa I got on here and told you Romney was going to lose, and that those 3 million MOTIVATED 'Republicans' you fucked over would be MISSED.

So do whatever blows your dress up, Fakey, and have a good time doing it. You and those like you are the irrelevant ones, you're just too stupid to see it.

You will still vote for us, and you will like the new platform. Or you can wander in the libertarian wilderness.

You voted Dem? Hmmm. Do it again next time, and you will lose.

Unless you voted for one of the wack 3rdparty groups. You weren't that stupid, were you?

Unless you voted for one of the wack 3rdparty groups. You weren't that stupid, were you?
Well I think of the groups differently, and also think it takes a bit more intelligence and courage to vote for what is right rather than status quo...

But if it's stupid to you that's ok. Yes... Yes I was that stupid. And I'll do it again if the republicans don't get their shit together.

The scary part to me is that so much of the ranting I here on here is exactly like the ranting I heard from the far right when SCOTUS ordered school desegregation.
"America isn't America anymore."
"We're gonna sucede"
"The country is turning its back on God"
"Shiftless commies"

Everytime you remind old, white Christians that America belongs to everyone else too - they throw a tantrum.

Did any of the things that you mention above "materialize" over time or since the days in which they first ranted and raved about it, and if so is this just the "see I told ya so faze", that is found now connected to the old rant maybe ?

Can some of the things in which you mention above, now be found to be true, and if so, were the old Christians right about some of their invisionment of some of this stuff to soon come to pass as they saw it, and therefore challenging the very moral and decent traditions and/or cultures in which were established throughout time, and that which were traditions and standards in which people still longed after in this nation to this very day ?

Yes there was a few things wrong of course over the brief history of this nation, and the nation has been working through the problems very good over the years, but right now it apears that many things can be de-railed by the wrong attitudes in all of this, and a surge of seperation could come out of all of this now, instead of a surge of unity instead.

The democrats have become deviders, and it will remain to be seen how all of this plays out now..

No - the old rants can quickly and easily be boiled down to: "White Christian men built this country into the great position it is in and I'm afraid of letting everyone else in on the American dream."

Did white men build this country into the great position that it is in (this is highly debatable), and are they now afraid of letting those who are against them, and that hate them or despise them, "rob" them of their American dream in this nation ? Could be....

There are many ways to interpret what is going on and/or down these days, and this is by what we all are hearing daily now or rather one can look at what is going down these days in many various ways, in which still leads one right back to the same conclusions afterwards, and so why is this happening we all ask ? I think that it is being caused by the very words that are spoken out of the democrats mouths, for whom are pushing an agenda that does not (in their idiotic thinking anymore) include white people to remain or be in powerful positions well into the nations future. I mean look at the very words you are speaking here against white people, and then think to yourself why would they think anything else, especially when they see these words as they are being spoken about them going on and on and on now ?

Today - same song second verse. They were wrong then and they are wrong again now.

Revert to my first comment on this thinking, where as you are a racist against white people and white wealth it apears, and that is sad really, because there are many good and there are many bad by character in this nation, but it is never defined specifically by ones color in this nation, so what is up with the "white" speak with you ?

Unity - Unum. Hitler had unity. Sadaam had unity. Pol Pot had unity.

Are you comparing white Americans to these tyrants ? You do need help, and I hope you get it soon.

What makes our unum different? What makes it special? What makes our Unum a beacon to the world? Our pluribus. E pluribus Unum. Out of MANY one.

This worked when people weren't that far off from being on the same page, but it is getting harder and harder to see the lines anymore, as they are fading so badly now into the sand, and our security is dissapering with it.

Anyone who won't tolerate someone or something different can get unity. That's no feat at all. What makes ours special is that we can unite despite our diversity. Our diversity makes us stronger and it is certainly nothing to fear. It is something to cherish.

Um I don't think so, because there are certain things that people will never tolerate, especially around their children, so again as the moral and decency lines fade, so does the American dream for many fade with them.

The American Dream belongs to EVERY American. Rich or poor; black, white, red, yellow, brown, etc ...; Christian, Muslim, and athiest; gay or straight; Everyone has an equal share in the American Dream.

No they don't, because that dream is earned and is not ever a given, as everything comes with a price, so unless you see yourself as a child who is also expected to see themselves when coming up and becoming earners and not takers, well only then can their's and your dreams be recognized and realized, and this as based upon their character in content of, and not based upon their skin color, their hair doo's, eye color or clothes that they wear.

THAT is the "more perfect union" and what makes the United States the envy of oppressed people around the world.

Without what I have written in content of therefore being a plan for us to get back to the basics, we are nothing to the world but a bunch of babbling fools anymore. We must get back to what made this nation great, but for some it has to be torn down and rebuilt, and this before it can ever be the America in which they(?) want to put their stamp of approval upon ("This is the fist time I have been proud of my country" ( - Michelle Obama - ).

There you go, folks, Guy cares not at all for the GOP.

He's out.

You voted Dem? Hmmm. Do it again next time, and you will lose.

Heads=Democrat - Tails=Republican

Two sides of the same rusty slug.

You reap what you sow,
You get what you give,
A return means you have to put out.

You wanted my vote without respecting my opinion.

No, fuck that, you bastards couldn't even respect YOUR OWN RULES!

Idiots!!

beagle9 calls for white euroAmerican exceptionalism screwing everyone because of it.

Not going to follow his nonsense anymore than Guy's.

He's out.

Heads=Democrat - Tails=Republican

Two sides of the same rusty slug.

You reap what you sow,
You get what you give,

Idiots!!

Jake isn't a Republican. He's a mole for the left.

He's out.

You reap what you sow,
You get what you give,

Idiots!!

I know that, he's nothing more than amusement, really.

But my comment is still valid.

Says nonRepublicans.

You guys are simple far right trash that we GOP are sweeping into the gutter.

You reap what you sow,
You get what you give,

Idiots!!

I know that, he's nothing more than amusement, really.

But my comment is still valid.

Shut up, you moron. I think it's quite possible you are the least respected poster on this forum, now that Sky & TDM are gone...and that's saying something.

Another Dooshette Doofette popping up in queue, getting swept in the gutter as we GOP clean house of the toxic no-longer-assets.

Forum List

Back