My God. Prisoners are coughing all over each other and sharing glasses purposely.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Like no one thought it would happen.

One of our greatest social disasters within a GREAT disaster is letting these animals out of prison. Wait and watch.

Right in Maxipad Waters land.

These prisoners realize that getting infected might be a trip out of the joint, and they'll be able to resume their careers on the outside. Actually it isn't a bad idea at all.

One of our greatest social disasters within a GREAT disaster is letting these animals out of prison. Wait and watch.

ya, not exactly the best and brightest of the population there. Not surprising.

These prisoners realize that getting infected might be a trip out of the joint, and they'll be able to resume their careers on the outside. Actually it isn't a bad idea at all.
that time will be wating on them when they get out.

Might being the operative word. They would have to be sick badly enough for a hospital trip to take place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Getting out of prison by risking catching a cold?

I'd be french kissing everybody on the cell block.

prisoooon-5b1a7a3025b70__700.jpg

Good opportunity for their victims to hunt them down and exact some real justice.

Getting out of prison by risking catching a cold?

I'd be french kissing everybody on the cell block.

Yeah, but you'd be doing that anyway even if there wasn't a virus get out of jail free card.

Too bad they are to stupid to realize EVERYONE HAS IT. WE ARE MOVING INTO THE 2ND WAVE ZOMBIE ASSES. It is coming for you pricks TRUMP hater or not ass kissers alaways lose.
1589291523770.png

Good opportunity for their victims to hunt them down and exact some real justice.
I heard one capped the one who ratted him out....look for revenge on that front.

I'd be worried if one of those animals running around and I testified for the prosecution.

I heard one capped the one who ratted him out....look for revenge on that front.
I'd be worried if one of those animals running around and I testified for the prosecution.

Damn tootin....that's why you get to them first before they can steal a firearm to use on you. Homicide detectives will give up if they can't find an easy suspect in a couple days but you'd need a good plan and an alibi just in case.

Forum List

Back