My Gratitude and Apologies For All The Brave Men and Women Who Fought For Our Country

I do too. Unfortunately most are dead now. There are a few meatheads left who "did as told". Those left have a case in Caroloinastan and against Dupont,Dow,Monsanto...whatever... for things varying from rainbow agents and fourth world water

As it appears that now they appear to have been in vain since nobody in government cares about our country or keeping it free anymore. 😞
Fry the Chickenhawks

Subject all 18-year-old males to the draft. No college "deferments," no bribing doctors to invent disabiliities. National Guard and Reserves for veterans only.

If we can't change that by 2024 we are in deep chit.

I hope Trump can do it but to be perfectly honest with you I don't know if he can. I really hope that DeSantis would run. I think he would have a better chance. I don't think he has many haters.

Fry the Chickenhawks

Subject all 18-year-old males to the draft. No college "deferments," no bribing doctors to invent disabiliities. National Guard and Reserves for veterans only.
What about equal rights? Females should be subject to the draft also. Every service member doesn't have to be a killing machine and there are plenty of behind-the-lines occupations that can be filled by women.

I hope Trump can do it but to be perfectly honest with you I don't know if he can. I really hope that DeSantis would run. I think he would have a better chance. I don't think he has many haters.
If we Trumpers are honest with ourselves, we would admit that he has been so damaged by the left that he cannot win again. We need DeSantis or someone like him to right the sinking ship.

If we Trumpers are honest with ourselves, we would admit that he has been so damaged by the left that he cannot win again. We need DeSantis or someone like him to right the sinking ship.

Exactly. It doesn't mean I'm not a Trump supporter, I just don't know if he has what it takes to win and I really hate admitting it.

I'm from Ohio yet I love this song. DeSantis cares about our troops for sure and what they died defending.

Forum List

Back