My heart is full for all The Veterans and all Whom have a Medal of honor!

J.J.S.

Rookie
Aug 17, 2024
I did not serve due to abnormities. They call it 4 -F. But to hear other's put down any of our brave men and women whom have and are serving any branch of service they have my full gratitude of my heart and soul.
I have lost loved one's in war. This is why I wanted to serve for they did. Now to get to the point An ex-president of all people have said "Presidential Medal of Freedom is better then the Medal of Honor, to get the Medal Of Honor you soldiers they are either in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets, or they're dead.

I ask what kind of President would he make by not backing our Military! Please, American's that can vote do vote I honor America but dishonor is so wrong.
Remember this that was said by so many" You Love America or Leave It"! The ex-president that is trying to become president again is one out for his own revenge is using our country. I ask all to ignor this man and listen to you own heart. America needs you to vote for a sound minded person with common sense. This what you are voting for a sound mind and body to see our country through a rough time. Please listen to what is that can change with the right person that has no revenge and no self gain. Just put America back to work . This is what we need America. Please, I ask to put common sense back in our Government not a person that wishes to be dictator in. He said "He would be a dictator for one day" That is crazy talk. As Veterans of Foreign Wars call this man's words "Asinine" not my words theirs's!
So, my main point of all the above is if can vote please vote for the best people to do the job for our Country and Military. Vote For Kamala and Tim. This not advertisement this is common sense.
This is best for our country to understand that we as American's we stand for America we owe it to our children to give them the best that we can. I got an America where our President was assassinated and grew up with that. Then Vietnam, Dessert storm, Iraqi Freedom war, Now we don't what is next. This how long I have lived. What have I learned that common sense wins the fight. So we all need to use common sense this election year. I thank you all for your time to read my thoughts of today. I thank you, my three boys thank you.

I did not serve due to abnormities. They call it 4 -F. But to hear other's put down any of our brave men and women whom have and are serving any branch of service they have my full gratitude of my heart and soul.
I have lost loved one's in war. This is why I wanted to serve for they did. Now to get to the point An ex-president of all people have said "Presidential Medal of Freedom is better then the Medal of Honor, to get the Medal Of Honor you soldiers they are either in very bad shape because they've been hit so many times by bullets, or they're dead.

I ask what kind of President would he make by not backing our Military! Please, American's that can vote do vote I honor America but dishonor is so wrong.
Remember this that was said by so many" You Love America or Leave It"! The ex-president that is trying to become president again is one out for his own revenge is using our country. I ask all to ignor this man and listen to you own heart. America needs you to vote for a sound minded person with common sense. This what you are voting for a sound mind and body to see our country through a rough time. Please listen to what is that can change with the right person that has no revenge and no self gain. Just put America back to work . This is what we need America. Please, I ask to put common sense back in our Government not a person that wishes to be dictator in. He said "He would be a dictator for one day" That is crazy talk. As Veterans of Foreign Wars call this man's words "Asinine" not my words theirs's!
So, my main point of all the above is if can vote please vote for the best people to do the job for our Country and Military. Vote For Kamala and Tim. This not advertisement this is common sense.
This is best for our country to understand that we as American's we stand for America we owe it to our children to give them the best that we can. I got an America where our President was assassinated and grew up with that. Then Vietnam, Dessert storm, Iraqi Freedom war, Now we don't what is next. This how long I have lived. What have I learned that common sense wins the fight. So we all need to use common sense this election year. I thank you all for your time to read my thoughts of today. I thank you, my three boys thank you.

What Trump said doesn't matter. He's an imbecile.

He was giving Adelson the medal of freedom to get her money.

Forum List

Back