My Little Ponies are Smarter than Progressives!

I know this is off topic but since you have it limited to who can pm you,was wondering,being out in california,have you been hearing from people around there by chance on the Rams coming back to LA next year in causual conversation?

as you can see,I am stoked about it with that message in my sig.

If this is directed to me, I have absolutely no idea. I cannot stand professional football.

strange because you posted on a thread i made in the sports section once on The Raiders stadium issue saying how you wish they would move back to LA so I just assumed you were a sports fan in the san fran area.oh well.my bad.

I live in Oakland. I'd be thrilled to see the Raiders get out of town and to stop paying taxes to support them.

oh okay.gotcha.

Gargamel and the parallels to Nazi Germany. The Smurfs are blue...bluesss.....jews.

:laugh2:
The lesson I take away from the story is that mulitculturalism (a variety of cutie marks) is better than homogeneity.

It's not surprising that you are incorrect. The Cutie Marks are signs of Individuality, not Multicultural Group Identity.
It is hilarious to see you create an oxymoron. "Multicultural Group Identity". :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This is pure gold - video of the Little Pony episodes:

I know this is off topic but since you have it limited to who can pm you,was wondering,being out in california,have you been hearing from people around there by chance on the Rams coming back to LA next year in causual conversation?

If this is directed to me, I have absolutely no idea. I cannot stand professional football.

strange because you posted on a thread i made in the sports section once on The Raiders stadium issue saying how you wish they would move back to LA so I just assumed you were a sports fan in the san fran area.oh well.my bad.

I live in Oakland. I'd be thrilled to see the Raiders get out of town and to stop paying taxes to support them.

You living in Oakland and all just have to make this comment that the other day I was watching an old Raiders/Chiefs game on DVD played in Oakland and after a commerical they went back to the game showing a shot of the ocean and the golden gate bridge and they went on to say-were back in Oakland now,the city next to the beautiful city of San Francisco.

I could not help but start laughing because I noticed he didnt say Oakland,the beautiful city by the OTHER beautiful city San Francisco.That he only mentioned San Fran as the only beautiful city of the two.:laugh:

He obviously knew if he lied and said Oakland was beautiful he would have lost his credibility since he obviously would have been lying.:D Everybody knows the difference between the cities separated by just a bridge is like night and day worlds apart.lol

Not trying to knock your city or anything,just stating facts.:biggrin:

You living in Oakland and all just have to make this comment that the other day I was watching an old Raiders/Chiefs game on DVD played in Oakland and after a commerical they went back to the game showing a shot of the ocean and the golden gate bridge and they went on to say-were back in Oakland now,the city next to the beautiful city of San Francisco.

I could not help but start laughing because I noticed he didnt say Oakland,the beautiful city by the OTHER beautiful city San Francisco.That he only mentioned San Fran as the only beautiful city of the two.:laugh:

He obviously knew if he lied and said Oakland was beautiful he would have lost his credibility since he obviously would have been lying.:D Everybody knows the difference between the cities separated by just a bridge is like night and day worlds apart.lol

Not trying to knock your city or anything,just stating facts.:biggrin:

Well, that just goes to show how ignorant you are. There are many gorgeous parts of Oakland - and ugly parts of San Francisco. I've lived in both, and prefer Oakland: much better weather, diverse community, fantastic restaurants, music (Paramount Theater, Fox Theater, Yoshi's...), regional park system, Lake Merritt, Jack London Square, Old Oakland, Rockridge, Piedmont Ave, Temecal...

IOW, Oakland is much more than the gang bang murders one sees in the news.

Back to the thread topic. My Little Ponies > Obama Rainbow Unicorns

Fo Shizzle.

Forum List

Back