My Little Pony. America's biggest problem

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Don't think I am being serious with the thread title. My Little Pony is just one of the syndromes. American society has lost its reference point. Nowadays everything is permitted. You can be whatever you like and expect support for your originality.
Self-expression in any way possible is good. But what's so good about people willing to express themselves by collecting My Little Pony miniatures or substituting their real lives with MMO characters? Liberal society is not only letting us be what we want to be, it also promotes weirdness and abnormality. At this point there is too much support and acceptance for all kinds of freaks we witness in this country.

asset.jpeg

Good thing we have the freedom to be as weird as we want to be. If the world is too weird for you turn on the Hallmark channel, that's the boring world of conformity.

Geez, no one seems to get the fantasization syndrome starting at early childhood with cartoons.

Packaging reality and natural sensory experience to blunt visceral emotional, natural law responses. Conditioning the next generation to take their cues in living from corporate producers of media.

It creates people that cannot operate in reality with others. They don't know what they need, and only want what is socially manufactured via media leadership.

It, BTW, has nothing to do with partisan, in its other, varying forms, rather partisan is the environment where it is hoped such manipulation will become invisible.

Lots of cognitive distortions introduced and reinforced so that ads like are seen at the bottom of the page have credibility.

Geez, no one seems to get the fantasization syndrome starting at early childhood with cartoons.

Packaging reality and natural sensory experience to blunt visceral emotional, natural law responses. Conditioning the next generation to take their cues in living from corporate producers of media.

It creates people that cannot operate in reality with others. They don't know what they need, and only want what is socially manufactured via media leadership.

It, BTW, has nothing to do with partisan, in its other, varying forms, rather partisan is the environment where it is hoped such manipulation will become invisible.

Lots of cognitive distortions introduced and reinforced so that ads like are seen at the bottom of the page have credibility.
Kind of like the bible, eh?

Don't think I am being serious with the thread title. My Little Pony is just one of the syndromes. American society has lost its reference point. Nowadays everything is permitted. You can be whatever you like and expect support for your originality.
Self-expression in any way possible is good. But what's so good about people willing to express themselves by collecting My Little Pony miniatures or substituting their real lives with MMO characters? Liberal society is not only letting us be what we want to be, it also promotes weirdness and abnormality. At this point there is too much support and acceptance for all kinds of freaks we witness in this country.

asset.jpeg
It all has roots in MONEY, MONEY, MONEY? If it generates cash, then it's A-OK in the eyes of the general public.

Remember pet rocks?

asset.jpeg
It all has roots in MONEY, MONEY, MONEY? If it generates cash, then it's A-OK in the eyes of the general public.

Remember pet rocks?

At least pet rocks didn't become a cult.

asset.jpeg

Remember pet rocks?

At least pet rocks didn't become a cult.
A craze, not a cult. Most fads are crazes and not cults.

Forum List

Back